For all the P-Webbers who left us behind

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
buckshot
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Farmer from Hell

For all the P-Webbers who left us behind

Postby buckshot » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:32 pm

I came here a reclusive introvert, and was made welcome by you all, I soon felt included and became "better" for being here. I guess I kinda needed this place at the time and am now better able to put myself out there than before. I reckon we all needed something different from this place. It's been fun for me to watch you younger folks finish growing up , getting educated , getting hitched up and starting your familys , and the inevitable getting caught up with life and making life and moving on. I feel great about getting to know some of you "sort of" and watching you get on with it. I'm going to miss this place and what it was for me, and us . PS. We had a wonderfull thing going on here! A place where a complete stranger is welcome to come in and be part of things, with little in common and where nearly all opinions are at least heard. I can't help but to think that if some people had little communitys like this where they could hash out their issues and get good caring feedback, than just maybe there would not be as many "goofy f******" out there plotting to hurt innocent folks! Later, love you all

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Re: For all the P-Webbers who left us behind

Postby Gravity Defier » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:25 pm

I'll raise a glass to that. :limeaid:

I lived the fear and anxiety of these days for so long, when things were still active but obviously declining, that I think many things I said and did helped it come on faster. I have tons of regrets regarding Pweb but a lot to be happy and proud of, too. I don't regret not handing this place over to EA; that is not here, regardless of whatever thin partnership was set up. I do regret how I treated a lot of people when I felt inconsequential. I am proud of how much I loved everyone.

I got a text commenting on the ghost town this place is from an older user the other day and I couldn't even be sad. I can't be sad over this. This place either meant enough to people that they would choose to make time for it, regardless of commitments, or they wouldn't. It has become what people wanted and allowed it to become. I can't fault them. I can only accept it.
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

Satya
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Pvt. Brony
First Joined: 04 Jan 2002

Re: For all the P-Webbers who left us behind

Postby Satya » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Days go by, and still I think of you~
Discord ID: AJ#0001

Return to “Milagre Town Square”