God Jots

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
EnderBowen
Launchie
Launchie

God Jots

Postby EnderBowen » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:06 pm

I know what I'm about to mention isn't an Ender blog or OSC blog, per se, but it IS highly influenced by a lot of OSC concepts of compassion, inspiring joy, and love. OSC obviously isn't the ONLY influence on it - there's a lot of C.S. Lewis and the Bible itself as well (for starters), and some U2 and a lot of other entertainment influences.

I write a spiritually-inspired blog called GOD JOTS - it's basically just about the things I've been experiencing on my spiritual journey, kind of coupled with the things I learn from working on my music, working in film, and being a "struggling artist". My hope (which is really the case with my whole website) is to give people hope, spread joy and just generally be a positive influence on people. I'd LIKE to think if you're not religious you'll get something out of it but I understand if not. I come from an initially almost-atheist background, (not so much the upbringing but the point of view) so I feel I have a unique way of describing what it's like to be "on this side" of the religious spectrum.

I had always wanted to do something like what OSC did/does with War Watch/World Watch but from a different place. Kind of like observing but offering thoughts and advice rather than blatant answers.

Anyway, if you're interested, please check it out. Lots there to read if you're game - God Jots http://godjots.enderbowen.com/

Thank you so much
Have a Blessed Day!
Ender Bowen

Indietronica artist. Husband. Father. Dreamer. Blogger. Success is not a bad word, it's the best one.

buckshot
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Farmer from Hell

Re: God Jots

Postby buckshot » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:21 pm

:shock:

Return to “Milagre Town Square”