If you can help, please do

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
Hegemon
Former Speaker
Former Speaker

If you can help, please do

Postby Hegemon » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:23 pm

Today on CNN i saw that there were student protests in Iran. For personal reasons, I have a strong interest in this... I have an old friend in Iran who I have lost touch with, but I could very easily see him involved in something like this...

Anyways, any of you who has the time, if you come across any news articles about what happened that have pictures, can you please post either the picture or a link to the picture here. The more pictures the better, even if they are just from slightly different angles.

And I know this is a needle in a haystack sorta thing. But I would greatly appreciate your helping fill that the hay.

lyons24000
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Darn Red Shells!

Postby lyons24000 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:50 pm

"This must be the end, then."-MorningLightMountain, Judas Unchained

Sibyl
Soldier
Soldier

Re: If you can help, please do

Postby Sibyl » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:22 am

Today on CNN i saw that there were student protests in Iran. For personal reasons, I have a strong interest in this... I have an old friend in Iran who I have lost touch with, but I could very easily see him involved in something like this...

Anyways, any of you who has the time, if you come across any news articles about what happened that have pictures, can you please post either the picture or a link to the picture here. The more pictures the better, even if they are just from slightly different angles.

I would suggest that you go to google.com, click on the "Images" option, then type in (Iran protest) or similar slightly different keywords. You can get larger pics than first come up by clicking on those that look most promising, and the original pages that have a promising-looking pic will often have other similar pics. I tried (Iran protest), and got 2,310 hits, for a start, though some of the front page were about protests _in_ Germany _of_ something Iran had done, it should be a start.
It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Sibyl

Return to “Milagre Town Square”