Enders Game

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.
buggerslayer69
Launchie
Launchie

Enders Game

Postby buggerslayer69 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:01 pm

I thought that this was an extremely interesting book. It made me think about my values and morals in this present day. I don't think that I could send my kid off to battle school if he was that young. That's the biggest difference between now and then. They live in fear, which makes the way they live very protective and militaristic. I also thought about my own life growing up, and the differences between Ender and myself. Ender was very mature for his age, he had a fully developed brain by the time he was 6 years old. He thought situations through and could balance his emotions like an adult. I guess that's why he was the chosen one and was destined to save the world. In all, I thought that this was a very engaging book and was a roller coaster of emotion. :bow: :thumbs:

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Re: Enders Game

Postby elfprince13 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Glad you enjoyed it! And welcome to P-Web! I'd offer you some limeaid, but I think one of the Canadians is supposed to do that bit.

What was your favorite part of the book? Any excitement for the movie?
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”