Came here from a book Intro.

Welcome to Pweb, FAQs, Introductions and Limeaid
mydogsnameisender
Launchie
Launchie

Came here from a book Intro.

Postby mydogsnameisender » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 pm

OSC writes in one of his book intros (can't remember which one). That he used this site's timeline to help write the book.

Did anyone here talk to him? I'm interested how that interaction played out...

Noodle
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Pastamancer Tony
First Joined: 06 Feb 1916

Postby Noodle » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Welcome. Here's a limeaide.

Sorry nobody replied to you sooner, this section of the forum is so rarely used we occasionally don't notice a new thread here right away.

The timeline was a part of ye olde pweb and hasn't been a part of this site since at least the great board crash of 2006. Long ago this place was bustling with activity and we had hundreds of users who would frequent our little corner of the internet. Most of the active members here have been active for upwards of 10 years. We're a tight little community, but we're accepting of newcomers as well.

I'm not sure of the details of the interaction in regard to the timeline, but several of the members of this site have interacted with OSC on several occasions. One of the most memorable was Endercon. In June 2002 (I believe it was) OSC hosted a gathering of the Gender random and many of the members of the board trekked to that meeting. Others have been a part of OSCs writing workshops and have interacted with him that way.
Co-Founder of the Canadian Alliance

I'm known as Tony on the internet.

Return to “The Foyer: Welcome to The Philotic Web Community!”