Girly Stuff

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Re: Girly Stuff

Postby Luet » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:59 am

I've tried a few and my favorite was the LadyCup. They are from the Czech Republic, so shipping takes 3-4 weeks. The main reason I liked it better than, say, the Diva Cup, is because it is much less stiff. It is soft and so doesn't press on your urethra and if you happen to have a sensitive bladder/urethra like I do, it makes peeing with the cup in much easier. The size you need has nothing to do with your age or having a baby or not; just on your flow. So, you might want to wait to see what your periods are like before buying one. But the small Ladycup is REALLY small. I would recommend the large. It's not that large. I use the "7 fold" (you can google, I'm sure). Removal is tricky until you get the hang of it. Mostly you have to bear down hard, grasp the bottom with your thumb, index and middle finger and break the suction in order to pull it out.

Anyway, here is the ebay store:
https://www.ebay.com/str/LadyCup-menstr ... 7675.l2563

And the regular store:
https://www.ladycup.eu/Orderonline.aspx
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

thoughtreader
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: will wrestle you to the ground
First Joined: 13 Mar 2003

Postby thoughtreader » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:29 am

Gals gals gals!!!

Ok in my search I found the website with the best name ever!!!!

https://putacupinit.com/

PUT A CUP IN IT!!!! :stoned:

The site has a helpful quiz, and lots of informational articles and videos.

Luet: I decided to try the Lena sensitive, it was one of the brands suggested by the quiz, but also the softest re: urethra pressure.

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Luet » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:50 am

Awesome! I hope you love it! Sorry it took me so long to see your post.
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

thoughtreader
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: will wrestle you to the ground
First Joined: 13 Mar 2003

Postby thoughtreader » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:37 am

Ok, I can't find my menstrual cup anywhere... I keen where it was 3 days ago and now that I actually need it it's missing.

I just out in my first tampons in almost 7 years** and I hate it.

Before I run and buy the same cup... Thoughts on menstrual disks????

** I've only been using a cup for 6iah months, I had 6 years of no periods because of pregnancy/breastfeeding/mirena IUD. I switched that out for a copper one in October.

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Luet » Mon May 03, 2021 4:09 pm

I've never used one but they have been around (in popular use) for longer the the cup, under the brand name Instead. Once cups came on the scene, they seemed to fade away. The main benefit I ever heard was being able to keep them in for period sex.

Return to “Milagre Town Square”