Earthsea LEGO Ideas Submission

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Earthsea LEGO Ideas Submission

Postby elfprince13 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:58 pm

So....this is a bit of shameless self-promotion, but you all are still my closest circle of book-nerd friends, so figured I would share in case anyone was interested. I've spent a good chunk of the last couple months working on a LEGO model based on the (original three) Earthsea novels, and finally got it through the submission process with LEGO Ideas, so it's now in voting. Your support (and the support of any LEGO or Earthsea nerds you know) would be super appreciated :love:

ImageEarthsea Triptych / "The Adventures of Sparrowhawk" by Thomas Dickerson, on Flickr

ImageThe Court of the Fountain by Thomas Dickerson, on Flickr

ImageHunting the Shadow by Thomas Dickerson, on Flickr

ImageTemple of the God-Brothers / The Painted Room by Thomas Dickerson, on Flickr
Last edited by elfprince13 on Wed May 05, 2021 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

thoughtreader
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: will wrestle you to the ground
First Joined: 13 Mar 2003

Re: Earthsea LEGO Ideas Submission

Postby thoughtreader » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:14 am

I'll have you know I had to create an account to show my support... I rarely do such a thing.

Super cool lego build my friend

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Re: Earthsea LEGO Ideas Submission

Postby elfprince13 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:17 am

Thanks!! =) I saw your name pop up in my notifications before I saw this post and was all "awwww, PWeb fam :love: :love: :love:"
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

Return to “Milagre Town Square”