IAAPA

A place to discuss official news from the production of the Ender's Game film, due in theaters November 2013
Boothby
Former Speaker
Former Speaker
Title: Battle School Engineer

IAAPA

Postby Boothby » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:04 pm

I'm here. It's amazing.

Summit and Digital Domain need to be here. They need to be looking into tie-inside for next year's release!

If anyone needs to contact me, try boothby171@gmail[dot]com
--Boothby

"The biggest cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid people are so sure about things and the intelligent folks are so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Boothby
Former Speaker
Former Speaker

Re: IAAPA

Postby Boothby » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm the one on the right.....
Last edited by Boothby on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Boothby

"The biggest cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid people are so sure about things and the intelligent folks are so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Postby elfprince13 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Looks like a blast. Your image isn't loading though, I had to right click and grab the link for it, then paste that in to see it. I think it may be Photobucket's fault since I got dumped onto an html page instead of a plain image.
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

Boothby
Former Speaker
Former Speaker

Postby Boothby » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:41 pm

That was probably me and my Android phone dropping the "bucket" on that one....but it's all fixed!
--Boothby

KennEnder
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Secret Agent Man
First Joined: 0- 0-2000

Postby KennEnder » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:51 pm

it really does look amazing, and YES, they really need to start pushing their release more. I guess it was nice to see ONE update basically one year out... maybe they think 1 year is "too far ahead" ...

I could have sworn you were the one with the crown... :/
Share this dragon - If you do - Lucky end - For them and you! Petra

Boothby
Former Speaker
Former Speaker

Postby Boothby » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:32 pm

There are about half a dozen LASER TAG booths here. You'd think that ONE of them would be prepping for the release....

And, yeah, smart guy. No crown.
--Boothby

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Postby elfprince13 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Laser tag seems like a super way to advertise for EG. Gotta wonder what they're thinking!
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

Boothby
Former Speaker
Former Speaker

Postby Boothby » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:58 pm

My personal opinion: They're not.

By the way, what is a "movie that is 60% effects"??? On a 120 minute movie, that's 72 minutes of effects. Note that even a simple wire removal is considered an effect.

Typically, films are discussed in terms of how many shots are effects shots (subject to the same criteria).
--Boothby

Return to “Ender's Game Movie News and Discussion”