Dark Knight Rises....

A place to discuss official news from the production of the Ender's Game film, due in theaters November 2013
Boothby
Former Speaker
Former Speaker
Title: Battle School Engineer

Dark Knight Rises....

Postby Boothby » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:34 am

If you've seen "The Dark Knight Rises," you might notice a familiar face.

Bean

I mean, Aramis Knight

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2026536/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He's the "Kid With Apple" (when Batman returns--which you know he always will--he's the smaller of the two kids fighting over an apple, on some bridge somewhere. Batman, after retrieving a kitty from a tree, helps Aramis Knight's character out, and dispenses some words of wisdom.)
--Boothby

"The biggest cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid people are so sure about things and the intelligent folks are so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Re: Dark Knight Rises....

Postby elfprince13 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:59 am

I saw him, and thought he looked like Aramis, but the shot was too quick for me to be sure. Good practice for the streets of Rotterdam, neh?
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

Cassandra
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Cassandra » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:05 pm

I saw him, and thought he looked like Aramis, but the shot was too quick for me to be sure. Good practice for the streets of Rotterdam, neh?
That's exactly what I was thinking!!

I already knew he was in the movie, I expected him to be a background part but he actually had a line so I was surprised. I had my eyes peeled.
"Even though faith is above reason, there can never be any real disagreement between faith and reason, since it is the same God who reveals the mysteries and infuses faith, and who has endowed the human mind with the light of reason." -The Catholic Church, Session III, Chapter IV, Canon 5 of the First Vatican Council
http://endersansible.com

Boothby
Former Speaker
Former Speaker

Postby Boothby » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:57 am

The pics you used in E/A were somewhat bland, though. I recall he actually looked a little more lively in the film!
--Boothby

"The biggest cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid people are so sure about things and the intelligent folks are so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Postby elfprince13 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:31 am

The pics you used in E/A were somewhat bland, though. I recall he actually looked a little more lively in the film!
I have a suspicion that may be related to the difficulty of choosing stills from a movie still in theaters.
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

Boothby
Former Speaker
Former Speaker

Postby Boothby » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:54 pm

That's what I figured.
--Boothby

Josh
Launchie
Launchie

Postby Josh » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:40 am

Yeah I looked out for him, did a good job if only very short. He was saying on Twitter he had a lot of his stuff cut out which I can kind of believe.

Return to “Ender's Game Movie News and Discussion”