Spider Dance

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
VelvetElvis
Commander
Commander
Title: is real!
First Joined: 0- 9-2004

Postby VelvetElvis » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:11 pm

A good link, really.

It restricts almost everything.
Yay, I'm a llama again!

mr_thebrain
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The same thing we do every night...
First Joined: 0- 7-2000

Postby mr_thebrain » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:34 pm

c'mon guys, this is not a hipaa thread. while hippa sucks, it doesn't make me squirm. so. could we get back on track?

Ubernaustrum

Bevis
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Bevis » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:28 am

Okay, track on back we are. Here's another one I found in the news. And since I haven't posted anything dealing with the horrors of abused daddy parts....

Zacherya McGrew, of Wichita KA, got together with some friends and decided to kidnap a guy. Some reports say it was over a dispute of stereo speakers. Either way, Zach's wavin' a pistol around like he's Billy Bad Ass then shoves it away in the waistband of his pants.
BANG :shock: The gun goes off.
The bullet hit his left testicle. He cringes (as would I) causing the gun to go off again. No you evil little degus, this time it went into his left calf. The police caught up with McGrew when he went to the hospital for treatment.
Yeah, I agree. It would have been a better story if the second bullet had also hit home.

eriador
KillEvilBanned

Postby eriador » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:36 am

How about the guy who slid a knife into the waistband of his pants?

Perfect aim too. I don't remember where I heard that though...

That would suck.

LilBee91
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: AK Hermione
First Joined: 10 Jan 2005

Postby LilBee91 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:38 pm

I'm being reminded of one of Moody's comments in OotP. Wands in back pockets are bad ideas, apparently.
I used to hate gravity because it would not let me fly. Now I realize it is gravity that lets me stand.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

eriador
KillEvilBanned

Postby eriador » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:52 pm

A buttock is nothing compared to all of the "daddy parts," and I have a feeling that magic is slightly less gruesome than a knife.

Mahatma
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mahatma » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:58 pm

I'm being reminded of one of Moody's comments in OotP. Wands in back pockets are bad ideas, apparently.
heehee... that part always makes me giggle, especially when Tonks pipes in :P
"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

eriador
KillEvilBanned

Postby eriador » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:33 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xKqbzd7HgQ

A bunch of guys playing first with an electric dog collar, then a taser. Every time you just want to say "don't do it." Watching this made me do the spider dance; how about you?

lyons24000
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Darn Red Shells!

Postby lyons24000 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:05 pm

I watched it and those people are idiots. I think they are trying to be another Jackass.
"This must be the end, then."-MorningLightMountain, Judas Unchained

eriador
KillEvilBanned

Postby eriador » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:53 pm

...except stupider.

Bevis
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Bevis » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:50 pm

My buddy Jesse looked in the mirror one morning to see a pimple on the side of his nose. You know the kind, a wide red swell that shoots a screeching banshee alarm of pain across your face every time you touch it. He let it fester some days to see if it would sort itself out. The zit never even formed a head. He finally decided it was time to take matters into his own hands. So Jesse placed a forefinger on either side of the blemish and he squeezed. And squeezed. And squeezed.

Suddenly an inaudible pop left a dirty yellow bead stuck to his bathroom mirror. The shocking sting of a very small patch of flesh exploding brought tears to his eyes. Watery blood began leaking from the new hole in his nose. Jesse tore a square of toilet paper and wiped his wound. He then saw a short black hair standing straight up in the tiny crater.

His vanity, already suffering from days impersonating a certain reighndeer, snapped at the injustice of a hair growing on his nose. Without thought he pinched the black weed beetween his finger & thumbnail and yanked it out. This brought the unexpected pain of plucking a hair the inside of his nostril.

That's right, my friend didn't realise he had an ingrown hair inside his nose. The offending dust catcher had pushed itself through the skin enough to infect the outer part of his nostril.

Admittedly, the first time he told me this I didn't spider dance so much as lose myself laughing.

Return to “Milagre Town Square”