I return with a request!

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!

Did you vote for me?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:24 am

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 9

Zevlag
Former Speaker
Former Speaker

I return with a request!

Postby Zevlag » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:23 am

Papa Moose mentioned it here, but I've come to beg for more votes!

So I've been 'inactive' for a while, well, really, along time, but I hope some of you remember me ;)

Life is great right now, I have beautiful wife, a wonderful little girl (now 11 months old) and we just bought our first home. The home is quite old, but we got a great deal, and what 's best is the 2+ acres of land that came with it. So we are redoing lots of the home, the whole kitchen, bathroom, all the ceilings, and flooring, and painting.

We bought our kitchen cabinets online at RTA Cabinet Store, and they are having a contest for $4,000. Last minute my wife and decided that we may as well try, they weren't listing any entries, and if we were the only one, it'd be simple to win. Didn't end up quite that easy, they didn't post any entries until voting opened, so we are competing against 17 others.

I know my video isn't great, and my kitchen isn't finished yet, but it's what I had time for in 45minutes before the entry deadline!

http://www.rtacabinetstore.com/contest/ ... -progress/

I need as many votes as I can get! 1 vote per IP address. The deadline is 12:01AM January 1 2011.

If you would go click the +Vote button on the entry titled "New House, New Kitchen in Progress" I would greatly appreciate it.

steph
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Rocky Mountain Mama
First Joined: 0- 8-2000

Postby steph » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:05 am

I already voted a few weeks ago. :)

I was SO very excited to see you logged on! Stick around, man!
"When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time." - Jamie Cullum

Papa Moose
Launchie
Launchie

Postby Papa Moose » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 am

Folks, it's super close -- the lead is going back and forth between Zev and another entry -- they seem to vote in bursts, which suggests (though not definitively) that they're getting around the one vote thing. Someone said that a mobile phone can have its wireless toggled (airplane setting or somesuch) and receive a new IP. So if anyone has such a thing and can vote repeatedly, there are only two days of voting left. Help out Zev!

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am

I already voted a few weeks ago. :)
Same here; once at home and once at work.
I was SO very excited to see you logged on! Stick around, man!
Please. :)
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

Zevlag
Former Speaker
Former Speaker

Postby Zevlag » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:23 pm

Please Friends! Go Vote!

Rei
Commander
Commander
Title: Fides quaerens intellectum
First Joined: 24 Nov 2003

Postby Rei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:11 pm

I just realised I'm in a new house now and may therefore have a new IP so I'ma gonna try!

[edit] Drat, I'm with it. This is what far too much time not sleeping and traveling does to your brain. But if I'm not too thick, it looks like you won all the same, yes?
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point.
~Blaise Pascal

私は。。。誰?

Dernhelm

Return to “Milagre Town Square”