Soundtrack

What do you think is happening with film production? How do you think things will look? What are options for sequels? Show us your own Movie Posters and Trailers here!
Kirk
Launchie
Launchie

Soundtrack

Postby Kirk » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi all. I don't know about the rest of you, but every now and again I hear a song that would be great in the movie. One that I've heard is called "Lost Year" on Armistice by artist MuteMath (lyrics below). I think that the content of the song jives perfectly with Ender's Game and that the tempo of the song offers lots of artistic opportunity for with the ending when (Spoiler) Ender finds out that he really just committed xenocide.

http://youtu.be/rsEkx1IlOA8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hold on to the way we started
How it all should have gone
Somewhere love was disregarded
And it all came undone, undone
[Introduces that something went wrong; humans were not able to communicate with the buggers and therefore resorted to violence]

'Cause nothing's a breeze, we suffer, we bleed
For two hearts to beat as one
We learn as we go, at least now we know
Something we can't become, become
[Expresses the results of violence and the disruption of how things should have been ]

If a talk could really solve this
What are we fighting for?
Words hurt more than they arm us
Don't say anymore, anymore
[States that the humans should have tried harder to communicate with the buggers; the fear of the buggers created a barrier for those who would have reached out to the buggers]

'Cause nothing's a breeze, we suffer, we bleed
We learn as we go, at least now we know

Oh, for a year we were strong and courageous
But we lost it somehow
Oh, if there was something that could have saved us
We'd have found it by now

Nothing's a breeze, we suffer we bleed
We learn as we go but at least now we know

There's no luck in our lives
No living under starlight, no sight in your eyes
To keep us from running around in circles anymore Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Hold on to the way we started
How it all should have gone

That's all for now. Anybody else have ideas?

Cassandra
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Soundtrack

Postby Cassandra » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:24 pm

I like it! There have been a number of Ender's Game songs written for Ender's Game, some of them written with the hopes of being included in the credits.
http://www.endersansible.com/enders-gam ... red-songs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Even though faith is above reason, there can never be any real disagreement between faith and reason, since it is the same God who reveals the mysteries and infuses faith, and who has endowed the human mind with the light of reason." -The Catholic Church, Session III, Chapter IV, Canon 5 of the First Vatican Council
http://endersansible.com

Return to “Ender's Game Movie Rumors, Speculation and Fan Art”