I didn't know something like this actually exist!

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.
choji13
Launchie
Launchie

I didn't know something like this actually exist!

Postby choji13 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:38 am

Hey guys, im so pumped up for discovering this website, though i just recently finished the whole set of books made by our great author. I was just wandering around the nets and typing the "philotic web" on the search ang voila hahah.

I have some few questions about you all. (hopefully you all can read this thread :D)
1. Does the Philotic web actually exist?! im not expecting the capabilities of that in comparison to the ones on the series, i was just wondering where did Sir Card got that idea, was it some kind of religion?, pure imagination? or basis in historical findings? or other?
2. I fell in love with the shadow story line, and my question is (probably quite personal) does all those mentioned in the book about "religional", national, cultural and social behavior in every main country (china, india, Muslim) portrayed real?
3. If Jane existed today in our time, would all of you be able to believe her presence if she contacted you just like she did to Ender and Miro?, also: even if she doesn't contact you but you somewhat observed some form or her presence on the net?
4. The standard for the IF's examination on searching the geniuses on the series, does that exist today?, and is that viable?

hahaa that's it for now because i can't think anymore question for the time being, and i would like any answer to this thread :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :hatsoff:

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Re: I didn't know something like this actually exist!

Postby Gravity Defier » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:44 am

Hi, Choji; welcome to Pweb. :)

I don't have any answers to your questions at the moment but I wanted to give you a heads up: Pweb, especially on these threads related to the Enderverse, is very, very quiet these days. We were very active for years, about a decade and a half ago and have steadily marched towards a very quiet, very small group of steady members who mostly have nothing left to say about Ender-related things.

I suggest doing some poking around, if you care about the answers to your questions, and if you don't see them there, looking around at the website Ender's Ansible and trying to chat in their article comment section. More people tend to visit there who care about the Enderverse.
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

choji13
Launchie
Launchie

Re: I didn't know something like this actually exist!

Postby choji13 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:02 am

Dear Gravity Defier,

Thanks for the Heads up, i guess i found Enderverse too late huh, but then again i do believe this is one of those underrated works where i isn't mostly talked about, but almost everybody knows about it (though i wish it is real right now). It has too much potential to be that good, it hits hard at the bottom of the heart of a single person. or almost all who reads it.

I have also been reading posts on this forum and some of earlier questions have been answered and im thankful, even though ist quite now, i can still read all the other people's ideas.

Its quite liberating really when i finished all of Enderverse. It's simple and direct and true in every way a person could act on those situations.
Hi, Choji; welcome to Pweb. :)

I don't have any answers to your questions at the moment but I wanted to give you a heads up: Pweb, especially on these threads related to the Enderverse, is very, very quiet these days. We were very active for years, about a decade and a half ago and have steadily marched towards a very quiet, very small group of steady members who mostly have nothing left to say about Ender-related things.

I suggest doing some poking around, if you care about the answers to your questions, and if you don't see them there, looking around at the website Ender's Ansible and trying to chat in their article comment section. More people tend to visit there who care about the Enderverse.

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”