Reaction to Ender's Game

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.
winbe008
Launchie
Launchie

Reaction to Ender's Game

Postby winbe008 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:31 pm

I liked Ender's Game far more than any other science fiction novel that I have read. I liked that OSC made Ender's thoughts available to the reader. Knowing what he was thinking and how he was feeling really sucked me into the novel. The fact that he was only six at the beginning of the novel, made me concerned for Ender from the very beginning. I wanted to finish the novel because I wanted to know what happened to Ender. I think that the novel ended perfectly because it leaves us knowing that Ender made it through the battle okay, but OSC also leaves so much room to expand that I'm ready for anything to happen in the rest of the series.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Re: Reaction to Ender's Game

Postby Gravity Defier » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:58 pm

First, welcome to Pweb; it's great to have you here. :)

Second, do you mind if I ask what other SF you've read? I'd love to hear what it is you're making comparisons to. Also, if you haven't read the Speaker series yet, it sure is great that you're ready for anything to happen because it will, and then some.
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

AviLocke
Launchie
Launchie

Re: Reaction to Ender's Game

Postby AviLocke » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:19 am

I agree, the Speaker series will blow your mind. Also look into the Shadow series because you'll get so much more detail through Shadow, the series that follows Bean's perspective.

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”