Did that just happen?

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
Cassandra
Soldier
Soldier

Did that just happen?

Postby Cassandra » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:00 am

I searched the forum and I don't think a thread like this exists. Mods, please direct me if I'm wrong.

So, I did The Color Run last weekend. Prior to the race they gave us an unlimited supply of free temporary tattoos and encouraged everyone to dress mostly in white, but also colorful bits (like tutus and wigs etc.). Fast forward to my friends and I plastering ourselves with those tattoos. The race was so much fun (I still need to post pictures on FB). After I got home and showered like 5 times to get all that chalk and tattoos off I noticed that I sunburned even though I put sunscreen on. Now, because the tattoos interfered with my sunburn it says "The Color Run" very lightly all over my arms. From far away it looks like an uneven tan, but up close it's more noticeable.

Sadly, this is the third time I've had an experience similar to this. I can laugh it off, but really it's pretty embarrassing. At least I have an excuse to study at the beach tomorrow. :toocool:
"Even though faith is above reason, there can never be any real disagreement between faith and reason, since it is the same God who reveals the mysteries and infuses faith, and who has endowed the human mind with the light of reason." -The Catholic Church, Session III, Chapter IV, Canon 5 of the First Vatican Council
http://endersansible.com

steph
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Rocky Mountain Mama
First Joined: 0- 8-2000

Re: Did that just happen?

Postby steph » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 am

Great topic! I have no current experience in mind, but I'll try and think of one!
"When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time." - Jamie Cullum

Syphon the Sun
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Ozymandias

Re: Did that just happen?

Postby Syphon the Sun » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:16 pm

I love the idea of this topic. I'm going to have to think for a bit so I can share!
Step softly; a dream lies buried here.

Return to “Milagre Town Square”