PwebCon/Gatherings/Shindigs/Meet-Ups

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Re: PwebCon/Gatherings/Shindigs/Meet-Ups

Postby Gravity Defier » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:05 pm

I'm from Arizona, originally, so it shouldn't be too weird. :P

So, thoughts from this side of the computer: If Chris can get Shannon when she gets in, I think we should meet at the Farmer's Market. If he can't, I'll try to find the stop for the lightrail she'll be taking up and we can walk to the Farmer's Market and meet up with the others there.

I'm hoping to eat fairly early, just because eating sounds like a fun thing to do, but I don't know how much success I'd have at a FM given the whole cash vs. credit card and how generally healthy I'm sure their selections are (read: not what I typically eat unless I feel socially obligated).

So, if I can find something there that takes credit and tickles my fancy, cool, and if not, I vote for finding somewhere to grab a muffin or pancakes or something.

From there, I have no strong preferences though I do want to go to the Walker thing at some point so I can get my EG picture of the book with the spoon and cherry.
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Postby elfprince13 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm

It just dawned on me: in two days, I am meeting people from the internet. How weird/cool is that?
This was the best part of when my Internet friends and I turned 18 after being friends all through high school.
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

Tiny genius
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Tiny genius » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Mmmm... it's just like "I'm meeting friends" until you think, "Yeah, friends, but I've only known them on the net, not face-to-face".
"Other universes may exist, but ours seems to be based on war and games" - William S. Burroughs

Mich
Commander
Commander
Title: T.U.R.T.L.E. Power
First Joined: 02 Apr 2002

Postby Mich » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Yeah, that was definitely the weirdest part for me. "I've known these people for years! ...in an auxiliary manner."
Shell the unshellable, crawl the uncrawlible.

Row--row.

Tiny genius
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Tiny genius » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Mmm, well, hope you all have a great time. I won't hang around here any longer.
"Other universes may exist, but ours seems to be based on war and games" - William S. Burroughs

Wind Swept
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Just Another Chris
First Joined: 22 Jan 2003

Postby Wind Swept » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:06 am

I'm from Arizona, originally, so it shouldn't be too weird. :P

So, thoughts from this side of the computer: If Chris can get Shannon when she gets in, I think we should meet at the Farmer's Market. If he can't, I'll try to find the stop for the lightrail she'll be taking up and we can walk to the Farmer's Market and meet up with the others there.

From there, I have no strong preferences though I do want to go to the Walker thing at some point so I can get my EG picture of the book with the spoon and cherry.
I can pick up Shannon.

If we're doing Mill City first, then let's hit the Walker second, while we're in downtown Minneapolis. From there, we can head over to St. Paul, hit up the zoo if people are interested, then the Science Museum. If you'd like, we can walk from there to Mickey's for lunch, and then head down to the MoA if we've run out of other ideas.
"Roland was staring at Tiffany, so nonplussed he was nearly minused."

*Philoticweb.net = Phoebe (Discord)

Young Val
Commander
Commander
Title: Papermaster
First Joined: 12 Sep 2000
Location: from New York City to St. Paul, MN (but I'm a Boston girl at heart).

Postby Young Val » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:41 am

I'm good for giving rides, too, if needed.

I've never been to the Mill City farmers market (we go to the one in downtown St. Paul). So I can't for sure tell you what breakfast options will be like. Our FM has coffee, donuts, and egg/bagel sandwiches.

Some quick research tells me that Chef Shack will be there (an awesome food truck) and it looks like they have crepes and things. So it's possible we can find a breakfast there to suit everyone. And if not, we'll find someplace.

I've only been to Mickey's once, and that was for breakfast. Do they do lunch? I suppose they must.

The Como Zoo is a great place to go right now, given that they're housing a lot of animals from Duluth due to all the flooding up there. David and I went on the 4th of July, and it was great (though hot).

That, the science museum, etc, are all within 5-10 minutes from my house, so I know the area fairly well if we run out of stuff to do.

I'll probably have to take off at some point in the afternoon, but I should be around all morning!
you snooze, you lose
well I have snozzed and lost
I'm pushing through
I'll disregard the cost
I hear the bells
so fascinating and
I'll slug it out
I'm sick of waiting
and I can
hear the bells are
ringing joyful and triumphant

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Alrighty, then. I am heading downtown shortly (in about 15 minutes) and then will have an hour to kill while I wait on my ride up.

I will see some of you folks tomorrow and the rest of you on Sunday...just not in person :)

LilBee91
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: AK Hermione
First Joined: 10 Jan 2005

Postby LilBee91 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Squee! I'm so excited!

LilBee91
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby LilBee91 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 pm

I'm just going to throw this out there. There's a rumor (that I'm pretty sure will turn out to be true) that Ender's Game will make an appearance at next summer's Comic-Con (makes sense).

Ahem, so if anyone would like a SoCal meet up I think that'd be a pretty reason to make it out this way.
I write this very early so people have a year or so to save up.
Tickets run has high as $175 (4 days, adult ticket) and it's less for kids ...plus a hotel etc. etc.

I know prices are high and tickets are nearly impossible to get, but if anyone wants to try and go I do plan on trying to go.
Do you know when they start selling tickets? I have no idea what next summer looks like, but one of my life goals is to go to Comic Con, and EG seems like a good excuse if I can get my ducks in a row.

(apparently I like double posting today)
I used to hate gravity because it would not let me fly. Now I realize it is gravity that lets me stand.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Wind Swept
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Wind Swept » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:11 am

Drifting off to sleep, wanted to upload a few pics before passing out.

Kelly, and possibly Alea's good side.

Shannon's game face. Alea plotting to take the lead. In mini golf.

Alea and Shannon at the Mall of America.

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Postby Luet » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:19 am

So jealous!
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

LilBee91
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby LilBee91 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:02 am

I am Real. The trip was fun. Will post pictures later.

ETA: Holy dang! How did I end up with 198 pictures on my camera? Why didn't you people stop me?!
Last edited by LilBee91 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

steph
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Rocky Mountain Mama
First Joined: 0- 8-2000

Postby steph » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm so glad you guys had such a great time!!
"When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time." - Jamie Cullum

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Recap! Which should be strange since Kelly mentioned me doing one of these and now I know I'm being watched, so to speak.

My journey up north started the night before. I got off work, made it back to my apartment with enough time to shower and "pack," then head to the train that was going to get me to the bus that was taking me to the gathering. It felt like a longer, less sleep-filled night than it probably was, due to both the bus' A/C blasting the coldest air known to man and everyone curling up the best they could, with the exception of my bus neighbor, who was inching awfully close to my personal space.

But I eventually make it to the city, surprisingly on time, saw that I was in another country apparently

and decided I should head straight to the market.

See that 1.7 mile walk I took to get there? Apparently it was only .2 miles away and I could have just gone from the starting point at 3rd St and Chicago Ave to the last point on 2nd St. Oops? Oh well, I guess. Because I saw Stuff.

Image Image Image Image

Shannon called me shortly after I'd been wandering for a bit and after some "Where are you?"s were exchanged, we finally found each other (Chris was there, as well, since he had picked her up at the Mall of America). But all that time on the bus and I had to use the little girl's room, so we wandered around in search of restrooms.

Chris found this gem:

Seriously, best-smelling, cleanest, most pleasant port-a-potty ever to exist.

Then, back to the river for some pictures.

And back to the Farmer's Market to await Kelly's arrival.

Shannon and I discussed, among other things, Riverdancing (there was a woman playing a lovely set of jigs on her violin a few feet from us) while Chris chose to go the eat without everyone route while Kelly was on her way. Then Kelly joined us and we were off!

About 2 minutes later, we had covered the entirety of the market. But that was okay because we found these guys who had these things you all may have heard about, crepes:

After all that eating, we decided to head over to the sculpture park at Walker Art something or other. We hopped in Chris' vehicle and this is where the real adventuring began. I will say this, he may not be the safest driver or the best at navigating but what he lacks in those areas he makes up for in pure clean "Am I or am I not going to die?" fun.

Once again I'm the shortest.

I found what I was looking for! Learned it was a fountain.

Then we were off to the zoo. Como, I believe. Kelly missed most of what we saw, since she drove over separately and we were starting to wonder if we scared her off.

Saw some pretties.

Then some Chrises.

Lost a full bar (battery cell) on my camera trying to take a picture of Nemo:

Saw some Freds:

And some Kirstens:

Cuteness:

Sadness (all his monkey friends were sleeping in pairs):

Image Image

We finished looking at the primates exhibits and circled back. While checking one last time on my sad little friend, we discovered he was no longer sad. At least, not sad enough to stop him from having some happy fun alone time. Oh, how funny monkey masturbation was to the majority of us who saw it.

Sinners that we were for witnessing one of God's creatures feeling good, we headed to a Cathedral.

Image Image

Noticing a pretty, official looking building off to the [insert cardinal direction here], I asked if we could go.

Image Image

It was in that building, state capital, that I figured out I was hungry. Seems everyone was. Mighty Ducks!

This woman frightened me:

Waiting for foodstuffs.

Got some tasty drinks:

Image Image Image

And then there was food!

It was after this that we parted ways with Kelly. While Shannon and I were off taking pictures, Chris seemed to have disappeared and we wondered if he was ditching us, too, since he gave no warning he was moving his car. But he called to say he was closeby.

We tried to go to the Science Museum but [insert more fun Chris driving here] having been unable to find the parking garage at first, then circling back and losing the Science Museum despite having two smart phones, we decided to go to the Mall of America instead. Which we walked every single floor of before deciding to play mini-golf.

[insert Chris' pictures here...I didn't get any because I was lazy/tired at this point and saw the other two were]

After we realized I was almost the next Tiger Woods, we went to Ikea and tried every last couch and seat they had. Clearly that was hard work AND we wanted to properly celebrate Steph's birthday, so we stopped off for some cake:

From there, it was time for me to head back to downtown Minneapolis to meet other folks, so we drove back, took some pictures and said our goodbyes.

I was pretty bummed I had agreed to meet others because I was having a great time pestering Chris and getting out some of my BFFestedness out with Shannon but I had a pretty good time at dinner (minus the stomach cramping from trying to eat way too much in one day).

After dinner, hung out on a rooftop waiting for the bus ride back.

I eventually hopped on the bus, talked to zero for about half an hour, then crashed very hard. Made it back here at 7:25, rode the CTA to the end of the line, found WalMart (and a KMart!), picked up my picture frames I ordered, and walked back. ~4.7 miles. I am darker today than I was Friday. And still tired.

But so worth it. :)

LilBee91
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby LilBee91 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:25 pm

My too picture-heavy and long recap of the event. Alea, I expect an equally long and picture-ful post from you, full of all the same stories and more. (Which you apparently posted as I was writing this. Excellent.)

I woke up around 4am to get ready and become a functioning human being before hopping on the shuttle van to the MoA. Chris, being the most awesome human ever, picked me up. We heading to Minneapolis and the farmer's market to meet up with Kelly and Alea. I must sing eternal praises to whoever invented GPS, for without it we would have never made our way anywhere this trip. Chris parked right by the farmer's market, but there was no Alea in sight to (Kelly wasn't going to be there for a while longer). After a long phone call, we finally determined where Alea was and began walking towards her, our first epic adventure of the day. It turns out that instead of going the correct directions straight from her stop, she had gone in a two-mile (totally guess the distance) circle to come at the farmer's market from the other side. She claims it was because she has no sense of direction or where exactly the market was. I think she just likes walking. We bumped into each other (almost literally) around a corner, exchanged happy hugs of Pweb love, and walked along the river back towards the farmer's market.

The farmer's market didn't open until 8, so to pass the time we began epic adventure #2: finding a bathroom. After great wanderings, we came across a miraculous port-a-potty (I'm pretty sure it was a manna in the wilderness/loaves and fishes sort of thing). Alea has a picture and can extol its praises further.

We went back to farmer's market and met up with Kelly. It was pretty typical farmer's market, though smaller than I thought it would be. We found a crepe place there for breakfast, ate, and contemplated what to do with our day. Since we were in Minneapolis, we decided the sculpture garden was a good first stop. There, we attempted our first group shot (ruined somewhat by my camera's flash).

We looked at the fancy modern art.
The title of this one was "Thigh of the Goddess" or something, so I figured it was a lady spreading her legs. Alea thought it was some elaborate #2.

Alea spent a while trying to get a picture of Ender's Game with the cherry spoon sculpture, which is apparently a fountain.

Once Alea got her picture, we decided to head over the Como Park Zoo because, well, it's cheap (free technically, but with a $2 donation guilted out of you). Poor Chris had to wait for Alea and me to take a bajillion pictures of the lily pads. For the record, putting two camera whores together in a touristy setting may not be the best idea.

We looked at all the creatures, including flamingos (which I've never seen before) and a polar bear.
Image Image

Chris again had to wait for Alea and I to take pictures, this time of demon sea horses and clown fish. They always knew when you were about to snap a photo and would choose that precise moment to dart away, leaving me with lots of blurry photos. I think this is the only one out of at least 30 that turned out okay.

Alea was happy to see that there are zebras in the world without dangly bits, and we witnessed a tender moment between those weird animals with the spiral horns (whatever they're called).

Next up was the monkeys. Our favorite was this sad, lonely little guy.
As we were leaving the primate area, he was up and well, not so sad (though probably still a bit lonely). I'd post a picture, but it may be considered NSFW in some circles. Let's just say that spider monkeys are surprisingly flexible. Nothing about the zoo could possibly top that, so we decided to call it quits there. Plus the only thing we hadn't seen was their tropical rainforest area, which looked like the most humid and miserable place to go anyway.

We headed into St. Paul. I love church architecture, so we stopped at the Cathedral of St. Paul (aka a "f***ing ginormous church," according to Kelly).

Then we went to the capitol building to take more pictures. Alea thought the gold statue was Santa and his sleigh. I think it was some Roman chariot, so close enough.

We ate a fantastic lunch at Mickey's. I highly recommend their omelets and black cherry floats.

Kelly had to leave us after lunch, sadly. Alea, Chris, and I attempted to go the science museum, got horribly confused with directions, and decided the Mall of America was a better choice anyway. After walking around every floor, we decided to entertain ourselves with mini golf.

Chris is a very serious and intense player.

Alea pretended to be a really bad golfer at first, but gave up the ruse halfway through and made some great shots. I think she was the only one of us get a hole-in-one.

After MoA, we went across the street to IKEA. Alea went on a futile hunt for the perfect reading chair and fell in love with the square storage shelving units. I was disappointed in Amazon for not being able to find the random Swedish books on the shelves, and Chris actually found something to buy! We ate there (sort of). Chris actually got food. I was still full from lunch, and Alea had other dinner plans, so we just got cake in honor of Steph's birthday and milk (and I got corn bread, because it's my weakness).

Alea had to meet up with her other folk, so we took her back to Minneapolis and said our farewells. Chris and I were left with two hours to kill before my shuttle left, during which we discovered that there is pretty much nothing to do in Minneapolis. We ended up walking along Nicollet Mall, which had a very interesting assortment of people and buildings. They had a very fancy looking Target that looked exactly like every other Target inside, a fancy Panera Bread, and an old church with very modern art in front of it. After that adventure, we were completely out of ideas. It was close enough to the time I needed to leave, so Chris took me back to MoA. We said goodbye, I went shopping until the mall closed (bought a dress, too!), hopped on my shuttle, and came home.

And that was the very long story of how I became Real.
I used to hate gravity because it would not let me fly. Now I realize it is gravity that lets me stand.

Petra456
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Actually, I'm Fred (and a monster)
First Joined: 16 Mar 2004

Postby Petra456 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:42 pm

I love the Freds (and the Kirstens)! <3

Looks like you guys had an amazing time!

: )
Member since March 16th, 2004.

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.

Wind Swept
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Wind Swept » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Do I always turn into a hunchback while putting, or was it more pronounced in that photo because I was trying to see what was under the rock?

I don't have much to add to those two, lovely write ups. However, I do think this bit should be reiterated in a larger, bolder font:
Chris, being the most awesome human ever, picked me up.

starlooker
Commander
Commander
Title: Dr. Mom
First Joined: 28 Oct 2002

Postby starlooker » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:22 pm

I love the Kirstens! (And the Freds!)
:love:

So jealous, but so happy you all had so much fun!
There's another home somewhere,
There's another glimpse of sky...
There's another way to lean
into the wind, unafraid.
There's another life out there...

~~Mary Chapin Carpenter

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:30 pm

So much to respond to but I have been so mentally tired all day (I actually managed to fall asleep after I got back while in the middle of interneting...I woke up with a hot lap and indents in my leg); well, mostly earlier, really, but then I had to get all caught up on other stuff for the upcoming week and now it's late, so I should go to bed.

But I shall return.

There was no point to this post, except to say I'm wanting to confirm things. Like Chris being awesome. But I'll confirm them later.

Young Val
Commander
Commander
Title: Papermaster
First Joined: 12 Sep 2000
Location: from New York City to St. Paul, MN (but I'm a Boston girl at heart).

Postby Young Val » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 am

Aside from the fact that I couldn't walk properly at all due to a highly aggressive personal trainer, and complained about the fact that I couldn't walk properly altogether too often (as well as babbling about pretty much everything) I had a lovely time and wish I could have hung out longer. I've got pictures as well, but they'll have to wait until later!
you snooze, you lose
well I have snozzed and lost
I'm pushing through
I'll disregard the cost
I hear the bells
so fascinating and
I'll slug it out
I'm sick of waiting
and I can
hear the bells are
ringing joyful and triumphant

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby elfprince13 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 am

Are we talking 8/9 of September?? :shock: :o That seems rather soon! That's a good thing though, not a bad thing. The earlier in the semester, the better, for me, but as of now I can probably make any weekend work. Maybe weekdays too, but I haven't gotten my class schedule yet, and it seems like weekends are better for both Elf and Nomi.

I think she meant August/September are better, rather than the 8/9 of September is better.

Looks like you guys had an awesome weekend!
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Responses, minus quotes because that takes more work and I am tired/just got back from work.

I do like walking and I'm usually very good with finding my way around but I really did get completely turned around there.

I don't think I was quite enthusiastic enough about how wonderful that port-a-potty was. It was like a unicorn. You are convinced no such thing can exist. It didn't smell like anything that would make me gag and I'm pretty sensitive to smells. It also had hand sanitizer! And toilet paper! And was randomly in this giant empty lot, as if the gods/Universe put it there just for me. If I ever have to have a port-a-potty experience again, I hope it's just like that one.

That is definitely an elaborate poop sculpture and thusly belongs in the Let's Also Talk About thread.

I pretty much fell in love when Shannon whipped out her camera and took more pictures than I did. I usually feel a little awkward/self conscious (though I obviously get over it) about being a camera whore but to have another one right by me? Oh man, it was like Christmas. Chris was a real sport for putting up with us.

Hey, that Nemo picture came out pretty well! I'm a little jealous.

Chris, do keep in mind your putter thing was tiny compared to you, so yeah, you kind of had to hunch over it all the time. No judgements on your form, merely on your skill (I say as though I can actually talk).

I wasn't pretending to be a bad golfer! That was genuine suck at first. I am, however, a relatively quick learner for most things, so I guess I picked it up.

I ate way too much that day; I got stomach cramps and everything. And was definitely sad to leave as early as I did. But now I need to demand pictures of this dress. (And I need to remind myself of when Erica is supposed to show me her dress pictures...)

So, yeah, that last post I made seemed to imply only Chris was cool when clearly I'm pretty much a Shannon fangirl (a Shangirl?) and it goes without saying that Kelly is awesome.

Oh, and as for NYC, I'll be there 9/8. 8)

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Luet » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:29 am

So will I. With bells on.
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm

All the damn traveling...

PNWs, Bratzola and I will be in Seattle for a weekend (18th/19th), so if it's not too far out of anyone's way, we have some business to attend to for most of our time there but we'd be able to free up some time for either a lunch or dinner. Any takers?

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby elfprince13 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:46 pm

eeek, this is super close. I need to make sure I can come!

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Luet » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:48 pm

So far, our plans entail getting to know Central Park better and making our way to High Line Park at some point. And eating cheap food. :)

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby elfprince13 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:59 pm

So far, our plans entail getting to know Central Park better and making our way to High Line Park at some point. And eating cheap food. :)
I never pass up a stop at rickshaw dumpings when I'm in the city,

LilBee91
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby LilBee91 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:12 pm

PNWs
I feel like I should know who this is, but my mind is drawing a blank. Care to enlighten?

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby elfprince13 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:33 pm

PNWs
I feel like I should know who this is, but my mind is drawing a blank. Care to enlighten?
From context, "Pacific Northwest"?

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Yeah, Pacific Northwesterners.

LilBee91
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby LilBee91 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Right. Context clues. Forget about those sometimes.

Petra456
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Actually, I'm Fred (and a monster)
First Joined: 16 Mar 2004

Postby Petra456 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 pm

I know I work the 18th for sure, and possibly the 19th. I'll have to wait until next week to see if I have it off. If I don't work though, I would totally be up for lunch/dinner!
Member since March 16th, 2004.

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.

Claire
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: World Traveler
First Joined: 16 Dec 2002

Postby Claire » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:07 pm

eeek, this is super close. I need to make sure I can come!
I will be there!

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby elfprince13 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Luet, how are you getting there? I'm contemplating travel logistics and I don't remember how close you are?

Return to “Milagre Town Square”