All I have to do is dream...

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

All I have to do is dream...

Postby Gravity Defier » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:26 am

and you weirdos are there. Seriously, I must like you guys or something.

I realize while making this that I seem to be the only person who semi-regularly/regularly dreams about other Pwebbers and I'm a lot nervous about posting them here for you all to read...but if I think about it, I've posted much more embarrassing things and there is the chance that someone else will have one and want to share. (Side-note to Steph, thanks for posting in the Random thread; it made me feel less freakish for having the dreams I have!)

In the past two weeks now, I think I've had 7 dreams with Pwebbers in them. Given that I have at least 4 dreams a night that I can remember upon waking if I try hard enough, that's not a lot. But, it is pretty strange if you take into consideration I've only met 4 of you.

Going backwards, since they are easier to remember the newer they are:

Featured Pwebber: Janelle
From what I remember, she was handing me a small package she was supposed to pass along and apologizing for it taking her so long to do. She was also expressing some remorse for avoiding Pweb for so long.

Featured Pwebber: Fris-Chris
I was back in SG,MN again (breathe, Chris, just a dream ;)) and it was Christmas time. I was tagging along with the locals, namely his little sister K, as they were heading into an auditorium. There were Christmas lights up and a pole (that just may have been the North Pole), and hay for some reason. I sat on a bench, wrapped a blanket around myself and wondered what in the hell I was doing going back to that place as I watched them break out into Christmas Carols.

Featured Pwebber: Jason
We started off on a cruise (we weren't going together, I was with my mom and grandma and he just happened to be there as well) and we were headed for some island that happened to be in a hurricane zone during hurricane season. Sure enough, after spotting a funnel way off in the distance, we got off the ship and it was raining on the island. I was having a hard time keeping my balance and lo and behold, Jason happened to be in front of me. I reached out and used him to steady myself as I walked up this ramp/path.

I won't say the specifics of this one and am only mentioning it on the off-chance he feels like teasing me and asking why I didn't mention it. I'll shorthand it and say we were watching Star Wars.

Featured Pwebber: zero
He never turned up in person, but he was still there somehow. I was back in school for this one, wandering around a campus I don't recognize as really existing. As I'm heading down this massive flight of stairs, someone rushes up to me and excitedly informs me they have figured out zero's first and last name. I think one of them started with an 'O.' This in turn made me pretty excited and I couldn't wait to confront him with the news. Then I woke up, tried very hard to remember it but ended up losing them both. Major bummer.

Featured Pwebbers: Kirsten and Adam, + more I don't specifically remember
This would be the PwebCon I mentioned in the Random thread. I remember quite a few of us sitting in folding chairs around a poker table and there being a microwave in the corner. The room was very, how should I put it, ghetto fabulous? There was also wood paneling on the walls and I remember there was a gift exchange going on. It's possible Jan was also there, but the only two I remembered for sure when I woke up were Adam and Kirsten.

This one was also at a school I was attending in the dream. We were just walking around and talking, but I remembered this one because it was (and remains) the only dream I've had with him where he's had a human form (More on that in a bit.). During the dream, I had a very clear view of him but after, all I could hold onto was his hair color and style.

From when I was in Phoenix

Featured Pwebbers: Kirsten and Adam
They were lying near each other, possibly on a giant bean bag, and I was off to the side. They were just talking and laughing, and in general having a good time in each others company. There was something about Adam's jeans, too, but I don't remember what.

This one was simple. He showed up on my screen as a font, somewhat like the Google font. As in, he was comprised of nothing more than words and computer programming, much like Jane.

From 3 years ago (I remembered this because it was so damn weird)

Featured Pwebber: Michael
I was standing in a store that was closed, peeking out the blinds at Michael, who was sitting in the passenger seat of a car and looking very upset about something. I eventually left the store, go with him to this small diner that is practically empty, and we have a long talk. The weird part? He's a very large black man who looks nothing like Michael...only I would swear up and down that it was him if anyone asked.

Those aren't all I've had, just all I remember now. I'm slightly bothered by the repeat visits from some people, I might add.

Anyway, sweet dreams!
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

locke
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby locke » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:35 am

Adam almost always wears jeans, they are almost always blue, and they are probably 'dirty' in the sense that it's the third or fourth day in a row he's wearing them. I do have two pair of black jeans now, though, which is a big branching out for me. :P I also have two or three pair of khackis, and probably need some new ones. :p None that are purposely distressed, if they look aged, it's earned. :)
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Postby Luet » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:31 am

I notice that Zero is a frequent visitor of your pweb dreams. I wonder if, when he began his net life of secrecy and paranoia, he did it with the master plan of gathering a group of obsessive pweb stalkers. :P
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Re: All I have to do is dream...

Postby neo-dragon » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:55 pm

I won't say the specifics of this one and am only mentioning it on the off-chance he feels like teasing me and asking why I didn't mention it. I'll shorthand it and say we were watching Star Wars.
It sounds like a good time was had by all. I approve.
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

Petra456
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Actually, I'm Fred (and a monster)
First Joined: 16 Mar 2004

Postby Petra456 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:47 am

Alea, i'm blaming this on you and your pwebber dream talk!

Featured Pwebber: Kelly, even though we've hardly talked on the board and probably never anywhere else.

I remember being in some sort of grocery store when I ran into her and we got on the subject of how she was on her way to California because some of her family lived there. I have no clue why she was in Washington to do so, but it seemed completely normal in the dream.
Member since March 16th, 2004.

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.

Valentine
Soldier
Soldier
Title: has been eaten by a bear

Postby Valentine » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:00 am

From 3 years ago (I remembered this because it was so damn weird)

Featured Pwebber: Michael
I was standing in a store that was closed, peeking out the blinds at Michael, who was sitting in the passenger seat of a car and looking very upset about something. I eventually left the store, go with him to this small diner that is practically empty, and we have a long talk. The weird part? He's a very large black man who looks nothing like Michael...only I would swear up and down that it was him if anyone asked.
I do this ALL the time - have a dream about someone and swear up and down that it's about this one person. Then, thinking back, in my dream they looked like someone else entirely. Usually, to make it even weirder, I'll have a dream about a person I know, but they'll physically be someone else that I know... (ie, if I dream about Alea, and KNOW it's Alea in my dream, I'll see her as Janelle's body the whole time.) It's VERY odd and displacing. I have to sit back and wonder who I really dreamed about, and why.. lol

Wil
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Not the mama!

Postby Wil » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:05 am

You people have weirdly normal dreams.
Last edited by Wil on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:28 am

zero's first and last name. I think one of them started with an 'O.'
It wasn't "Obama", was it? Oshi--
During the dream, I had a very clear view of him but after, all I could hold onto was his hair color and style.
Whoa, hey, I don't remember hearing this. What color and style?
I wonder if, when he began his net life of secrecy and paranoia, he did it with the master plan of gathering a group of obsessive pweb stalkers. :P
No, pweb is just an M. Night Shyamalan movie, and it turns out you all are me.
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:42 am

I wonder if, when he began his net life of secrecy and paranoia, he did it with the master plan of gathering a group of obsessive pweb stalkers.
Tsk, tsk. I'm not stalking zero. I'm also not obsessed. If we're going off of number of appearances, then that would be more applicable to other Pwebbers...like Michael, Chris, or Janelle.
Alea, i'm blaming this on you and your pwebber dream talk!
:) I needed to get it out of my system. I didn't have a Pweb dream last night, which was nice.
You people have weirdly normal dreams. My dreams are always vague and weirdly strange, never involving people I know. Never involving people I talk to. Never involving human.s I want to dream about. :(
You say that like I want to dream about Pwebbers. But no, as I stated, I have many dreams each night and they are much weirder than what I posted here. However, those I promise I won't post since they have nothing to do with Pweb whatsoever.
zero's first and last name. I think one of them started with an 'O.'
It wasn't "Obama", was it? Oshi--
No, I would have remembered that.

steph
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Rocky Mountain Mama
First Joined: 0- 8-2000

Postby steph » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:36 am

Adam! Seriously! What's with your random appearance in my dreams this week?

In my dream last night, I was at some conference with my family and some family friends at a resort. I was in the gift shop and Adam was there so we were talking and I made a funny comment and then said "See, I'm witty in real life! It doesn't really come across online."

Weird.
"When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time." - Jamie Cullum

starlooker
Commander
Commander
Title: Dr. Mom
First Joined: 28 Oct 2002

Postby starlooker » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:53 am

Featured Pwebbers: Kirsten and Adam
They were lying near each other, possibly on a giant bean bag, and I was off to the side. They were just talking and laughing, and in general having a good time in each others company. There was something about Adam's jeans, too, but I don't remember what.
*winks at Adam*

How you doin'?
There's another home somewhere,
There's another glimpse of sky...
There's another way to lean
into the wind, unafraid.
There's another life out there...

~~Mary Chapin Carpenter

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:33 pm

Adam! Seriously! What's with your random appearance in my dreams this week?

I think he's a dream-whore, running back and forth between your head and mine. I'm surprised Kirsten didn't go with him on his latest adventure; they're becoming like a crime-fighting duo in mine. Minus the crime and the fighting.

Isn't there a really bad pick-up line that goes along the lines of: Are your legs tired? (No, why?) Because you've been running through my mind all [night].

Stopping now. Nevermind the crazy.

powerfulcheese04
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Momma Cat

Postby powerfulcheese04 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:17 pm

This probably belongs in Confessions, but, I'm a little bummed never to have made it into a dream!
-Kim

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Sorry, Kimmie. I'm sure the dreams stem, in part, from my late night activities (which would include browsing Pweb or chatting with Pwebbers).

Two more in the past few days. *sigh*

The latest one was about Pweb itself. I was coming home from a rather scary event (I was attacked outside a McDonald's) that seems to have taken place in Mexico, I turned on my computer, opened Firefox and no Pweb. I don't mean it wasn't loading, I mean it just wasn't there. Bad feeling in my dream-stomach, I signed onto AIM looking for my AIM-Jane (an actual person) and that person was missing, too, only I could tell it wasn't just a case of 'hadn't signed on yet.'

Jebus
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Lord and Saviour
First Joined: 07 Nov 2001

Postby Jebus » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:03 pm

I'm sure the dreams about me were just too risque to mention. By the way, in case you think I can't measure up to your fantasies, Alea, the real thing is actually even better.

Petra456
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Actually, I'm Fred (and a monster)
First Joined: 16 Mar 2004

Postby Petra456 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:23 pm

This probably belongs in Confessions, but, I'm a little bummed never to have made it into a dream!
I can make that exact same confession.
Member since March 16th, 2004.

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.

steph
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby steph » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:57 pm

I can make that exact same confession.
I agree ladies. Even though I, myself, have pweb dreams, I'm sad that I'm never in anyone else. :(

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:15 am

So today I got to sleep for almost ten hours, which apparently makes me dream of pweb.

I'm riding my bike home from somewhere; I'm on the sidewalk (it looks like a specific stretch of sidewalk around here), and a paved road is to my right. As I'm riding, I see Alea standing on the little area of grass between the sidewalk and the road, talking on her cell phone (to her mother or grandmother or something, I somehow know). I pull over into the grass and stop right beyond her.

Now, apparently in this, I have the prior knowledge that she's some kind of artist, and that I've purchased some kind of drawing or something from her beforehand. Knowing that she's busy on the phone, I jokingly hold out my hand and make some mock-demanding comment that she hand over the thing I bought right now. She rolls her eyes, and turns away and continues talking. I verbally "heh" or something (which is an expression of light amusement, dammit).

I notice there's also a little boy standing closer to the road by her, perhaps standing on the curb or in the gutter. After talking on the phone for a bit, Alea starts to hand the phone to the boy for him to talk to whomever's on the other end, but the boy starts shouting something (like "poo! ass!" or something mildly obscene) as soon as the phone is near him, so she pulls back, a little startled. I think then she may have started to walk across the sidewalk to give the phone to someone else, but that's around where I woke up.

Edit:
If it helps, I often think of you when I eat cheese.
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

locke
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby locke » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:41 am

I've had some pweb dreams this year but other than a few childhood nightmares I've never really remembered dreams more than a minute or so after waking up. I couldn't even say who was in them, cuz I don't remember, and if I did remember I probably called everyone by their handle rather than the RL name, it's extremely hard for me to remember both names. :p

starlooker
Commander
Commander

Postby starlooker » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:39 pm

Every time I see this thread, that damn song gets stuck in my head.

"Dre-e-e-e-eam. Dream dream dream."

Arg.
into the wind, unafraid.

~~Mary Chapin Carpenter

powerfulcheese04
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Momma Cat

Postby powerfulcheese04 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:51 pm

If it helps, I often think of you when I eat cheese.
Yes, it does! Thanks, zero!
-Kim

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:50 pm

Every time I see this thread, that damn song gets stuck in my head.

Sorry about the song-sticking, but I'm glad the reference wasn't lost on anyone. I love oldies and it seemed like a good fit. Not to mention I'm either woefully corny or extremely literal in thread titles, so corny almost always seems the way to go.

With that said, I had a Pweb dream again the other night but I'm not posting anymore until it's either a completely new person or at least not the same person who keeps showing up.

And sorry, Jeebsy, but it wasn't you. I'm not kinky enough to dream/fantasize about a ménage à trois with you and a sheep.

locke
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby locke » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:53 pm

I had dreams last night. <waves hands vaguely> there was a group of me and other people.... friends(?)... and going to an island... in a video-game... or internet... or real(?)... and cave, with bits of paper ... scavenger hunt to find more... for puzzle (?)... Ran out of batteries... everyone video game 'died' or scared of such... chinese/china pirates, bad batteries, not died, new plan...

dream changes to something else more linear which I can remember even less of. but pweb may or may not have been involved in the above, I can't remember that much, other than the usual vague impression.

Oddly though I woke up to find my window shutter open, which I don't really recall waking up partway through the 'night' to do, but I might/must have. It still disconcerts me though.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:00 pm

Finally someone else. :)

Featured Pwebbers: Jan and Steph

(When I mention places, they're real...this dream took place where I'm currently living.)

I was having a birthday party at the library that is, in reality, still being built but, in my dream, was complete and very upscale. Since it was mine, it was a themed birthday party (from the dresses we were wearing, it had to be a Prom theme). The unfortunate bit was...only two people showed up: my friend and one of her special education students. Bummed out, I started walking home, only I took the long way around, through agriculture fields and dirt roads. As I'm walking, I see Jan drive by, dressed up in her costume and I hope she'll pick me up and at least take me home since she was so late getting to my party. But alas, she doesn't see me because she's in such a hurry to make it to the library.

I make it home, change into jeans and a t-shirt when Steph calls to tell me she couldn't make it because of her boys but I was welcome to go to her house. I caught a ride, ended up spending the night, but when it came to getting back home, she didn't have a car. What she did have was a bike with a kid seat on the back...so she offered to take me part way. She hops on the bike, I get in the seat and off we went, for one of the 6 or 7 miles to my house. She stopped pedaling at a local park, where soccer games were going on and said that's as far as she could take me, she had to get back home. I thanked her for the ride and began walking.

steph
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby steph » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:52 pm

Yay! I made it into a dream!

Dream me is sorry about missing your party....I have 2 fabulous dresses to wear! I'm going to be laughing for a long time at the image of me pedaling a bike with you in the child's seat! Too funny!

lyons24000
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Darn Red Shells!

Postby lyons24000 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:12 am

I had my first PWEB dream! Woohoo!

It started out with Fris, Valentine and I. (I've never seen or talked to Valentine, I have no idea why she was there) We decided to go to California so we sat down on these chairs and were instantly teleported to Cali.

We started walking around talking about what would happen to us if our parents found out (I don't even live with my parents).

Next thing I know, we're in some bedroom and Wil and Alea are there now. We're talking and Alea is throwing some big ball against a wall and catching it. Well, Fris says something she doesn't like and she throws the ball so hard into the wall that it goes right through. We leave.

Next, we're in a big empty room and all of the gravity is taken away. We're bouncing off the walls throwing rocks at each other. Some girl (I don't know who she is) gets hit in the head and starts floating around, unconscious.

The gravity comes back on, we fall to the ground--hard, and get up and walk out. Then, I'm at home (I don't know how I got home but I know in the dream I'm still in California but I live in Texas) and all of them are throwing cupcakes at my door. I go out, catch someone (I think it was Fris) and tell them to stop. Everyone goes away.

The dream goes on but there are no more PWEBber's in it.

Why did you all leave me? And throw cupcakes?
"This must be the end, then."-MorningLightMountain, Judas Unchained

locke
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby locke » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:27 pm

I had the most strange dream last night. I dreamed I was with another pwebber and we were in my grandma’s tiny home town and we were going out to see a movie. There are only two movies at that small theatre, and for whatever strange reason it was showing Let the Right One In (Swedish vampire movie) and an independent movie I’d never heard of called A Mind Game. Also strange was the listing was in the paper not from my grandma’s hometown but from our hometown.

So we go out to see the movie and she dresses up and I forget to, I was supposed to wear a suit. But we don’t get to see the movie because we wind up hiking over a hill and getting chased by zombies from the movie (my brain apparently forgot they were vampires and insisted they were zombies although they didn’t act much like zombies). There was much stabbing and running and screaming, and I hit one girl zombie in the neck with the broken end of a glass pipe but it didn’t do anything other than make her mad. Then we were running away, jumping impossibly over them and down the hill, making great progress away from them. Then I was tumbling through a dark screen and then it was homer simpson in a suit tumbling through a dark screen and then I had the suit. I think it was a brown suit. And then we’re at the bottom of the hill and I grab her hand and we start running again and I don’t have the suit on.

We run into WalMart, we run in through the garden section which is close to the toys section (before they rearranged all the walmarts, the bastards) We run to the board game section cause there are three or four board games that could help us. One is a variation on the “let the right one in” name but I can’t remember exactly what it was. Another is something like Bolero and another is called Toguro, which I interpret to mean “Balls!” in my dream. The last is a game called a Swahili word I can’t remember now (though I knew it the dream and when I woke up) I pick it up and read the back of the box and the description of the game is quite chilling (again I read it clearly and even saw the words but can’t recall it specifically) and it didn’t sound so much like a game as like a punishment. Then I turn around and there’s a tall very dark African there. And he takes the game from my hand and wordlessly puts it back on the shelf. He explains the word used for that game was a word the rich in Africa used to exploit the workers. I peel the title off the box (it’s like a sticker or a piece of paper now, and he takes me up the aisle in WalMart to the entrance of an African mine and I can feel the metal spot above the mine where the title should slide in. then he puts my hand on another spot nearby which reads the name of one of the workers to died there and the curse he placed on the owners *spits*.

Then I turned back around to collect my pwebber friend and leave walmart with the game we needed to defeat the zombies because I was worried the zombies would be there soon. And we start to run out. But the garden section we came in through is padlocked up because it’s after midnight and we look down towards the grocery section of the supercenter and although we can’t see them we know the zombies are in the store in front of us and coming straight for us.

I look again over to the games section to ask the African man for help, but instead of the section of games that was there there’s a huge wall of autographed very old baseballs. There’s one spot missing. A black kid comes up, signs a ball puts it in the missing spot and begins chatting to his friends. One picks up his ball and plays with it a bit before putting it back. Then they start playing with and checking out the other balls. I bite back a protest cause I know one of htem just dropped a babe ruth signed ball on the ground. Then although I am ten feet away, I can see from one of their perspective a close up insert of one of the balls one of them picked up, it’s old and worn and battered and you can barely make out the inscription, but the signature is clear: Jimmy Stewart. I get excited then look again. No it’s not Jimmy Stewart but Jimmy Simmons. My mind says, “who the hell is Jimmy Simmons.” Then I’m out of the close up perspective and watching the wall of baseballs again, I sense the zombies are closer turn to run (my friend has disappeared or is ahead of me I can’t recall) and

I wake up. :-P

A very strange vivid dream and I usually don’t have such vivid dreams.

starlooker
Commander
Commander

Postby starlooker » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:39 pm

Wow.

Just -- wow.

I thought I had crazy dreams.
into the wind, unafraid.

~~Mary Chapin Carpenter

locke
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby locke » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:15 pm

Wow.

Just -- wow.

I thought I had crazy dreams.
and I still want to see the vampire movie. :-P

http://www.apple.com/trailers/magnolia/ ... ightonein/

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Very late responses here:

Steph: I know you meant well in the dream. And it was a pretty funny image (because I wrote it down, I can actually still picture it fairly clearly).

Lyons:
Well, Fris says something she doesn't like and she throws the ball so hard into the wall that it goes right through. We leave.

Why did you all leave me?
Minus me throwing a ball through a wall, that could have happened. :P But I do need to point out, I didn't leave you in that dream so you can't say all of us did.

Featured Pwebber: Kelly

If Pweb were to exist as an actual geographical location on a map, my dream indicates it would be in New York City; more specifically, it'd be in Central Park.

I made the trip out to NYC to "post" on Pweb and Kelly offered to go with me, so there we were, on the outskirts of the park, looking for Pweb. After some walking around, we finally find it and grab a trowel...because the threads are journals that were buried pretty shallow in the ground. I get a thread out, grab a pen, and start writing out my post. While doing so, Kelly gets this look on her face, like she has something big to ask of me and she's uncomfortable bringing it up.

When I convince her to just say/ask whatever it is, she hurriedly gets out that there's a place looking for teachers, and would I pretty please check it out because they needed me more than I needed them but it would be great for both parties and it was a more liberal school (read: poor and willing to bend some rules) than the one I worked at before.

I gave her a small, 'you're crazy but funny' grin and she took it as a tentative yes, so she squealed, grabbed me into a bouncy hug, and said something about the rest of the day now that the important stuff was taken care of.

Young Val
Commander
Commander
Title: Papermaster
First Joined: 12 Sep 2000
Location: from New York City to St. Paul, MN (but I'm a Boston girl at heart).

Postby Young Val » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:35 pm

awww! I always feel so honored to make appearances in pweb dreams!

I've never had any pweb dreams myself, though. I kinda wish I did. They all sound interesting!
you snooze, you lose
well I have snozzed and lost
I'm pushing through
I'll disregard the cost
I hear the bells
so fascinating and
I'll slug it out
I'm sick of waiting
and I can
hear the bells are
ringing joyful and triumphant

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:15 am

Featured Pwebbers: Ali and Rei

Rei went to the same church I do, and Ali happened to be in town and decided to join him for a service. I looked over and saw them, got really excited, and kept trying to get their attention without interfering with the mass but couldn't. After, Ali disappeared but I caught up to Rei at a stoplight waiting to make a left turn onto a freeway on-ramp (we were both on motorcycles and/or scooters) and told him I'd like to meet up with the both of them later, if they were available. He smiled and maybe said something, but I couldn't hear anything or see if he was even responding since he was wearing a helmet. Then I woke up.

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander

Postby neo-dragon » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Last night I dreamed that I met OSC, but unfortunately I didn't have any of my books on me for him to sign.

I few nights ago I also had a dream about hanging out with Alea in her home town.
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Postby elfprince13 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:12 pm

I'd call you all dorks, but I frequently have dreams involving friends from the graphing calculator forums I frequent.....which usually have something to do with calculator programming competitions or wiring up odd contraptions.
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander

Postby neo-dragon » Tue May 26, 2009 5:03 am

In my dream last night Fred drove by my house and waved at me as she passed. I was quite confused because I couldn't seem to recall Fred living in my neighbourhood. :?
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

Return to “Milagre Town Square”