Incarnations of Immortality

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
Mimx
Launchie
Launchie

Incarnations of Immortality

Postby Mimx » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:56 am

I realize that the Incarnations of Immortality series was not written by OSC but instead by Piers Anthony, but I just discovered some exciting news:

While reading this month's newsletter by Piers Anthony, ( http://hipiers.com/newsletter.html) he announced that after failing to find any traditional publisher to handle the 8th book in the series that he has handed the manuscript off to Mundania Press (http://www.mundania.com) for publication. Under a Velvet Cloak will be released to the public in December 2007. Ever since I discovered the existence of this book, I have been anxiously awaiting its publication; and now that wait is finally almost over. I am thrilled by this news and wanted to share it with other people who might find it of interest.

Dobie
Soldier
Soldier
Title: A real one has a link

Postby Dobie » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:09 pm

Wow! I'm thrilled that there's a new book in one of my favorite series, but depressed that he's having so much trouble getting published.

By the way, did you notice the item about Ender's Shadow a little farther down in the same newsletter.

hive_king
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: has been eaten by a bear

Postby hive_king » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:13 pm

Under a velvet cloak? What incarnation is that supposed to be?
The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet him, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

Mimx
Launchie
Launchie

Featured Incarnation

Postby Mimx » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:52 am

Under a Velvet Cloak will be the story of Nox, the Incarnation of Night.

Return to “Milagre Town Square”