Who would you speak for?

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.

Who would you speak for?

A person you knew personally
50%
A famous person who had a significant cultural impact
50%

Total votes: 6

Glaucon
Launchie
Launchie

Who would you speak for?

Postby Glaucon » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:28 pm

If you were to be a Speaker, who would you speak for? Anyone, if well-researched, can theoretically be spoken for.

I have been trying to think of a famous person I would speak for as well as a person I knew personally. For the famous person, I think I would choose a statesman with a retrospective reputation leaning greatly to a pole of either positive or negative. I suppose the end result would be something similar to Plato's Apology. Maybe I would write about my grandmother who raised eight children, my father being the youngest, after marrying-down from an aristocratic family to my grandfather who was a small-business owner until his death long before my birth. I don't really know. However, I'm interested to hear who others would write about.
-Glaucon

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Postby neo-dragon » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm not sure who specifically I would want to speak for, but I know I'd rather do a celebrity or a complete stranger rather than a close friend or family member. I figure, the less personal bias the better.
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”