0 'til 10: The Pweb Decathlon - Happy 10th Birthday, Pweb!

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!

How awesome is Alea?

So awesome!
8%
Even more awesome!
92%

Total votes: 13

Syphon the Sun
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Ozymandias

Postby Syphon the Sun » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Bonus: one thing I love about Pweb is the people. We're a pretty impressive collection of folks from all sorts of backgrounds. Many of us have watched each other grow and change over the years and Pweb has been there for so many events in our lives -- graduations, weddings, jobs and careers, first loves, anything and everything, really. And, yeah, we've lost a lot of people over the years. But we've gained a lot of new people, too. You guys are great. I look forward to the next ten years.

[/cheese]
Step softly; a dream lies buried here.

BonitoDeMadrid
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Bonzo was Framed

Postby BonitoDeMadrid » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Question 7: orange.

Also, bonus question - one thing I love about PWeb, and the reason I've stayed for more than than 1-2 years (my usual time on discussion boards) is that it's not limited to being an Ender's Game forum- it defines itself as a Ender's Game fan forum, and everyone here (I assume) read the book at least once, but people- me included- stay for the friendly atmosphere and feeling, and thus make this board a "meet new friends" board, unlike most others.
Who controls the British crown? Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps? Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car? Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs cavefish of their sight? Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:16 pm

It was my intent that this be the only part of the challenge where I was able to participate (last place for the win!) and I thought this would be easy, that the words would just flow out of me like they almost always do.

And mostly, it was, even if I had to do some stretching to make it work. :P

I love the new posts,
I love the Bob thread,
I love late night talks,
I love my twinny, Fred,
I love the whole board,
And all its users,
Boom de yada boom de yada

I love the chat room,
I love private messaging
I love Milagre,
I love all the bumping,
I love the whole board,
And that includes Jeebsy,

I (don't) love Confessions,
I love the old smilies,
I love Ender's Game,
I love most of the oldies,
I love the whole board,
And possibly even the newbies,

I love the alts and clones,
I love the mod hats,
I love the post count wars,
I love all of Kimmie's cats,
I love the whole board,
And this is getting creepy,
Boom de yada boom de yada.
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

Rei
Commander
Commander
Title: Fides quaerens intellectum
First Joined: 24 Nov 2003

Postby Rei » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:04 pm

I have always loved the book club :D (this is not JUST a shameless plug!)

Also, I love Bob and the community.
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point.
~Blaise Pascal

私は。。。誰?

Dernhelm

Eddie Pinz
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Ganon's Bane

Postby Eddie Pinz » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Question 7: Orange.

Bonus: This feels like a speech to and I learned; keep it short and sweet and from the heart. So here it goes. I love Pweb, so there is so many places that I can go with this. I love all of the connections that I made. I love at the comfort level that I have here. I love that I get a crazy amount of support from here, even if I f****** up. And I love that I get a chance to return the favor. But most of all, I love all of the memories I've made and the ones that I will continue to make.

By the way, I love your "Boom de yada" :wink:

Rei
Commander
Commander

Postby Rei » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:08 pm

And yes, there is much love of the boom de yada :D
~Blaise Pascal

私は。。。誰?

Dernhelm

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Q7: Were there multiple levels? Eh, I'll say 'orange'.

Edit: oh right, today's Tuesday. One thing I love about pweb is the sense of humor I often see, and out general way of things. This little corner of the internet is probably the most humor-isolated place I visit. That is, we have our own weird terminology and memes and such (though we have some *chan images and slang recently, it's not everyone and it's pretty minor). We even say "bezoar" when everywhere else I've ever seen says "troll". We have this thing called "a dobie" (or "to dobie") that I've never seen an equivalent of.

Where the internet is the modern globalized world, pweb is the small country I'm from that still has its own history and customs, and I think it's really neat.
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

locke
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby locke » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Question 4
Who was the first person ever to post on Pweb (Ye Olde)?
OrsonScottCard

Question 5
Grignr

Question 6
Ami's

Question 7
red? (I think it was blue, but I may be wrong, but I'm going with red anyway)
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:01 am

Right about now, I wish I were Jan because there's no way this will be half as entertaining as her Pweb awards ceremony. I'll do what I do best and that is serious with a whole heap of rambling on the side.

I have a few thank yous that I feel are absolutely in order:

First and foremost: Wil. Thank you for listening to me for hours upon hours upon hours, bouncing my mostly awful ideas off you, and helping me post as PA when work tired me out too much and kept me too busy to keep up. More than that, thank you for your work in creating the medals for everyone. They turned out wonderfully.

Thanks, Jason, for your part in letting me bounce ideas off of you and for testing out the baby pics. I would have utilized you more if that were an option and I know you would have obliged.

Thank you to the group of you who tried every single task. In a "This could get awkward" way, I kind of want to have all your babies. (I could even be like OctoMom and carry them at the same time. DecaMom. No, that's a bad idea.) Instead of trying to assist you in carrying forward your genetic pool, I present each of you with a medal to show my complete and sincere appreciation.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Next, thank you to everyone who attempted parts of this as they could; it wasn‘t always possible, easy or fun, I know.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Lastly, there is the Top 3. I tried to think of something nice and witty to say here, in honor of your being special and all…but failed. Congratulations, though, you’re still special!

Jan, I’m not at all surprised to see you in this group; I think you were one of the people who took this at least as seriously as I did (or so I will tell myself so I may better rest at night). It has always been clear how much Pweb means to you and you’ve come to mean so many great things about the board to me, so congratulations.

Syphoney baloney, what happened?! You used to be the walking, talking Pweb Encyclopedia. But likewise, I’m not surprised to see you place. Congratulations on coming in second and I’m glad I made you sweat a little to do it.

First, where in the hell did you come from? Go back to ten weeks ago and you were not my first choice for the winner, though you certainly changed my mind rather quickly. Try as I might to alter things to fairly throw you off, I couldn’t. I concede: you are Pwebally superior to me and I am mightily impressed.

Now, Ed, don’t hate me, but I need you to make a decision here; you are picking your prize, not me. Or flip a coin, phone a friend, whatever. No rush, take your time if you’d like.

Both choices are approximately the same value monetarily, so let’s throw that out as a factor. Choice one gives you more freedom in its consumption but may seem a little less personal than choice two. Choice one can be there in the next 24 hours; choice two could take a few weeks. I’m sure I’m failing to give you some important, but still vague, piece of information but we’ll say that’s part of the adventure.

I'm honored that anyone humored me with this at all and I know a lot of you are very busy with Important things.

Now everyone, please wish the board a very happy birthday*.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Pweb,
Happy birthday to you!

And many more…but if there are ten more, someone else gets to do this next time! Like Syphon, since he said he looks forward to there being another ten years, implying he has faith or insider knowledge!

In lieu of an OSC post, I give you my attempt:

date Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM
subject Re: -- Hatrack.com Contact Submission

Dear Alea,

Thanks for writing to Mr. Card about posting something at Philoticweb.net. Unfortunately, right now he is buried in finishing up his next novel, with another one due right on its heels. So he's not going to be able to help out this time -- sorry!

Sincerely,

Kathleen [redacted]
Assistant to OSC

*Over the past three or so weeks, I’ve become more and more convinced Pweb’s actual birthday is July 1st and that Adam (where I got the 30th from in the first place) was wrong…because who starts a board on the last day of the month instead of waiting until the first of the next? But eh, close enough. *grin*
Last edited by Gravity Defier on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rei
Commander
Commander

Postby Rei » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:06 am

I plan on posting more later, but for the time being: awwww thank-you! It was awesome!

And, Happy Birthday, Pweb!
~Blaise Pascal

私は。。。誰?

Dernhelm

jotabe
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Leekmaster Kirbyfu

Postby jotabe » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 am

Thanks for devoting so much time to this, Alea *huggle* ^_^ it really says a lot about you!
And be sure, i tried to do them all, i just suck too badly, so couldn't always do it :D

And congrats, Eddie! :)

Graff^
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Carrot hamburgler

Postby Graff^ » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:18 am

Happy Birthday Pweb. I didn't try any challenges, but I would like to give my congratualations to all who played and a round of appaluse to G_D for the wonderful award ceremony.Congrats to all who played.
Last edited by Graff^ on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where does friendship end and love begin?

Eddie Pinz
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Eddie Pinz » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:15 am

Bow down before me everyone, for I am you King!

About the prizes, I'll take the second one. And there is certainly no rush to get it to me, so please take all the time that you need.

And thank you Alea, for all the time and effort you put in to this. It was awesome idea and a fitting tribute to the 10 year anniversary. Not to mention that it was super fun to participate in and definitely upped the nostalgia and fond memory factor a ton.

And to Wil, the medals are pretty bad ass.

ETA: And Graff^, shut it. If you post here, try to be a productive member and generally enjoy Pweb; then you certainly belong and have the right post here.

Jayelle
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Queen Ducky
First Joined: 25 Feb 2002

Postby Jayelle » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:34 am

That was so much fun! I'm sad it's over.

I really hoped I'd win, but third is good enough for me. I was surprised at the crap I didn't know!

Alea, once again you totally rule. Thanks for making pweb what it is.

Happy Birthday to us!

ETA: Oh, and Happy 3000th post!
One Duck to rule them all.
--------------------------------
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Young Val
Commander
Commander
Title: Papermaster
First Joined: 12 Sep 2000
Location: from New York City to St. Paul, MN (but I'm a Boston girl at heart).

Postby Young Val » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:46 am

Happy birthday, Pweb!!

If I knew how to revive stoned kermit, he would for sure be making an apperarance here.
you snooze, you lose
well I have snozzed and lost
I'm pushing through
I'll disregard the cost
I hear the bells
so fascinating and
I'll slug it out
I'm sick of waiting
and I can
hear the bells are
ringing joyful and triumphant

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Age quod agis
First Joined: 04 Feb 2002

Postby Eaquae Legit » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:21 am

I'm going out today and I'm not sure when we'll be back, and I was so stoned (read: tired) last night to make a coherent post. So thank you Alea, this was a blast and I'm going to miss it now that it's over. It's been a great way to mark 2 1/2 months!

And I owe you my "Why I love Pweb" still. I got called in to work yesterday and ended up doing a shift and a half, so that killed my planned post. Really! It's all composed in my head and everything!

<3
"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

Jayelle
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Jayelle » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:27 am

Hey, now that it's all over, do you think you could post a complete answer key to the avatar challenge?

Syphon the Sun
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Ozymandias

Postby Syphon the Sun » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:35 am

Darn everyone for saying what I would say. *points to their posts* That.

Seriously, Alea, thank you for the hours you spent on this making it a great milestone for all. (But I won't be taking over your duties for the 20 year milestone :P)

And a big thank you to Wil for my shiny new medal. *polishes*
Step softly; a dream lies buried here.

ValentineNicole
Soldier
Soldier
Title: Femme Fatale

Postby ValentineNicole » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 am

Happy birthday, Pweb, and thanks for a very strange and happy 10 years filled with Calvinball, the Canadian Alliance, limeade, Stoned Kermit, William Shatner, new friends, old friends, 20 person chain phone calls, Sexy clubs, nicknames from Beetle to Vixen, Mandolins, Kimmie's kitties (Piewacket!), and for letting me be your princess, even just once.

Salaam.

Petra456
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Actually, I'm Fred (and a monster)
First Joined: 16 Mar 2004

Postby Petra456 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:43 am

Alea, this was seriously an awesome idea! Some of them were super easy, and some of them really confused me (kittens! : P) but I loved doing every single one : ) Thank you so so so much for everything!

Happy Birthday Pweb!

Ps. Awesome medals Wil : )
Member since March 16th, 2004.

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.

steph
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Rocky Mountain Mama
First Joined: 0- 8-2000

Postby steph » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 am

Happy Birthday, Pweb!

How can I not love pweb? Pweb has watched me grow up. Pweb has been there for every major event in my adult life: starting college, leaving college, going to massage school instead, getting married, having a kid, buying a house, having another kid, having another kid. I've watched major events happen in the lives of a whole lot of other people on here as well. There are people on here that I have known longer and know better than I do in real life. Pweb is a very real place for me and one that I can't stay away from. I may not post much, but I am here EVERY DAY to see what's going on. Alea, your challenge was awesome. Even though I didn't participate (for the same reasons that my post count is so low, even though I've been here for 10 years), I couldn't wait to see what was coming next. You are amazing and you need to admit it! ;)

Pweb, I love you. Happy Birthday. I'm always watching, even if you don't know it.
"When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time." - Jamie Cullum

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Hey, now that it's all over, do you think you could post a complete answer key to the avatar challenge?
Like this? Tall order, that.

I have replies for other stuff in here, too, but right now, that is about the level of difficulty I can handle; however, warm fuzzies abound.

Keep telling me how much you love Pweb; that's good cheese right there.

Jayelle
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Jayelle » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Like this? Tall order, that.

:oops:

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Age quod agis
First Joined: 04 Feb 2002

Postby Eaquae Legit » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:58 pm

My post is less than original - I have a lot of the same reasons as others.

In the nearly eight and a half years I've been on Pweb I have moved 17 times to 14 different addresses. I've had 7 roommates. I have held 11 jobs, been to three different universities, received two degrees (so far), and planned an academic career. I went through three serious relationships, one of whom I married - and he's another pwebber, and we met here. 8 of the people I professionally cared for have died, and in 2007, I almost lost my mother.

In person, I have met 9 pwebbers (I think - Rei, JL, Caspian, Cam, John, Jason, Elena, Dan, Ratesjul - did I miss anyone?), and I've talked on the phone with 3 more. I've had physical correspondence with at least 8 or 9 pwebbers, and when I was unable to leave the hotel on my wedding day, one of them got a text about it. I could never tell you the number of pwebbers I've talked to online. I've made roughly 8,000 posts on the two versions I've been present for.

Pweb has been constant through everything. Wherever I've travelled (3 provinces and 6 countries), wherever I've lived, whatever I've gained or lost or let go of, Pweb has been here. The friendships have lasted, regardless of time or location. When I need to say something, share a joke, cry and scream at the world, I've been able to come here and say it, and there are people who know me and care. Pweb has been an enduring presence in my life for almost a third of it.

For all the times I've felt rootless and lonely, Pweb has been invaluable. I've received hugs and comfort, advice and reassurance, information and education, and every now and then a swift kick in the rear.

I love Pweb. And in the next eight and a half years, during which I will probably move another 4 or 5 times, get a degree, several more jobs, and maybe have a sprog or two, I hope it will still be here.
"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:16 am

Rei, Jota, Graff^, Ed, Jan, Kelly, Ali, Syphon, Nicole, Fred, Steph: thank you for wishing Pweb a happy birthday/anniversary. I'm going to hope everyone else meant it, even if they didn't say it, because the whole point of this thread was today and celebrating the board racing to this point at times and limping to this point at others. Pweb is every single good and happy thing you guys shared and continually share, and although we get mushy at other times and celebrate the board at other times, I think this is a significant thing and a part of me really needed to hear anything at all in honor of the board.

About the prizes, I'll take the second one.
I'll need your address. Por favor.

Happy Birthday Pweb. I didn't try any challenges, but I would like to give my congratualations to all who played
I saw your post before you edited it and I have to say, even for the original, I am grateful you came in and addressed the board the way you did. I know I gave you a hard time the other day but the very act of showing your support to it (more than some active oldies and in-betweeners did, which if I'm being honest, is disappointing) by explicitly saying something encouraging about us -you included- making it to this milestone means a lot to me and goes a long way in changing my mind about you. I also should recognize that you have been trying in Milagre, which can be scary and hard when people like me give you a hard time for no good reason other than I am no longer in the position you're in and forget what it is like to have that particular brand of enthusiasm. So yes, you belong in here, you belong out there in the other threads. Please don't doubt that.

(But I won't be taking over your duties for the 20 year milestone :P)
Hey now, my duties?!

20 person chain phone calls, Sexy clubs
I believe we only made it to 14 or 15 but yes! That was difficult but fun. As for the other, well, that brings back fond memories of staying up until 4 in the morning telling stories to each other over the phone and posting them on Pweb; someone was a tree, a dog collar...I forget what else. Whenever I'm in Tucson and on campus, I can go to one of the spots I'd sit at to talk to you in between (and sometimes during) classes and I get thrown back in time, figuratively speaking.

How can I not love pweb?
Right?

PS: I don't know about amazing but I'll settle for obsessive and demanding :mrgreen:

ETA: Oh, and Happy 3000th post!
Thank you. If I had to reach the 3000s first, it was happening in this thread.

Wil
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Not the mama!

Postby Wil » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:59 am

I didn't know what to do or say here, so this is all I've got: I joined, I met someone special and drifted apart, I've had many firsts here, I've had highs and lows, I've made an ass of myself and bared my soul, I've had many laughs and gotten to know many people without speaking to them, and through it all, despite my poor efforts, you've all made me feel like I'm part of a really big, disconnected, family. Thank you, and happy birthday.

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Postby Luet » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:13 am

Happy 10th Anniversary pweb (because I don't celebrate birthdays) :P

Thank you so much Alea for everything you did to make sure this didn't slip by unnoticed. You rock. Thanks Wil for the awards and whatever other help you gave.

Thanks everyone for sticking around all these years and making pweb what it is!
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

mr_thebrain
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The same thing we do every night...
First Joined: 0- 7-2000

Postby mr_thebrain » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:08 pm

crazy.

way to go pwebbers. we've been friends/enemies/acquaintances for ten years. except for a few of you, you're awesome.
Ubernaustrum

jotabe
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Leekmaster Kirbyfu

Postby jotabe » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:39 am

Happy (belated) 10th Birthday, pweb! :D

starlooker
Commander
Commander
Title: Dr. Mom
First Joined: 28 Oct 2002

Postby starlooker » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:13 am

Apologies for the belatedness of this. My work-related offline life exploded this week in some very time and energy draining ways.
(Seriously. Not just paperwork. Life or death type stuff. I truly did mean to post Wednesday, even though I'd stopped the challenges.)

Anyhow:

Thanks, Alea, for all the work and effort you put into this. Seriously, it was ridiculously creative and detailed and did make me think about my pweb history. Even when I didn't have the time or energy to respond, I did enjoy reading the questions and answering in my head what I knew.

(Sorry I stopped about halfway through -- I was having trouble the first few weeks remembering to get it done by Tuesday, and then I accidentally screwed up my sudoku translation so that it became unsolvable and didn't figure out how to fix it until too late, and then things just kind of snowballed. Story of my life. The noise of deadlines as they whoosh by.)

And I love Pweb because it's been here basically as a chronicle of my entire adult life. It picked up where my college friends left off, and I am grateful. I love the people, the familiarity, the old jokes and the newbies, the discussions we've had a hundred times and the new ones. I love feeling that family familiarity with people I've never met.

So, Happy 10 Years and 2 Days!
There's another home somewhere,
There's another glimpse of sky...
There's another way to lean
into the wind, unafraid.
There's another life out there...

~~Mary Chapin Carpenter

CezeN
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: will not be ignored

Postby CezeN » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:55 am

Happy Belated Birthday Pweb!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PWEBBBBBBBBBBBB
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU

HOW OLD ARE YOU?!?!
HOW OLD ARE YOU!?!?
HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW!?!?!?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
(sorry I'm late, I haven't been following this thread :wink: )
Gunny and his thoughts on First Earth:

LilBee91
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: AK Hermione
First Joined: 10 Jan 2005

Postby LilBee91 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Happy belated birthday Pweb! I like you =]
I used to hate gravity because it would not let me fly. Now I realize it is gravity that lets me stand.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Eddie Pinz
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Eddie Pinz » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:46 pm

My prize!

I tried to take pictures of the individual Ms, but my cell phone camera sucks and I couldn't get the writing to be not blurry. But they say "Eddie Pinz", "Philotic Web" and "2000 2010". There was also a green one in there that said "Marc & Kelli". I thought that was pretty funny. And I'm not sure who they are, but they were delicious!

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Postby Luet » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 pm

That is awesome!
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 pm

I tried to take pictures of the individual Ms, but my cell phone camera sucks and I couldn't get the writing to be not blurry.
If you haven't eaten them all, save one of each? The picture thing can be rectified.
There was also a green one in there that said "Marc & Kelli". I thought that was pretty funny. And I'm not sure who they are, but they were delicious!
About that...be home tonight; they're the second part of the prize. ;)

Return to “Milagre Town Square”