Intro

Welcome to Pweb, FAQs, Introductions and Limeaid
Ender751
Launchie
Launchie

Intro

Postby Ender751 » Sun May 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi.
I'm Nick. I'm a newbie to the site but not to Ender. I got a copy of EG for my birthday from my parents when I was in the seventh grade and have been enthralled since. I've read all the Ender/shadow books except A War of Gifts and First Meetings, but will read them soon now that I know they exist. I have also read all the Alvin Maker books except the last one (Crystal City or something like that).

Aside from reading i'm an avid car enthusiast. I'm in school for electrical engineering. I live in Dayton, OH.

It's great to be a part of the forum

-Nick
-Nick

Bean scored higher on the Battle School tests than anyone else in history. No on else was close. Well, Ender was close, but close is relative. Bean was off the charts.
How? He answered questions you didn't ask?
Exactly, He had time to spare. He commented on them and mentioned how the test could have been improved.

Rei
Commander
Commander
Title: Fides quaerens intellectum
First Joined: 24 Nov 2003

Postby Rei » Sun May 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Welcome, Nick!

Have some limeaide and enjoy yourself. Enjoy the Ender focused parts of the boards, and when you feel up to it, explore Milagre and our other sub-forums (like the book club *nudgenudge*)!
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point.
~Blaise Pascal

私は。。。誰?

Dernhelm

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Sun May 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Welcome, indeed. There are some great conversations going on right now in the Enderverse area of the board (what a great group of newbies), so you came at the right time. :)
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

Ender751
Launchie
Launchie

Postby Ender751 » Sun May 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Thank you for the welcome. I will definitely get to those two areas tomorrow.

I have a handful of suggestions for the book club, I just want to dig out the books so i get authors correct.

Thanks
-Nick
-Nick

Bean scored higher on the Battle School tests than anyone else in history. No on else was close. Well, Ender was close, but close is relative. Bean was off the charts.
How? He answered questions you didn't ask?
Exactly, He had time to spare. He commented on them and mentioned how the test could have been improved.

Return to “The Foyer: Welcome to The Philotic Web Community!”