The Official "Pictures of Tyler" Thread!!

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
steph
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Rocky Mountain Mama
First Joined: 0- 8-2000

The Official "Pictures of Tyler" Thread!!

Postby steph » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:41 am

That's right! Pictures of Tyler, in this thread!

To start things off, here are pictures of Tyler's First Birthday Party! We had a huge luau bash with about 100 guests showing up. We had a good time, with good music, good food and good friends. Tyler had an amazingly good time for it being such a long party. And he really enjoyed his cake and ice cream! He definitely had a sugar hangover the next day!

Tyler likes showing off, so this thread is here for him to do that. (Or is it so Momma can show off her cute kid? Hmmm.... :D ) I'll try and update as often as possible!
"When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time." - Jamie Cullum

Virlomi
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: has been eaten by a bear

Postby Virlomi » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:41 am

Aww Steph, everything about that alum was all kinds of adorable! That looks like it was a huge undertaking, you must be exhausted. It looks gorgeous though... would that all one year olds could be so lucky! I can't believe he's a year already. I still remember him as being inside his moma's belly. Heck, I still remember your engagement thread!

I can't wait to see more pics!

PS, I'm a big fan of that rubber ducky pic. ;)

Hegemon
Former Speaker
Former Speaker

Postby Hegemon » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:20 pm

I have a funny story because of Tyler...

He is about the same age as the kid of a girl who I go to law school with. When she gave birth, it was actually announced in a monthly law school communique that was being sent out at the time. Anyways, for some reason, I mixed the name of your kid up with hers, so I once asked her how Tyler was doing and she looked at me strangely, haha.

For the longest time I had been wondering where the hell i got the name from.

Anyways, Tyler is so cute. Also, the birthday had a huge turnout. It sounds like a lot of fun.

anonshadow
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby anonshadow » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:08 am

Aww! I love kids at that age... they're so adorable.

And Tyler's especially so. How cute!

Return to “Milagre Town Square”