Question, The next book after COTM when?

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.
buckshot
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Farmer from Hell

Question, The next book after COTM when?

Postby buckshot » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Does anyone know when OSC will bring out the next book after Children of the mind ? Also where on this site could I look for some facts or speculation on when OSC plans to bless us with some new Ender stuff.

Hector.Victorious
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hector.Victorious » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:04 pm

He was going to write a book called Shadows in Flight but I don't know when it's coming out, if it's coming out at all.
"Killing Buggers was not homicide."
"No, I guess it was insecticide."

lyons24000
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Darn Red Shells!

Postby lyons24000 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:31 pm

SiF is coming out.
"This must be the end, then."-MorningLightMountain, Judas Unchained

locke
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby locke » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Shadows in Flight is the next scheduled Ender book (unless some new book about how Ender and Val almost got a cute double wedding on another planet comes out, lol). but it will probably be two or three years before it comes out. In general, OSC writes another book or two or three in between the Ender books.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

CreoleBeanFan
Launchie
Launchie

Postby CreoleBeanFan » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Shadows in Flight is the next scheduled Ender book (unless some new book about how Ender and Val almost got a cute double wedding on another planet comes out, lol). but it will probably be two or three years before it comes out. In general, OSC writes another book or two or three in between the Ender books.
If it turns out anything like Ender in Exile, I'd rather he wait 4-6 years and do a good job on it, since it's supposed to be the wrap up and the tie-in to the Ender and Shadow's series. We should at least go out with a bang.

Maybe he gets tired of writing about characters after a while. It sure seemed like he was tired when he wrote EiE.

Jebus
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Lord and Saviour
First Joined: 07 Nov 2001

Postby Jebus » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Question, speak like retarded Yoda, do you? Answer, you do yes.

buckshot
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby buckshot » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:38 pm

:roll:

Jebus
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Jebus » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:59 am

Aw, buckshot, I liked the original comment so much better, all that stuff about being adversaries and how dangerous you are. It honestly made me revalue the effectiveness of internet threats. I don't want to be your adversary, I want to be your friend, or even, perhaps, your ally? We can create grand schemes to take down people who say things that are vaguely mean to us. No one will dare tease us then, muahahaha.

buckshot
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Bring it Jebus

Postby buckshot » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Ok , I guess I let myself get a little hot yesterday,But hey I sign on to be entertained just like you. So lets give em what they want and meet in the middle (say VEGAS ) and duke it out or at least (the very least) arrested. Love Buckey

Jebus
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Jebus » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:12 am

OR, instead of fighting (because I am a delicate creature), since we're in Vegas anyway, we could just get a load of cocaine and hookers. Whoever can snort and f*** the most wins.

Much more fun, I think.

buckshot
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Always Game

Postby buckshot » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:57 pm

Lets go ! This time of year anything to get me out of the offfice, Vegas is almost as good as a long Baja weekend. I expect if I get enough scotch in you I might get some pointers as to how to conduct myself here. I do hope you smoke the best cigars , it's just not memorable without em. And can we skip the dope and settle for top shelf boose and flooseys? my apologies, i'm to much a conservative. But I will not let it get in our way of terrorizing any and all. .
`Don`t sweat the petty stuff , pet the sweaty stuff"
:P

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”