Dear You 2.0

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
lovesonia
Soldier
Soldier

Postby lovesonia » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:10 pm

Dear Yous,

Please figure it out. I hate seeing you like this.

-Nikki
~~~~

Dear Yous,

Congratulations!!! Don't celebrate TOO much.

-Nikki
~~~~

Dear You,

Can we just.... talk like normal friends? Please?

-Nikki
~~~~

Dear You,

I often forget to look outside myself. It's been tough lately because I need to spend so much time working things out in my head and deciding what my next step is going to be. When I told you what I'm doing I just figured you'd tell me it's bad and not to. I was pretty shocked that you didn't. You took the road that I'm sure someone had taken to help you. Did it work? It got me to step back... I can't imagine how it would break you. I don't want to hurt you. I still hope for it, secretly. I know that would hurt you but I also know you'd understand. Either way, I'm sorry and I'm doing the best I can.

We've been in practically the same spot, though at different times and for different reasons. At each opportunity, though, we've basically said the same thing to one another... It's funny how that works, isn't it?

Thank you.

Love,
Miss S

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:12 pm

Dear you,

You still have three more there than some people do in the whole world. Perhaps you should be thankful.

-me

Edit: If that's who I think it is (which admittedly seems unlikely, due to the unnecessary user choice), holy f***, I was trying to be helpful, not belittle ye. Sorry.
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

Rei
Commander
Commander
Title: Fides quaerens intellectum
First Joined: 24 Nov 2003

Postby Rei » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:23 pm

Dear you,

Please talk to me soon.

love,
me
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point.
~Blaise Pascal

私は。。。誰?

Dernhelm

anonshadow
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby anonshadow » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:40 am

Dear you,

I dislike all the substance abuse that's been going on with you, you dunce. I hope that after she gives you part of her liver, your best friend takes you outside and beats you.

- your author

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Postby Luet » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:51 pm

Dear you,

I enjoyed our little myspace interlude today. But even BEFORE that happened I had thought of you this morning. I was in the car listening to my Dido CD and the song "All You Want" came on and as I was listening to it I started thinking how it reminded me of you and henry. So, I listened to it again to make sure and yup, it does. You know that pweb people really impact your life when songs remind you of things that are happening in their lives.

love,
nomi
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

Borommakot_15
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Borommakot_15 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:15 am

Dear You,

With PWeb being as dead as it has apparently been, recently, I don't feel bad about typing out a whole crap-load of these. Deal with it.

-Borommakot_15

Dear You,

Being lonely sucks, doesn't it? So, what are you going to do about it?

-West

Dear You,

So, did you enjoy that? Was it everything that you hoped that it might be? Loser.

-West

Dear You,

Leave me the fsck alone, wouldja?!?

-Me

Dear You,

I have been waiting on calls from six different people. Six. A week or more from five of those. What the he!l, guys?

-Me

Dear You,

I never knew what 'heart-breakingly beautiful' was until I saw you. It still just amazes, and destroys, me how you can smash my heart, even though you don't know who I am. Typical.

-You have no idea

Dear You,

I used to think that you were a snobbish, stuck-up, aristocratic, too good for everyone little brat who would not even speak to anyone that you are not related to. Now, I have finally seen you talk to a non-relative, but I still think the rest is true.

-He who sits behind you, and whose name you do not even know

Dear You,

Do you feel better, now that she is home? You two are so alike, it pisses me off. Stop being so inconsiderate, could you, please?

-You have no idea

Dear You,

I miss you. It has been too long since we have talked. I know you are busy, but... You never even say hi... *sigh*

-Dan

Dear You,

Dude, thanks for keeping in touch with me. No, seriously. You are one of the coolest peoples that I have ever met. No joke.

-West

Dear You,

See you in July.

-West

Dear You,

I wish that I had the courage to ask you to forgive me. I wish that you would forgive me, if I were to ask. I really am sorry, and 15 years is a long time to feel guilty.

-Danny

Dear You,

The last few times that we have made eye contact, you have seemed to want to say something to me. Just say it, would you?

-Danny

Dear You,

Can I have my books back, if you are not going to use them?

-Danny

Dear You,

Did I offend you, and you just won't tell me?

-Danny

Dear You,

I really did need that talk. It is very nice to remember that some people will at least pretend that they care. Thank you.

-Danny

Dear You,

Hey, you actually listened. Good job. No, I am not trying to be insulting. I really mean it.

-Danny

Dear You,

I had never noticed how calming your voice could be. Hmm, very helpful to know...

-Danny

Dear You,

You have brought the same topic up the last three times that we have talked. If you want to talk about it, I would be happy to listen. Just start talking, and quit beating around the da.mn bush.

-Danny

Dear You,

About bloody time.

-Danny

Dear You,

Have fun in Africa. Don't get dead.

-Danny

Dear You,

Why? What the he!l is your problem? Fsck you. You have done this for months, and I have no idea why.

-Dan

Dear You,

Just pick up the da.mn phone, would you? Let me at least apologize, so that I can get on with my da.mn life.

-Dan

Dear You,

Out of country, huh? Maybe you will tell me where, when you get back.

-Dan

Dear You,

If you have a problem with me, take it up with me. Don't just disappear at the first sight of me. It just pisses me off.

-Dan

Dear You,

I have spent so many nights thinking of you, thinking of speakable and unspeakable things that I want to do to and with you. Oh, if you only knew.

-Dan

Dear You,

If it could really happen. That was such a nice dream. Oh, well.

-You don't know my name

Dear You,

Wow. Guess that answers that. Another one on the list.

-You still don't know my name

Dear You,

You gave up on us. You left. Do you seriously expect us to accept you, again? Moron.

-West

Dear You,

You call yourself a sysadmin? What an amateurish, stupid, rookie mistake. Moron.

-West

Dear You,

So, I don't fit into one of your 'groups', huh? So you ignore me, hmm? After everything that happened? Really? Screw you. Just fscking screw you.

-Danny

Dear You,

This will be your last chance. I refuse to be ignored like this. Let's see how this plays out.

-Danny

Dear You,

I have had a crush on you for more than ten years, and now this. That is the third person to call me a moron for not saying something to you. They say that it is obvious that you like me... I wish that I could see it, too. I just can't bear the thought of losing you as one of my Best Friends.
If this were anyone else I was wondering about, I would ask you for your advice. Maybe I will, any way.

-Danny

Dear You,

So, you don't see yourself as wanting to date anyone. At all. Ever again. Wow. Kinda drastic, don't you think?

-Danny

Dear You,

You looked so happy. No matter how I feel about you, I am very glad that he makes you so happy. Smiling looks good on you.

-Danny

Dear You,

If I could just catch you alone for a few minutes. I want to thank you for what you did. Even though you probably don't know that you did anything.

-Danny

Dear You,

I thought I was over you, last summer, when you left for school. I guess I was wrong.

-Danny

Dear You,

If only those daydreams could really happen. If only.

-Danny

Dear You,

So, you are not getting married. It was your brother. Very comforting.

-Danny

Dear You,

Thank you for the hug. I nearly broke down, and I am sorry for that, but I really needed that. Please forgive me.

-Dan

Dear You,

Thank you for being such a good Friend. I have really needed one.

-Dan

Dear You,

Your time is almost up. And, I will collect what I am owed. One way, or another.

-Dan

Dear You,

After all this time and all these wrecks, you still suck this bad? Da.mn.

-Dan

Dear You,

Why? Was it worth it? Did you get what you wanted? Fsck you.

-Dan

Dear You,

Are you ever going to fscking call? I gave you the phone card number, use it.

-Dan

Dear You,

I had hoped, once, that you and I might become friends. You seem like a very sweet and caring person. But, that comment at Starbucks.. tsk.. Not so much. Oh well. My loss.

-Danny

Dear You,

All of this teasing, and you do nothing. Hmm. Where is that story that you promised me? How about the video? Hell, you never even call.

-Dan

Dear You,

Every time that I try to call, I get told that you will call me when you get a chance. I can understand you being busy, but... no chances in 10 months? Bullsh!t.

-Dan

Dear You,

I think I might like you, and that worries me. After what we both went through, recently, I don't think you would be up for it. Be interesting to see how all of this plays out.

-Dan

Dear You,

I had more, but decided not to put them in. Maybe tomorrow. Expect typos.

-Borommakot_15

Edit #1: Typo Fixing
Last edited by Borommakot_15 on Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

lovesonia
Soldier
Soldier

Postby lovesonia » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:40 am

Dear You,

We are so similar that I'm now waiting for the world to implode...
-me

Dear You,

I'm confused... What happened to being there?

-me

Dear You,

See you soon. I'm still amazed that so much has changed in such a short time... it won't be the same for us, you know...

-me

Dr. Mobius
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Stayin' Alive
First Joined: 17 Aug 2002

Postby Dr. Mobius » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:28 pm

Dear you,

Your screwy profanity amuses me.

- Doc
The enemy's fly is down.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:03 pm

Dear you,
It is not dead; it is hibernating until fall so that it can provide a place for people to procrastinate once school starts up again.

-Me
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:39 pm

Dear you.

Fsck your amusement.

-me

RE: deadness: doesn't this happen every year? I just never remember it being so sudden.
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

Mich
Commander
Commander
Title: T.U.R.T.L.E. Power
First Joined: 02 Apr 2002

Postby Mich » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:48 pm

Dear You:

Remember that other night, when you were giving me a ride home because of my dead car, and somehow you started a sentence with "No, we could never be in a relationship, because--" and I, both stupidly and self-preservationly, cut you off with a dumb joke?

Yeah. How, exactly, were you going to end that?

Just a thought.

Love Jeff.
Shell the unshellable, crawl the uncrawlible.

Row--row.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:06 am

Dear you(s),
I'm watching this one share the same fate as all the others, and it hurts, but in a dull, removed sort of way. Like maybe I have just gotten used to it. And maybe I stopped believing it would be different long ago and just fooled myself into thinking otherwise.
-me

Dear you,
Please continue to make movies where you either strip down or wear a wife-beater...there are few things in this world that get me as giggly as that in so short an amount of time as you do.
-a fan

Dear you(s),
The actor to whom the above DY was addressed is really very talented. Don't hold it against him that I objectify him from time to time. I just can't apologize for the fact that he is attractive on top of talented.
-P_G

Dear you,
Get your @$$ to bed...you'll miss sleep in the week to come.
-yourself

starlooker
Commander
Commander
Title: Dr. Mom
First Joined: 28 Oct 2002

Postby starlooker » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:35 am

Dear You,

HAHAHAHA.

In the immortal words of Highway 101

"Who's lonely now? Who's heart is hurtin'?
I've had my share of those blues
Who's lonely now? Who's head is reeling?
You're finally feeling it too.
Now you need a little sympathy --
You never should've walked out on me!
Who's lonely now?

(And you know, I'd love to help.
But I'm seeing someone else.
Who's lonely now?)"

Sucks to be you, a******. That's. What. You. Get. Divine justice may take awhile, but it happens.

I was way nicer to you than I had to be. I hope you're aware of that and a little embarrassed.

Your Triumphant Ex-"Arrangement"
There's another home somewhere,
There's another glimpse of sky...
There's another way to lean
into the wind, unafraid.
There's another life out there...

~~Mary Chapin Carpenter

daPyr0x
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Firebug

Postby daPyr0x » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:03 am

Dear You,

Don't you think leaving two messages on my answering machine is a bit excessive? Your secretary leaves me one, I get it. Something showed up in the bloodwork, fine. Why do you have to call yourself and leave a second one? Now I think I'm gonna die a very slow painful death or something...

--Scared
Stop trying to be perfect. Focus on being you; perfect will come.
"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won"

Confessions
Soldier
Soldier
Title: Guilty

Postby Confessions » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:33 pm

Dear You,

I really like you.

-me
The password is "guilty"

daPyr0x
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Firebug

Postby daPyr0x » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:55 am

Dear You,

I wish you'd pick one.

--Cam

Dear You,

Thank you for pushing me to do this. Sometimes I feel like my friends love me more than she ever did.

--Me
Stop trying to be perfect. Focus on being you; perfect will come.
"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won"

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Age quod agis
First Joined: 04 Feb 2002

Postby Eaquae Legit » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:29 pm

Dear You,

Please be okay. Please. I'm worried, so worried.

Dear You,

You are a selfish bitch of the highest order. I am so pissed off at you I could spit. If I manage to scrape together the self-control, I won't tell her what you said. Most likely, I won't want to her hurt by telling. Lucky you.

Dear You,

Please call tonight. I might be at the hospital, so you can't reach me on my cell, but please call and leave a message and I will call you back. Or something.
"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

Mich
Commander
Commander
Title: T.U.R.T.L.E. Power
First Joined: 02 Apr 2002

Postby Mich » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:07 pm

Dear You:

If your job makes you cry, and it's not because the job is horrible or your boss is a jerk or some reason like that, then it is probably a job that really needs to get done, and you're the right person for it.

And, if you're not strong enough to deal, know that there are at least a few of us here for you.

<3

Love
Me
Shell the unshellable, crawl the uncrawlible.

Row--row.

Petra456
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Actually, I'm Fred (and a monster)
First Joined: 16 Mar 2004

Postby Petra456 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:41 am

Dear you,

I'm sorry about last night, but i'm sure you understand. She really needed me.

Love,
Nicole

Dear you,

You know you can always come to me, right? Anyways, i'm not going anywhere, no matter what you do, i'm not that easy to get rid of. : )

Love,
Your Buddy.
Member since March 16th, 2004.

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.

ValentineNicole
Soldier
Soldier
Title: Femme Fatale

Postby ValentineNicole » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:35 am

Dear you,
Why don't you feel anything anymore. We have so much fun. I know you have fun, too. In the full 5 hours we were out, there was not a silent moment. We talked about everything - movies, life, friends. We both liked the restaurant, liked the movie, liked the company..
At the start and the end, you gave a hug. I kind of rested my head on your shoulder a bit throughout the movie. I think it made you uncomfortable, so I stopped. I kissed your cheek. You didn't reciprocate that, ever.
We laughed. We finished each other's sentences. We kicked ass on the trivia - you starting off strongest because I get shy; me finishing with the last bit perfectly. We know our movies, that's for sure.
You looked at me like...like I was your closest sister. I looked at you like you were my love.
How can we differ so strongly?
Why did you say yes to another date?
I know you say don't want to lose me...but, please...I'm already so lost as is...
-Nic Chick

Dear you,
Why do I feel the need to seek comfort in you, still? I come to you when I need it, and I don't really know why.Old habits die hard, I suppose. I want you to know I care for you emmensly though. I really am worried. I really do wish you the best. I really really do.
-Nic

Dear you,
I look up to you. I'd never tell you that, of course. But I do.
-Nicole

Dear you,
You're cute. And it makes me nervous. So I feel like a f***-up around you. Yet...you're so NICE. And your winks make me, for lack of a better word, swoon. You're dangerous.
-Nicole

Dear you(s),
I'm really not sure this is working out. Are hints that hard to get? I DON'T call. I DON'T like you. The dates were fun. It's not you(s), it's me. I can't date right now. I'm not interested at all, and it feels dirty. Almost like cheating, if on nothing other than my own heart. So...goodbye.
-Nicole

Dear you,
I'm so glad we're close again. You're still my best friend in the world. I know time pushes us farther and farther apart. We barely spoke in the past couple years. You've been married for two years. I was engaged; broke up; dated again; broke up... I have my first job. You don't have a job, for the first time in forever. Your name has changed - first AND last. And yet, we have so much in common. Why did I forget that? Talking to you is refreshing. It makes me feel not so alone. I hope I don't bother you, IMing or calling frequently. I just...need someone there for me. I love you like a sister, babe.
-Niki Chasez

Dear you,
Who are you? Why is it so awkward to talk now? *sigh* Why do old friendships die beyond recognition?
-Nic

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:03 am

Dear you,
I'm not sure of the reason, though no doubt you have one or will come up with one, but this is why I tend to be the non-believer that I'm known to be. I want to tell you, so badly, but why should I if you don't respond? It's nothing major in the grand scheme of things, but in my teeny little world, it was a landmark of sorts. One that, years ago, you would have been enthusiastic to be a part of. What will happen is it'll fade from my mind and when I finally get the chance, it won't be worth the time or effort. It'll be a shrug moment. Right now it's not. And right now, you've given me no reason to believe that it'll mean a thing to you.

Loving and missing you,
Alea

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Eaquae Legit » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:54 pm

Dear you,

You're lazy. I'm sick of it. We are having a talk tonight.

- Your sister who's sick of cleaning up after you

Dear You,

You are not lazy. But you are somewhat clueless. Please let me take over. Let me take care of things and just trust me, okay? Because this place is a mess, and shows no sign of improvement without intervention.

- Your daughter who's sick of cleaning up after you
"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

starlooker
Commander
Commander

Postby starlooker » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:09 pm

DEAR YOU IDIOTS,

HOW THE f*** DID YOU THINK I WOULDN'T FIND OUT YOU WERE PLAGIARIZING? I TOOK THE SAME f****** CLASS ONE YEAR AGO, I HAD THE SAME STUDENTS GIVING ME THEIR OLD REPORTS! OH, AND THE FACT THAT YOUR TWO REPORTS WERE EXACTLY THE SAME MIGHT HAVE TIPPED ME OFF.

My god. You know what? You're excellent students. You are. And I like both of you on a personal level as well. And I think you like me, or at least we have a collegial relationship outside of this. So how the f*** do you dare put me in this f****** position????

You ruined it. You were both doing so very well in this class. You absolutely ruined it. And you did it yourself. I didn't do it for you.

Your Humble GTA
into the wind, unafraid.

~~Mary Chapin Carpenter

Rei
Commander
Commander

Postby Rei » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:06 pm

Dear you,

If you can, I'd like it if you'd give a ring tonight.

~me
~Blaise Pascal

私は。。。誰?

Dernhelm

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Eaquae Legit » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:33 pm

Dear a******,

Yelling out your car window at me isn't cool. When I'm riding my bike on the street and it's dark and you yell very loudly and suddenly, it moves from "not cool" to "effing dangerous." I hope you are strangled by your seatbelt.

-- Ticked-off Biker

lovesonia
Soldier
Soldier

Postby lovesonia » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:37 am

Dear You,

I'm not sure why but... it really bothers me. I hope I can figure out why. If I can't, I'll probably ask you and wouldn't that be awkward.

It says a lot, I think, that of all the Dear You's I have to write, this was the first to come to mind. How do I go on from here? I'm not even a blip on the radar for you, but I'm not sure how to even casually interact... The dynamic changed somehow. I'm more... interested in your life. I need the whole story to know what's going on.

I'm so in the dark.

-me

Dear You,

The Pink Martini concert was possibly the best thing EVER. Thanks for introducing me to their music.

-me

Dear You,

Dude, you were so cute asking me if I wanted to hold hands. And your singing made me smile.

-me

Dear all 14 of You,

OHMYGOD you rock my face off so much. You're so so so so so amazing and talented! I loved every single song. I had SO much trouble keeping myself from singing, even to songs I didn't know, haha. The lady on my right looked at me funny for dancing in my seat. It was just too much to resist singing AND dancing so i chose the lesser evil. at least that's not considered torture.

Thank you for the autographs, conversation and smiles! And for not telling me how silly you thought i looked for wearing sunglasses on my head at night.

Safe travels and good luck on all your upcoming tour dates!

-the girl who could only smile and keep repeating how brilliant you were

Dear You,

One day.

-me

Dear You,

Sorry! I forgot my phone in the car. It's now 3am. I'm not going back to get it. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

-me

Dear You,

Boo you being uber busy and not getting to hang out. Boo I say.

-me
HAiaSMG

starlooker
Commander
Commander

Postby starlooker » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:33 pm

Dear You,

I don't know how to say this to you in person due to aforementioned rigid interpersonal boundaries, etc., but...

I'm so very, very sorry that happened to you. That makes me angry and makes me sad. And makes me sorry.

And I appreciate your trying to make sure that it doesn't happen to me. To protect me, as it were.

But it won't.

I trust you way more than that.

Which is why it could.

But if it were possible, I wouldn't trust you. So it couldn't and won't.

And thank you very, very, very much for telling me about that.

Your (1st) S'ee.
into the wind, unafraid.

~~Mary Chapin Carpenter

Rei
Commander
Commander

Postby Rei » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:37 pm

Dear you,

You do not ever, ever, ever explain the results of a personality test before giving the test if you hope to help people see what their personalities are like. All you do is bias everybody's answers and mess with the results. Plus the descriptions are FAR more boring when you go on and on and on and we have no vested interest in any of the descriptions yet. It is far more interesting to hear what a sanguine personality is like when you see that you lean that way.

Of course, this was hardly a clinical exam. But still, you should have some standards of at least making some small attempt at accuracy. As for why this was at a Bible study type thing when you made only the odd, extremely vague reference to any kind of spirituality regarding it, I have no clue.

~a severely frustrated me.
~Blaise Pascal

私は。。。誰?

Dernhelm

ender1
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: I know Photo-fu

Postby ender1 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:37 am

Dear you,

I hope you can call for longer than 5 minutes tomorrow

Me

ValentineNicole
Soldier
Soldier
Title: Femme Fatale

Postby ValentineNicole » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:52 pm

Dear you,
It was fun. Thanks anyway. Sorry you're too much of a douche to be friends. Even though YOU were the one who begged for it.

human.
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: pequenino

Postby human. » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:05 pm

Dear You,

I so wish we could have got together! But as soon as the other relatives came in (the ones with the baby and [extremely annoying, though I still love him and all] five year old boy.) They made their getaway and I was stuck helping babysit. The only times I got out of that house was going to see Contol Burn with one cousin, a buffet with the entire family.. yikes.., and when my other cousin took me to this guy's mansion with some of his friends. One of which, was house sitting.. it reminded me of you. But I got to sit in a personal movie theater, how cool is that? Just wait until I'm older! Then I can er.. at least drive that silly jeep thing they own. It'll happen.

-me

Dear You,

I need more communication!

-me

Dear Yous,

Sorry I stopped talking with you.. It's not that I ran out of things to say, it's just that.. for one of you, I can't take hearing about that certain subject that you always bring up. I don't mind it, but honestly, get something else on your mind. For the other, I just feel awkward right now. Forgive me?
"Sometimes life is too uncertain to have regrets." -Goku, DBZ

Mahatma
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mahatma » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:52 am

Dear U.S. law,

I really hate you right now. All I want is to bring home my wine that I purchased legally and cheaply in Spain, with no intent of doing anything stupid or dangerous. However, since I will only be 20 years, 10 months and 24 days old on the day I fly home, I must send it home in a package which will probably be f****** expensive. Thanks a lot. :evil:

-An angry citizen
"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

starlooker
Commander
Commander

Postby starlooker » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:34 am

Dear You,

Much better. Thank you!

Your S'ee
into the wind, unafraid.

~~Mary Chapin Carpenter

Borommakot_15
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Borommakot_15 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:55 am

Dear You,

I am not even sure if I hope that you read this or not, but... This is my alternative to a multi-hour rant. Not like I expect that you will read this soon, anyway, but... Whatever.

-Dan

Dear you,

I wish that you would help. My arm is getting a bit sore. Heh heh.. Ugh..

-Dan

Dear You,

What you did was completely unexpected. Not that I didn't enjoy the hell out of it, but... I could not have anticipated that... It wasn't even on my probability list. Thank you.

-Dan

Dear You,

My probabilities were off, once. It happens. But, as expected, they went right back to 'normal' in a big hurry. Ahh.. sometimes it sucks so much to be right.

-Dan

Dear You,

I wish I could remember if alcohol was involved that first time, or not.

-Dan

Dear You,

If I had thought that this would happen... I would not have spent almost $1.000 and traveled almost 2.000 miles to spend my "reward for beating cancer" in the desert. I am supposed to be on vacation, da.mn it.

-Dan

Dear You,

What did you expect, moron? God hates you. Of course he is going to get your hopes up, before he breaks you, if he gets a chance. Why didn't you just do what you know that you have to do, instead of putting yourself through this? It is only a matter of time. Quit being a pansy, and do it.

-Dan
PWeb 2.0 Join Date:
October 19 2002, 08:01

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:12 pm

Dear you,
I am getting really sick of the garbage coming out of your mouth. I get why you're doing it -been there, done that- but jesus, you're horrible.

Highly annoyed,
Me

Return to “Milagre Town Square”