New here

Welcome to Pweb, FAQs, Introductions and Limeaid
Beanie Boy
Launchie
Launchie

New here

Postby Beanie Boy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi, found this site the other day while searching for some good Ender's Game fan art. I thought it looked cool and since this is the only Enderverse forum I've ever fan and I am a huge fan of the series, it might be fun to check it out. ;)

I haven't finished all of the Ender series. I've read (and reread and reread) Ender's Game. I've also read Speaker for the Dead (one of the best books I've ever read--it made me cry more times than any other book I have ever had the privilege of reading) and am currently creding Xenocide. I also read Ender's Shadow and I'm reading Shadow of the Hegemon.

My favorite character? Ender, hands down. I don't usually go for the heroes but I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Ender Wiggin. :thumbs: My second favorite is Peter, hands down, because I have a thing for the bad boys, and Shadow of the Hegemon I feel really brought out his character for me and made me love him more than I did before. Then comes Bean (the very definition of nerd). Since I haven't read all of Xenocide yet, although I have a feeling the charaters of Speaker for the Dead are going to become very important throughout Xenocide, I don't see them as main characters yet so I don't know where they'd go on the list although out of Novinha's children, I gotta say I always loved Miro. Then Olhado, Quim, and little Grego. XD
"Remember, the enemy's gate is down." - Bean (Ender's Game)

"Demosthenes explained it to someon else. Someone who could have used Ender as no one else could have, to rule the world and make the world like it." - Colonel Graff (Ender's Game)

"Sickness and healing are in every heart. Death and deliverance are in every hand." - Ender (Speaker for the Dead)

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Re: New here

Postby Gravity Defier » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Welcome to Pweb, Beanie Boy! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

Briseis_Liberated
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Briseis_Liberated » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Welcome welcome! I'm pretty new, too!
One mind can think only of its own questions; it rarely surprises itself. -Bean ES

Tiny genius
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Tiny genius » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:07 pm

I am not half as new as you two, but quite a bit newer than Alea. I too would like to extend my welcome and...

is it my imagination or are we getting an influx of Launchies?
"Other universes may exist, but ours seems to be based on war and games" - William S. Burroughs

Return to “The Foyer: Welcome to The Philotic Web Community!”