Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
Wind Swept
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Just Another Chris
First Joined: 22 Jan 2003

Re: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A

Postby Wind Swept » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:16 am

Which is why we should just start our own PAX Midwest.
"Roland was staring at Tiffany, so nonplussed he was nearly minused."

*Philoticweb.net = Phoebe (Discord)

Satya
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Pvt. Brony
First Joined: 04 Jan 2002

Postby Satya » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:51 am

Avoiding ME3 because I played the first two on console and now I've switched to PC gaming. Besides which, I don't like what I've heard.

I have been enjoying Saints Row 3 though, a friend bought it for me.
Discord ID: AJ#0001

Wind Swept
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Wind Swept » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:01 am

Besides which, I don't like what I've heard.
Mass Effect 3 is a fantastic game. I enjoyed every minute of the single player campaign, and immediately after the credits finished rolling, I re-imported my character to see what I missed on the opposite end of the Paragon-Renegade spectrum. On top of that, I've sunk a not insignificant amount of time into the multiplayer offering.

The inconsistencies that bother me about the last ~15 minutes of the game do not diminish the 3000+ other minutes of the game I've enjoyed so far.

Bean_wannabe
Soldier
Soldier
Title: I spy with my Fishy Eye
First Joined: 08 Nov 2007

Postby Bean_wannabe » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:12 am

I have also just finished ME3, though I'm going to hold off importing any of my other three characters until Bioware have decided what, if anything, they are going to do to fix the awful ending.

Other than that though, it's a truly stellar game. Lacking in a few places, but still one of the best I've ever played.
"You're going to burn in a very special level of Hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."

Mich
Commander
Commander
Title: T.U.R.T.L.E. Power
First Joined: 02 Apr 2002

Postby Mich » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Pretty much exactly what those guys said, but I guess I've already said that. My problems with the ending are purely quibbles, and I loved everything else. We haven't stopped talking about it at work.

And every night we're playing the multiplayer. Can't wait to check in and see what I got for completing the special assignment this weekend!
Shell the unshellable, crawl the uncrawlible.

Row--row.

Bean_wannabe
Soldier
Soldier
Title: I spy with my Fishy Eye
First Joined: 08 Nov 2007

Postby Bean_wannabe » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm only surviving the gut-punch of an ending by heavily subscribing to the Indoctrination Theory. It's the only way I've seen to make sense of the myriad plot holes, etc.
"You're going to burn in a very special level of Hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."

CezeN
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: will not be ignored

Postby CezeN » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 pm

My friends say I should use Jigglypuff to make it fair.
If you get really good at landing that 'rest', see if they still say that... (jigglypuff isn't even bottom tier from what I hear)
Eh, I never use rest with Jiggly. I'm not good at it, but either way, it leaves you open for too long.
So, there's going to be a classic, old school Smash Bros 64 tournament at my University. March 20 something.
64 isn't really my forte compared to Brawl, but if I can win this tournament too, I will be more of a smash legend than I've already become.
Thereby upping my Kvothe Quotient. (lol its all about the Kvothe Quotient!)

Good luck! I've been trying to plan a Broodwar tourney for one the weeks after spring break. I don't know how serious the other participants are about RTSes, but I don't think any of them have even played SC2 yet, so I feel like I'll have a bit of an advantage, at least macro-wise.
Thanks. Did you end up setting one up or what?

Update: So I played the tournament today. There was 5 or 6 brackets.

The first, preliminary bracket was 3 person free for all. I was winning for most of the round, and then they kinda sorta-ish started teaming up on me. But then I killed off on of the other players, and it was strictly 1 on 1.

I ended up winning with Kirby, but not before my opponent came back and damn near beat me. I started slipping and kept getting hit with eggs. Not a proud win. However, I brushed it off because I was like "Well, it's 3 person free for all. Not serious 1 on 1 or anything"

My friend Nana lost in the preliminary round, but since there was missing people, was able to buy back in to participate in another bracket. This is important since he went on to go to the Finals.

Anyways, because of how many people we had, they changed the Semi-Finals from 1 on 1 to 3 person free for all. I was pretty annoyed. So, it was a free for all with 3 good people relatively close in skill. I used Pikachu, against a Donkey Kong and Samus. Nonetheless, I was losing for most of the game(they weren't even teaming up or anything, just interrupting my combos). But then, I started pulling back and playing strategically...until I got it down so that I was 1 stock with 30 damage and they were 1 stock with 0 damage.
It was going good, I was coming back. I think I had the least damage...when I got skillfully Donkey Punched which killed me.

The Donkey Kong went on to Donkey Punch the remaining opponent to win the game.

So I was out. I was kinda shocked. Like, you probably couldn't tell from my facial expressions, but I was shaking slightly and unsteady on my feet.

Apparently my friend Nana went on to also win his Semifinal bracket, because he played the Donkey Kong in the Finals. And got absolutely slaughtered. I'm talking; we start off with 4 stock. He got 2 stocked.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I was feeling kind of jipped because I felt like I could have beaten any of them 1 on 1. The problem with 3 people free for all is that when two players engage, one player is always interrupting their battle.

So, I challenged one of the other people who lost in the Semi-finals. We both thought it wasn't fair, and that it would have been different if it was 1 on 1. So, we played 1 on 1. Same stage, same characters, same rules as in the tournament. I slaughtered him. I 3stocked him. He kept challenging me, and I kept beating him. 4 times in a row.

I also challenged my friend Nana to 1 on 1 after he lost in the Finals. And I asked the winner of the finals to play me in 1 on 1 afterwards.
This was all for honor. This is so I could know what would have happened if they had formatted the semi-finalist differently. If they had formatted it the way it was supposed to be. I mean, are title and qualifying boxing matches 1 on 1 or free for all? C'mon now.

Consequently, I spanked my friend Nana. I think I three stocked him.

And then. For the main event. I played the champion of the tournament 1 on 1. Him using Donkey Kong, me Pikachu. I told him to take the game seriously(well I told everyone I played in 1 on 1 that), as if it was the actual championship match....And...

I dominated him the entire match. Well, I guess for the first 20 seconds we were equal, feeling each other out. But then I started pulling ahead. For a second, it looked like I was gonna 2stock him. But he did manage to get me to my last stock. Nonetheless, I beat. And it wasn't close enough that people could say luck played a significant factor. I am genuinely better than him.

In other words, I proved to myself and everyone there that I was (probably, I mean, I didnt play everyone 1 on 1)the best player in the tournament. We shook hands again afterwards. I feel(present tense) pretty jipped. This weekend was pretty awesome, and winning this tournament was supposed to be the icing on the cake....But I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Afterwards, they went all out and had an award ceremony. A couple people videotaped, and the winner took a picture with an award letter and the 50 dollar prize. I cheered enthusiastically, and made jokes to my friends that came to watch me like normal, but all I could think was that I should have been the one up there. Kinda stung.

But hey, even Kvothe lost his winning streak in Sympathy when the instructor decided he had to start pitting people against him 2 on 1. Kvothe Quotient maintained(maybe increased?) lol
Gunny and his thoughts on First Earth:

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Postby elfprince13 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Did you end up setting one up or what?
I've been trying, and made some progress, but the guy who has access to the "nerd club" mailing list has been sluggish about sending out an email.
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

Platypi007
Soldier
Soldier
First Joined: 0- 0-2006

Postby Platypi007 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:01 am

I just got ME2, the week ME3 came out (it was on sale, got it for less than $12 with shipping). I haven't played the original game, but since I don't have a computer that will play modern games I just decided to stick to PS3 for my Mass Effect experience. I have played through the game twice (once losing two team members and not getting a couple of others at all) and have loved it. I'm now in a playthough doing renegade.

I'll get ME3 when I have a full-time job, or when I can get it for $12, whichever comes first. :D

Dr. Mobius
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Stayin' Alive
First Joined: 17 Aug 2002

Postby Dr. Mobius » Sun May 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Anyone here playing Diablo III?
The enemy's fly is down.

Mich
Commander
Commander

Postby Mich » Sun May 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Played the beta. It was great except for the stuff that they changed. Which pretty much signaled to me that I should just go back and play Diablo II, server-hassle-free.

So I did that, then preordered Torchlight II. Played the TL2 beta this weekend with the same bud I played D3 with and we both agreed it was much more appealing.

Row--row.

Mich
Commander
Commander

Postby Mich » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 am

Woo double-post yeah! We have a lot to talk about and little time.

Max Payne 3: Preordered it, so I got all of the preorder goodies: MP1 and MP2 and a surprise extra copy of LA Noire. I gifted all of them to friends, which is always awesome. But seriously, that's a pretty sweet deal, right there. And then the game came out and was great. I have to admit, I did dearly miss the snowy fields of New York, and the few levels that had them made me miss them even more. I also missed Max's hair, once I got to the bit where he shaved it all off and tried to go Die Hard and stuff. But the thing is: it all made sense. The leaving of New York, the mid-life crisis. It was very well-written, in my opinion. A few nitpicks that would way constitute as spoilers, but I definitely enjoyed it.

And then I started playing multiplayer...

And I'll just say that even though it is highly glitchy, that there are way too few levels and game modes, despite this, it's hilariously fun. Weapon levels and customizations and crazy amounts of loadout options, different special abilities, shoot-dodging: all of it combines into pretty fun deathmatches. And I generally hate deathmatches. Objective mode is even better, and fights tend to be one-sided, but man, I still have fun. I need to play it more.

Lost Odyssey has been on my JRPG shelf for over a year now, and I'm finally cracking down on it and am on the third disc (and it's not even that long of a game, from what I can tell). But I'm finally getting into it. The characters are interesting and have fun interaction, the story is actually somewhat novel for a JRPG, and some of the mechanics help it to break away from the standard turn-based stuff. Rather than just speed governing who goes first, it also impacts what action the person took, which can sometimes take more than one turn if their speed isn't high enough. Then there's choosing formation, which affects who takes the most damage. And then choosing what rings people are wearing, which gives special effects from melee attacks... it's all somewhat complicated. Some of the writing is pretty laughable, though, and the characters aren't quite as lovable as, say, any given character from the Tales of games. We'll see once I beat it. Maybe next year.

3DS: I finally broke down and bought one! Tried to trade in my DS Lite, which is a completely different matter as apparently my county doesn't let you "pawn" electronics without serial numbers, and Nintendo puts DS serials on a sticker on the back of the DS, right where it rubs against your fingers/pocket/custom DS case that JL made, but I got a 3DS anyway. And the 3D is surprisingly fun and beautiful! I figured I'd be one of those people who can't stand it, and I do play it at about 60% all of the time, but it's really fun. The silly games that come with it show off the crazily accurate accelerometer really well, as well as its ability to to use the AR cards that it comes with to turn any surface into a gaming surface. And then Ocarina of Time is better than ever. The models are great, the textures are great, the new animations are great. Oh man I need to go play it now.

Row--row.

Wind Swept
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Wind Swept » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 pm

My To Play list:

It's a couple weeks old. I've played Gods & Kings since this screen shot was taken. I played about a game and a half before getting bored. I don't know what it is about Civ V... It's a beautiful game, and I really like the one-unit-per-tile combat system, but It does not captivate me the way Civ II, Alpha Centauri, Civ III and Civ IV all did.

I've reserved Amazing Spider-Man at a nearby Redbox and will be playing it through the weekend. I'm really hoping it manages to live up to swinging around NYC in Spider-Man 2.

CezeN
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: will not be ignored

Postby CezeN » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:24 pm

I've been trying, and made some progress, but the guy who has access to the "nerd club" mailing list has been sluggish about sending out an email.
Any updates on this? Did it go through?
Gunny and his thoughts on First Earth:

Dr. Mobius
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Dr. Mobius » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:04 am

So after playing Diablo 2 and 3 and Torchlight, I've concluded that action RPGs aren't my thing. I'll admit that TL not forcing you to play the same campaign four times is slightly better than Diablo's formula, but that doesn't make the grind any less boring or the RNG drops any less frustrating.

I'll probably give TL2 a try when it comes out since Runic readily admits that the first one was rushed due to budgetary constraints, but I'm really not expecting it to change my opinion much.
The enemy's fly is down.

Platypi007
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Platypi007 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:11 am

Finished Mass Effect 2 a while back, started doing a second runthrough to do it "evil" instead of good, but haven't been back to it in a while.

I'm *still* playing Skyrim (though a lot less often) these days! I've not gotten this much gameplay out of a game since the old NES days and the Mario trio. I'm on my sixth of seventh character (I've only finished the main story with one character), an argonian mage.

I'm also finally getting to play Portal 2 which was graciously gifted to me (thanks, Bean_wannabe) a few months ago but wouldn't play nice with my laptop. I'm in temporary possession of one of my father's computers that I was fixing for him and haven't been able to get back to him, realized it'd likely run Portal 2 and it did. Now I've decided it is "broken" for a little while longer. :D

Also started playing Binding of Isaac a couple months ago, was nearly to 100% completion when the Wrath of the Lamb expansion came out, now I'm at 63%.

Mich
Commander
Commander

Postby Mich » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 am

Also started playing Binding of Isaac a couple months ago, was nearly to 100% completion when the Wrath of the Lamb expansion came out, now I'm at 63%.
Oh man, what a truly, truly ridiculous game that takes a surprising amount of time to keep yourself decent at it.

Row--row.

Platypi007
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Platypi007 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:55 pm

I particularly loved the pervious patch that broke the "Brimstone" item making it not fire. That messed up a couple of playthroughs before I realized what was going on. :D

Dr. Mobius
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Dr. Mobius » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Now that I have an iPhone, it has become my primary source of gaming. I'm addicted to Tiny Tower. Temple Run, Jetpack and Cover Orange are pretty fun too.

Anyone have any favorite iOS games to recommend?
The enemy's fly is down.

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby elfprince13 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Any updates on this? Did it go through?
We started a Facebook group and are hopefully organizing some fun events in the fall.
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

Mich
Commander
Commander

Postby Mich » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:38 am

I've been playing Lost Odyssey for... the past year. Off-and-on. Finally buckled down, said "this is it, don't get scared now," and cruised right through the last thirty hours or so.

It was a'ight.

Very "standard JRPG" deal going on. The plot has nothing impressive or interesting, no twists or turns of almost any kind. One or two. The characters are interesting, but there's so little meaningful interaction between them once they're in your party that I didn't really buy into them. Especially not enough to forgive the ridiculous character design that 7/10 party members had.

Mechanics were rather interesting, though, in terms of how skills are learned, the moderately-interesting "formation" mechanic that lets you use a high-defense frontline to help cushion the damage to the backline, and the "ring" system that lets you apply special effects to what is ultimately a successor to how Squall's gunblade worked in FFVIII.

Really, the best part of the game were the 33 flashback-style stories interspersed throughout, represented by fancy text but ultimately Powerpoint presentations. Almost all of them left me with moist eyes, and actually made me appreciate the characters they were about in ways that I didn't get in the cutscenes and dialogue. Apparently you can get a novel of those stories in Japanese and it sold moderately well. If only the writer had written the game's plot, I might have been interested enough to finish it within a few weeks instead of within a couple years.

Also: SO MANY RECOGNIZABLE VOICES. One of the party members is a 10-year-old girl who sounds exactly like Cubert Farnsworth. That's because she is. And only now do I realize that she voiced Fil and Lil, too. And it has Michael Bell (AKA Raziel, the Druid from Diablo II, and, of course, that guy from the pilot of The Next Generation. Tara Strong, of course. And pretty much anyone else worth talking.

Voices. Man. Love 'em.

Row--row.

jotabe
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Leekmaster Kirbyfu

Postby jotabe » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:19 pm

This about sums up console conversions.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:23 pm

I think the Spaniard's Jesus-monkey is great, personally. My favorite depiction yet.

Oh boy, seeing that still makes me laugh...how evil.
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

jotabe
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby jotabe » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Actually in Spain it's now called "Ecce Mono" (mono is spanish for monkey :D)
Check the Headlines thread for latest developments :mrgreen:

Dr. Mobius
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Dr. Mobius » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:54 am

Anyone playing Guild Wars 2? It's pretty sweet. After the overhyped disappointments of Star Wars and Diablo, I went into GW2 pretty much on a whim with no expectations and so far it's blown me away with how amazing it is and how refreshingly different it is from other RPGs I've played.
The enemy's fly is down.

Mich
Commander
Commander

Postby Mich » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 pm

I have been far too busy playing XCOM to write about it, but my devotion to you, dear video game-loving P-Webbers, overrides the need to jump back in.

Basically, it's great. But an understanding of the greatness almost requires an understanding of X-COM: UFO Defense, the original DOS game. Or at least it seems that way from me, someone who grew up playing X-COM.

If you've ever played the original, you already know what it's somewhat about, but people who haven't played it are difficult to explain to. Basically, it's widely considered one of the greatest games of all time, encapsulating stressful budget-balancing, dangerous tactical fighting, and expensive base-building into one ridiculous, procedural game. The name of the game is fighting off an increasing horde of invading aliens, using money from a shadowy world organization. About one quarter of the game is spent in the "geoscape," a view of the rotating globe that shows you all of your bases, where your fighters are, and any UFOs you've detected, with a sidebar of your base(s), which you can and should build up in order to more effectively research things, train your soldiers, and house your interceptors. The rest of the game is spent carrying out missions, which take place across the entire world. Basically, wherever UFOs are shot down, or manage to land, or invade, including your own bases. These areas are randomly-generated, can take play day or night, and are always different and surprising. They're also tense and frightening, because you want your soldiers to all make it through in order to gain experience and take home alien tech, but they are also made of tissue paper, and when they die, they are dead. Permanently. No matter what. So you use very specific tactics, eventually controlling your 10-14 man squad like a well-oiled SWAT machine. You hopefully capture some aliens to help you proceed down the tech tree, you establish more bases, you assault the aliens a few times, you inevitably lose. Or at least that was my experience with it.

Now here's this remake!

Basically, although many gameplay mechanics are changed, it evokes very similar feelings. Completing a mission with no or limited casualties is still an intensely rewarding feeling, and there's still amazing amounts of despair when a long-time veteran at last is ambushed beyond his control. You have much smaller squads now, between 4 and 6, the tech trees are smaller, the base is singular instead of plural, and the maps are all hand-crafted. But there is so much variety in things that you either don't notice or don't care; I finally found a few maps popping back up at the end of the game, and I was spawning in a new location and had new objectives. It is still very punishing, at least on the harder difficulties, which is such a breath of fresh air from games that let you make mistakes up until the end of the game for fear of players rage-quitting.

The interface is somewhat aggravating sometimes, but is so streamlined from the original that I love it. The cover system is now much more prominent instead of just something you kind of thought about, and soldiers move fluidly, although somewhat stupidly. Everything is about getting the best position for the highest chance of shots hitting, just like the first, as well as making hard decisions.

Basically: if you like games that are challenging, thought-provoking, and rewarding, it's great. There are many, many minor quibbles, but the overall goal was reached: it is a very updated version of X-COM, and I think that XCOM will live a long life. Maybe not 20 years long, as the first one did, but a good while.

Row--row.

jotabe
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby jotabe » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:08 am

x-com belongs to that category of games which i didn't play because they intimidated me into it. Whenever i read the descriptions and the vastness of the task and the depth of the gameplay, i though "wow... this is too much for me". I think Crusader Kings II is my limit XD

Right now i'm playing again civ5... the new religion mechanics with Gods & Kings make the religion-driven gameplay very interesting. I still have to find a truly broken combo of religious bonus... but so far, i think the best suited civ for it are the Celts. If you build cities surrounded by woods as you start, you get a lot of faith early on, and in the religious element, a head start is an enormous advantage.

Mich
Commander
Commander

Postby Mich » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:08 am

I don't really get how religion can be used as any sort of big win thing. I mean, at best it's various small bonuses. I feel like I'm missing some eureka moment, a reason to base an entire playstyle around it.

Row--row.

jotabe
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby jotabe » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:36 am

I usually get destroyed on prince level (yeah, i know, i'm pretty bad at civ haha), but with religion i actually managed to obtain a very clear cultural victory. Now i want to try a religion-science* victory on emperor, and if that doesn't work, go again religion-culture.

The key on religion-culture was chosing the bonuses for culture from religion spread (well, duh! lol). Spreading it hardcore from early on, and reconverting the heathens that had developed their own heresies (sorry, i get in-character XD), those bonuses are pretty large. That's one key. Another key is getting to build at least cathedrals (better cathedrals and monasteries) spending faith. And also chosing the civics that allow you to buy great artists with faith. That plus wonders will make you capable of staying on golden age with very small pauses.

My biggest hurdle was deterring neighbours from attacking me.

I know, boasting of a victory in prince is lame... but i'm really bad at strategy games, even though i like them :D and for me, the reworking of religion was game-changing.
I still miss being able to capture squares (well, hexes now) through cultural influx.

*that's going to be problematic... religion almost begs for Piety, and science for Rationalism... which one do i sacrifice?

Satya
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Satya » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:59 am

This Sunday a bunch of people from the site will be playing TF2 together on our server, 216.155.146.18:27015 .
The Steam group is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mlpchan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if you want to get announcement when we're ready to play. It'll likely be late afternoon/early evening Sunday night.

jotabe
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby jotabe » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Haha sounds like fun, pity i don't have TF2. I hope you guys have a great time! :D

Will the use of pony-mods be compulsory? HAHA (just half-kidding)

Satya
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Satya » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Alright! We'll be playing in about an hour and a half from this post!

Satya
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Satya » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:10 pm

http://mlpchan.net/chat/res/538188.html

This week's TF2 night is gonna start in about 2 hours from this post.
Server info is in the link. Hope to kill you soon!

Mich
Commander
Commander

Postby Mich » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:04 pm

So we camped out for a Wii U last weekend, before being told that we were virtually guaranteed a couple if we just showed up at opening. So we left and came back.

Basically: I really like it. The OS is super-duper slow, frustratingly sometimes, like when editing settings, but otherwise it's awesome. The games I have use the gamepad in fun ways, Miiverse is strangely addicting, and it's awesome to use Amazon Instant with the gamepad to browse around, jump through the timeline, whatever.

Row--row.

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby elfprince13 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Have a Heart of the Swarm beta key :D

Return to “Milagre Town Square”