A way to maybe make it work

What do you think is happening with film production? How do you think things will look? What are options for sequels? Show us your own Movie Posters and Trailers here!
zeldagirl1234
Soldier
Soldier

A way to maybe make it work

Postby zeldagirl1234 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Okay, I was discussing this with my dad, and it MIGHT work.
Has anyone seen Inception?
Well, my idea is sort of like the movie, although my idea is much simpler. What if we were to make the movie from Ender's perspective, like in the book, and create Ender's thoughts into a dialogue, which will be played through a light weight headset into our ears, so it will seem like we are thinking what he is thinking ourselves? Make it so it is just barely audible, or send waves through our brains or something. But we would have to make it so we can hear it, along with the movie, in equilibrium. I think this would work well, personally.
When in need, you must be the savior to your kind. When not, you must conquer and take charge.

spanish_rockette
Soldier
Soldier

Postby spanish_rockette » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:24 pm

I for one think its a good idea.
"leaving both her husbands behind, the one whose life had a monument and a book, and the one whose only monument was in her heart."

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Postby elfprince13 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:37 pm

*cough*Random Speculation*cough*

/me hates having his hopes dashes whenever the last-post date changes on the front of this forum for no particular reason.

/me goes back to lurking
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

zeldagirl1234
Soldier
Soldier

Postby zeldagirl1234 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:03 pm

what do you sugest, No one posting?

P.S. *sorry for changing it again*
When in need, you must be the savior to your kind. When not, you must conquer and take charge.

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Postby elfprince13 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:47 pm

what do you sugest, No one posting?

P.S. *sorry for changing it again*
No one posting in *Official News Discussion* unless they have something resembling official news. We have a forum for exactly this sort of thread: http://philoticweb.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=6
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

zeldagirl1234
Soldier
Soldier

Postby zeldagirl1234 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:28 pm

well then I am truly sorry for my mistake and my actions.

Return to “Ender's Game Movie Rumors, Speculation and Fan Art”