Fly Molo

A place to discuss official news from the production of the Ender's Game film, due in theaters November 2013
Cassandra
Soldier
Soldier

Fly Molo

Postby Cassandra » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:20 pm

http://www.endersansible.com/2012/01/fl ... -game.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He's listed on IMDb as Fly Molo... but IMDb isn't even updated to include Graff officially- how long has that been? A month?
I wasn't even aware they were casting a Fly Molo
"Even though faith is above reason, there can never be any real disagreement between faith and reason, since it is the same God who reveals the mysteries and infuses faith, and who has endowed the human mind with the light of reason." -The Catholic Church, Session III, Chapter IV, Canon 5 of the First Vatican Council
http://endersansible.com

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Re: Fly Molo

Postby elfprince13 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:19 pm

I'd assumed the rest of the Jeesh would be taken from among those who showed up at the casting calls and given supporting, rather than lead, roles (there for the people who are looking for them, but not getting tons of screen time) so I'm not surprised by this rumor. Had anyone else heard to the contrary?
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

spanish_rockette
Soldier
Soldier

Postby spanish_rockette » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:24 pm

I wanna believe it, but its hasn't been confirmed anywhere else...so I guess we'll just have to wait.

And I read that the writer's might merge Hot Soup and Fly Molo into one character....
"leaving both her husbands behind, the one whose life had a monument and a book, and the one whose only monument was in her heart."

minthjo
Launchie
Launchie

Postby minthjo » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Since there's no news on the casting of Crazy Tom. Do you guys think the filmmakers merge the two character together? Like Fly Molo will have a bigger role and lines. just a thought.

drobbins
Launchie
Launchie

Postby drobbins » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Has Fly Molo flown the coop too...

His part is not so big in this movie? In the book I thought Fly Molo was Ender's left hand man if Bean was his right?

Check twitter traffic

Return to “Ender's Game Movie News and Discussion”