"NOW!"

What do you think is happening with film production? How do you think things will look? What are options for sequels? Show us your own Movie Posters and Trailers here!
The Giant
Launchie
Launchie

"NOW!"

Postby The Giant » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:38 am

I don't think this was for the end, I think its used when he first uses Dr. Divice. I think its a ploy. Any thoughts on what else from the trailer could be misdirecting?

EAGLE
Soldier
Soldier

Re: "NOW!"

Postby EAGLE » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:28 pm

ya good point

also trailers are made to get people excited about the movie and most times the lines from the trailer are spliced from throughout the movie
Pweb member since 2002

"Remember kids...A smart man knows when...to run like a little bi**h"
-Desert Punk

The Giant
Launchie
Launchie

Postby The Giant » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Also, the shot where they show Bean/ other people in the army, do you think that is all the people in an army? Would they deviate that much from the 40 kids per army to say 20? I think that would make the battles less epic. I understand there has to be some changes made, but I hope that shot is almost who shows up for practice or something.

EAGLE
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EAGLE » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:02 pm

I'm thinking either we'll see the others as just back ground (nameless red coats) faces or the shot was prior/ after the end battle, it did look like suprise/ worried look on peoples faces
Pweb member since 2002

"Remember kids...A smart man knows when...to run like a little bi**h"
-Desert Punk

Return to “Ender's Game Movie Rumors, Speculation and Fan Art”