IF Propaganda

What do you think is happening with film production? How do you think things will look? What are options for sequels? Show us your own Movie Posters and Trailers here!
Taalcon
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Prodigal Son

IF Propaganda

Postby Taalcon » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Darian's being a genius again.

Please, feel free to add your own!

Seriously, Darian's The Man.

Taalcon
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Re: IF Propaganda

Postby Taalcon » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:02 am

Darian's genius continues:

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:17 am

Would he be okay with people making posters of these? Because I am genuinely interested in waiting for Walgreens to have a good sale and then taking these images to them and making posters.
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

KennEnder
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Secret Agent Man
First Joined: 0- 0-2000

Postby KennEnder » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Very cool! (But is the "This why we fight..." on purpose?)
Share this dragon - If you do - Lucky end - For them and you! Petra

drobbins
Launchie
Launchie

Postby drobbins » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Would he be okay with people making posters of these? Because I am genuinely interested in waiting for Walgreens to have a good sale and then taking these images to them and making posters.
I don't think I could stop you :)

Taalcon, The latest image didn't come through

Yes, only because I couldn't think of anything else so propagandy. Any suggestions?

There are few more on the way... I'm trying to empty my Ender's Game creative impulses , since the Movie is in the can, and there is no need for my services in a official capacity. :(

With the production blog now dry. Hopefully these types of images can keep the fans going until next year, or whenever Summit starts their official marketing campaign. I say there is no time like the present.

-Darian

drobbins
Launchie
Launchie

Postby drobbins » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Tomorrow's Prop poster will be a tribute to our UK friends.

Darian

Cassandra
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Cassandra » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm with Alea I want a poster! Or posters...
Like blown up on my wall!
"Even though faith is above reason, there can never be any real disagreement between faith and reason, since it is the same God who reveals the mysteries and infuses faith, and who has endowed the human mind with the light of reason." -The Catholic Church, Session III, Chapter IV, Canon 5 of the First Vatican Council
http://endersansible.com

Taalcon
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Taalcon » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Yes, only because I couldn't think of anything else so propagandy. Any suggestions?
I think he was asking if you mean perhaps "This is why we fight" rather than "This why we fight".

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm

If you wanna send files my way...
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

Cassandra
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Cassandra » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:34 am

If you wanna send files my way...
IDEA. I wonder if we made a few copies (me + Alea + a few more) if I could give a few away on the site...
"Even though faith is above reason, there can never be any real disagreement between faith and reason, since it is the same God who reveals the mysteries and infuses faith, and who has endowed the human mind with the light of reason." -The Catholic Church, Session III, Chapter IV, Canon 5 of the First Vatican Council
http://endersansible.com

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Postby elfprince13 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:03 pm

DO WANT.
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

Tiny genius
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Tiny genius » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Eh, looks good... Why the phi in the IF emblem though?
"Other universes may exist, but ours seems to be based on war and games" - William S. Burroughs

KennEnder
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby KennEnder » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:50 pm

that's the "official" IF logo from the movie... as seen on the blog for the movie. (Note that it's actually both an "iota" and a "phi" ... "i" "F"

Tiny genius
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Tiny genius » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Hey, I just did this one now. Since my eyes can't handle anything other than MS Paint too well, that's the only thing I use so sorry for the artwork drawbacks. Oh well, I liked the idea of prop posters for the IF so here's mine.

(edit) Actually, that didn't come out, how do I put an image in here?
"Other universes may exist, but ours seems to be based on war and games" - William S. Burroughs

KennEnder
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby KennEnder » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 am

In most cases, you have to upload your image to another site (an image hosting site like picasa or flikr, for example) and then link to it from here with the proper tags.

edit: "most cases" because some forums actually do offer an image upload and storage option...
Last edited by KennEnder on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiny genius
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Tiny genius » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Damn. I'm not going to start a picasa or flikr account just to get a poster that isn't half as good as the ones already here up. And what do you mean "in most cases"? What else could I do?

(edit) Here's an idea, I'll describe it to you instead! That's how I get most TV shows and pictures nowadays. All it is, basically, is a main heading "BATTLE SCHOOL" with, in smaller type, "TRAINING THE NEXT MAZER RACKHAM" underneath it. In the middle is a silhouette of a Formic with the red circle and diagonal line placed over it. At the bottom in much smaller letters I've put "Sign Up Your Child For Testing TO KEEP THE FORMICS OFF EARTH!" plus some phoney contact info for the IF.

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Postby elfprince13 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Damn. I'm not going to start a picasa or flikr account just to get a poster that isn't half as good as the ones already here up. And what do you mean "in most cases"? What else could I do?

(edit) Here's an idea, I'll describe it to you instead! That's how I get most TV shows and pictures nowadays. All it is, basically, is a main heading "BATTLE SCHOOL" with, in smaller type, "TRAINING THE NEXT MAZER RACKHAM" underneath it. In the middle is a silhouette of a Formic with the red circle and diagonal line placed over it. At the bottom in much smaller letters I've put "Sign Up Your Child For Testing TO KEEP THE FORMICS OFF EARTH!" plus some phoney contact info for the IF.

imageshack.
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

LilBee91
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: AK Hermione
First Joined: 10 Jan 2005

Postby LilBee91 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:52 am

I think you can use facebook instead of an image hosting site, if you'd prefer that option.

Tiny genius
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Tiny genius » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Oh, eh. Maybe. Thanks.

TerresaWiggin
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby TerresaWiggin » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:18 pm

"when a school counselor called her in to tell her that the school administration was growing concerned about the fact that Petra seemed to be associating with the antisocial element in the school, she knew that she was truly at home in Maralik."

TerresaWiggin
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby TerresaWiggin » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:21 pm

could you email it to me? It sounds cool. :thumbs:

-Terri
"when a school counselor called her in to tell her that the school administration was growing concerned about the fact that Petra seemed to be associating with the antisocial element in the school, she knew that she was truly at home in Maralik."

Tiny genius
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Tiny genius » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:44 pm

I'll try to find it again.

TerresaWiggin
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby TerresaWiggin » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:26 pm

thanks! :stoned:

Return to “Ender's Game Movie Rumors, Speculation and Fan Art”