Who would you play?

What do you think is happening with film production? How do you think things will look? What are options for sequels? Show us your own Movie Posters and Trailers here!
thatguy1944
Soldier
Soldier

Postby thatguy1944 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:20 am

I would probably by crazy tom... I'm american and freakin crazy... yet tom seems to be a very rational person when needed...

What exactly makes him crazy?
Seriously... just say ih (internal ha) from now on

because it never really is a laugh out loud...

nigel%rodolfo@hegemon.gov
Launchie
Launchie

Dumper/Bean

Postby nigel%rodolfo@hegemon.gov » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:37 pm

I've got Quechua roots that show quite well, so I think I'd play Dumper as a teen, if he ever shows up as that, can't remember at the moment. Wish I could be him when he's younger, since he'd show up more, but I'm definitely too old now.

Though I'd also like acting Bean's part. He's just analytical of everything and everyone, and extremely brilliant at such a young age, it's hard not to want to be him. No way I can now though.
Last edited by nigel%rodolfo@hegemon.gov on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

wigginboy
Soldier
Soldier
First Joined: 0- 2-2004

Postby wigginboy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:39 pm

Well,the way pre-production is going for this movie, by the time it is made, I would be old enough to play Colonel Graff. If I could gain a little weight between now and then (doubtful, I've been trying to gain weight for years) I could make a very convincing Graff. If however, it is sooner rather than later, probably Peter. He's always been the character I identify with the most. If any of the other books were ever to be made, I might consent to be Achilles because he is tall and handsome, like me. Or I could play a teenage John Paul Wiggin wooing a teenage Theresa Brown.

wigginboy
Soldier
Soldier
First Joined: 0- 2-2004

Postby wigginboy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:42 pm

I would either play Peter or one of the older boys in the Jeesh if it were an EG movie. If the pre-production keeps plodding along like it is, I could probably be old enough to play Graff, that is if I gained some weight (not going to happen, been trying for years). If it were any of the Shadow books, I could play Peter, Achilles or even Bean if I was browner. But I think the role that sticks out most is the young adult John Paul Wiggin wooing his teacher Theresa Brown if there was ever a First Meetings film.

Jakt
Launchie
Launchie

Postby Jakt » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:48 pm

I'd like to be Miro, I think acting with the jewel would be really fun to do and I'm about that age, also acting in the paralysis stage would be fun to do.

The only difference is I don't have darker skin and don't speak portuguese, or husband -_-

I know this is more related to EG as a movie but personally I think the movies should be Speaker to Children of the Mind.... Its a really good trilogy, yeah there would have to be some writing to catch viewers up to stuff like the ansible, buggers, peter...etc but It makes me sad that they only consider EG instead of a good trilogy >.>

Jeesh_girl15
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Procrastination Fairy

Postby Jeesh_girl15 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:43 pm

I think that I would be Wu (Woo-Hoo). I'm Asian, and a girl. They mention her in ES i think. Dragon army. That is, if I was still 7 or 8. I passed that 6 years ago.

If they went as far as it, I would probably be Wang mu.

If i was a guy, i'd be Fly Molo or Hot Soup in his teens, but i'm not...
You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Game Room Junkie

Postby Peterlover14 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:42 am

Petra. I'm half white half black but I kinda have an olive toned parlor. Maybe with some make-up....
"I'm drowning in FOOTWEAR!"

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Season 7

Aesculapius
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Aesculapius » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:28 am

If we're going by physical looks, then I suppose I'd probably play Virlomi. I'm from India, so I think would go quite well.

However, I wouldn't mind playing Petra or Novihna.

If I was a guy, I'd like to play Olhado, just for his eyes. Dink Meeker also sounds interesting.
"He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals."
-Benjamin Franklin

Aesculapiüs

Lusitania_Fleet
Launchie
Launchie

Postby Lusitania_Fleet » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:05 pm

I could totalyl play the crap out of Bonzo is the movie, asl ong as they were a little lenient on age. If they extended it to includeother books, maybe like Miro.

Or Dink. Dink is a bamf and I got the conspiracy thing downpact
Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

ptr.arkanian
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ptr.arkanian » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:56 pm

I would adore playing Petra Arkanian because she is my idol and i legitimately wish i was Petra. The only problem is im no where near as fearless and bold as Petra. My personality in real life is much more that of Valentine Wiggin in the sense that im pretty damn smart but i dont really stand up for myself.
Share this dragon
If you do
Lucky end for
them and you
-Petra Arkanian

Graff^
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Carrot hamburgler

Postby Graff^ » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:13 pm

I always thought to my self "you know self you would be a really good Crazy Tom" and Mr. Card if you read this give me an email.
Where does friendship end and love begin?

spanish_rockette
Soldier
Soldier

Postby spanish_rockette » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Petra. I'm a teen. I can act, been taking acting lesson since 4th grade. I have her personality but I'm sort of fearless and bold, but no really, sometimes. But the biggest problem is that Petra's Armenian and my father's side of the family comes from Spain. And my mother's side comes from Mexico. So that maybe a problem. But with make up, I could be Petra. :roll:

But the braces, might be a problem too. :oops:
"leaving both her husbands behind, the one whose life had a monument and a book, and the one whose only monument was in her heart."

Glaucon
Launchie
Launchie

Postby Glaucon » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Petra. I'm a teen. I can act, been taking acting lesson since 4th grade. I have her personality but I'm sort of fearless and bold, but no really, sometimes. But the biggest problem is that Petra's Armenian and my father's side of the family comes from Spain. And my mother's side comes from Mexico. So that maybe a problem. But with make up, I could be Petra. :roll:

But the braces, might be a problem too. :oops:
You get casted as Petra- you take the braces OFF lol.

But I think that I could be a good voice actor for Human :P
-Glaucon

spanish_rockette
Soldier
Soldier

Postby spanish_rockette » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Even if I get the role as Petra, the braces stay on cause' I got them last week. :D
"leaving both her husbands behind, the one whose life had a monument and a book, and the one whose only monument was in her heart."

Return to “Ender's Game Movie Rumors, Speculation and Fan Art”