Girls in Enders life

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.

Who do you relate to, Valentine or Petra

Valentine
55%
Petra
45%

Total votes: 11

TerresaWiggin
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Girls in Enders life

Postby TerresaWiggin » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:34 pm

I thought there needed to be more girl related threads on them forum. (you go to Girls in a Boys world.)
I don't know many girls my age (13) who are into Enders Game but if I did this is definitely one of my first questions I would like to ask.
"when a school counselor called her in to tell her that the school administration was growing concerned about the fact that Petra seemed to be associating with the antisocial element in the school, she knew that she was truly at home in Maralik."

Cassandra
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Girls in Enders life

Postby Cassandra » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:00 am

I relate to Peter and Ender the most, probably more like Peter. However, if I had to choose between Valentine and Petra I'd choose Valentine. I think Petra is stubborn and fearless, and I'm not really like that. I'm not a saint like Valentine either though...
"Even though faith is above reason, there can never be any real disagreement between faith and reason, since it is the same God who reveals the mysteries and infuses faith, and who has endowed the human mind with the light of reason." -The Catholic Church, Session III, Chapter IV, Canon 5 of the First Vatican Council
http://endersansible.com

Sparrow
Launchie
Launchie

Re: Girls in Enders life

Postby Sparrow » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:09 pm

I'm feeling more like a Novinha. Not to be all sorry for myself, but I'm not brave and brash like Petra, and neither am I expressive like Valentine. But I'm quite cynical, and a death in my family affected me a lot a few years back. Of course that's not all that I am, but I like that third option rather than Valentine/Petra to relate myself to.
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”