falling in love with Ender

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.

Ever fallen in love with a fictional character?

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 1

ptr.arkanian
Soldier
Soldier

falling in love with Ender

Postby ptr.arkanian » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:13 pm

[b]Ender Wiggin[/b]

I fell in love with him. Did anyone else? He's a genius, that's for sure. But he isn't cocky like Peter, he's selfless like Valentine. And he's not shy like Val, he's strategic like Peter. He has all of Bean's best qualities, with an emotional level that makes him human. He is content with aiding the weaker who are in danger, even if it doesn't benefit himself. He fall in love with those who need his love. [i]And I fell in love with him.[/i]

I constantly find myself comparing every guy in my life to Ender, and realizing none of them measure up. I'll always love Ender more than anyone in my life.

Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character like this?
Share this dragon
If you do
Lucky end for
them and you
-Petra Arkanian

spanish_rockette
Soldier
Soldier

Postby spanish_rockette » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:31 pm

I sorta fell in love with two charcters. If this is about Endrverse than of course Ender. I mean who hasn't? There's a lot reasons to love him. But I sorta fell in love (I'm only 13, so yeah, I say sorta) with this character named Daniel from this Holocaust novel called Daniel's Story, I read last year in my Honors English. Then we had to write a fictional story based on others expriences. And I always referred to that book, to see what kinds of writing styles I could use. And that's how it happened. Has anyone read it? :oops:
"leaving both her husbands behind, the one whose life had a monument and a book, and the one whose only monument was in her heart."

Jayelle
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Queen Ducky
First Joined: 25 Feb 2002

Postby Jayelle » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:18 am

We already have this topic. It's like, 4 posts down.
One Duck to rule them all.
--------------------------------
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”