my Enders Game website

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.

do you like my website?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:45 am

it's okay
50%
it's amazing!
17%
yes
No votes
no
33%

Total votes: 6

spanish_rockette
Soldier
Soldier

Postby spanish_rockette » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 pm

[quote="locke"]hey it's absolutely alright that you were defensive. You're clearly really passionate about Ender's Game and you put hard work and effort into making that site, damn right you're defensive. You LOVE your site you want everyone else to love it to and it is really hard to hear someone say they don't like something that you think is awesome.

One of the hardest parts of doing anything creative is learning to hear why someone else doesn't like the things you like.

And I'd say that there are a ton of adults who do creative things for a living who have the same issues with criticism, constructive or otherwise.[/quote]

i kinda agree with that.
"leaving both her husbands behind, the one whose life had a monument and a book, and the one whose only monument was in her heart."

zeldagirl1234
Soldier
Soldier

Postby zeldagirl1234 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:54 am

hey it's absolutely alright that you were defensive. You're clearly really passionate about Ender's Game and you put hard work and effort into making that site, damn right you're defensive. You LOVE your site you want everyone else to love it to and it is really hard to hear someone say they don't like something that you think is awesome.

One of the hardest parts of doing anything creative is learning to hear why someone else doesn't like the things you like.

And I'd say that there are a ton of adults who do creative things for a living who have the same issues with criticism, constructive or otherwise.
i kinda agree with that.
Thanks, but I really shouldn't have been that deffensive, So I am sorry for that.
When in need, you must be the savior to your kind. When not, you must conquer and take charge.

spanish_rockette
Soldier
Soldier

Postby spanish_rockette » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 pm

its okay! everyone is like that. :D
"leaving both her husbands behind, the one whose life had a monument and a book, and the one whose only monument was in her heart."

Graff^
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Carrot hamburgler

Postby Graff^ » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Sooo....random pop-up post. I throughly thought the website was real nice and i only have a couple well intentioned pieces of critism. One I'm also 13 and I know that site took alot of time(my cousin programs and has his own site). If more people would visit it, it would be much better since alot of some of it is peoples comments. And I know you've gotten alot of this but....the music?
Where does friendship end and love begin?

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”