History of 1st bugger war

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.
shw104
Launchie
Launchie

History of 1st bugger war

Postby shw104 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Do we know any detail about the 1st bugger war? How were they fought off? If I remember correctly, it was mostly fought on land? Did we have any space capable weapons/ships?

thanks

locke
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby locke » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:29 pm

The first bugger war saved America and the world from the dreaded democrats and their horrorshow awful philosophy of feeding the hungry and compassion for the poor. it showed once and for all that the democrat-only appeasement strategies that presume 'THE OTHER' can potentially be ramen are fundamentally flawed and we must either exterminate or control all forms of varelse that attack us, such as Islam. happily the first bugger war led to a unification of Christianity, Islam and Jewish faiths under the aegis of the grand unifying one true religion of Mormon doctrine. the convincing part was the truthiness of the gold plate translations of bugger writing. Buggers never had writing, because they use telepathy but they ACTUALLY did have retconned writing, cause it's metaphorical and deep.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Postby elfprince13 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:42 pm

The first bugger war saved America and the world from the dreaded democrats and their horrorshow awful philosophy of feeding the hungry and compassion for the poor. it showed once and for all that the democrat-only appeasement strategies that presume 'THE OTHER' can potentially be ramen are fundamentally flawed and we must either exterminate or control all forms of varelse that attack us, such as Islam. happily the first bugger war led to a unification of Christianity, Islam and Jewish faiths under the aegis of the grand unifying one true religion of Mormon doctrine. the convincing part was the truthiness of the gold plate translations of bugger writing. Buggers never had writing, because they use telepathy but they ACTUALLY did have retconned writing, cause it's metaphorical and deep.
O_o
bitter much?
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

lyons24000
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Darn Red Shells!

Postby lyons24000 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Tell me about it! I wonder if Locke has been talking to a coworker of mine named Mike who hates Obama and Democrats and after that long conversation, Locke is venting.

Anyway, Locke, it is okay. Obama won. You don't have to be so upset anymore. :P
"This must be the end, then."-MorningLightMountain, Judas Unchained

Person122
Soldier
Soldier
Location: Sorreledolce (Actually it's USA North America Earth Sol System)

Postby Person122 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:29 pm

That basically sums it up.
"And no one is a better observer of the folkways of the adolescent male than the adolescent female." - Shadow of the Hegemon

"... Some times lies were more dependable than the truth" - Ender's Game

"He [[Locke]] has influence but he doesn't have power"
"In my experience, influence is power"

Orson Scott Card Wiki http://ansible.wikia.com

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”