question

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.
shadow_8818
Soldier
Soldier

question

Postby shadow_8818 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:56 pm

Hey this is by far the best set of books I have read in ten years, It took me a week to read all of the ender books and shadow series and loved every minute. I have a question is there books about bean after shadow of the giant.
Last edited by shadow_8818 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jebus
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Lord and Saviour
First Joined: 07 Nov 2001

Postby Jebus » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:05 pm

i dunno but this is the best site to ask those questions cause these guys know everything about ender stuff like they know what he ate for breakfast the morning that he killed all the buggers and about that wasn't it neat the way he like was able to defeat his the buggers when no one else could thats definitely my favourite part of the books oh and the way bean is so smart that he could outsmart everyone even ender bean forever i hope there are more books about bean so we can find out what happens next to him maybe hell go to lusitania and meet up with like young peter that would be so cool and then they could go to that descolada planet thing and discover what was going on there has anyone ever heard of commas i like toast but isnt it annoying the way toast always falls on the buttered side whats up with that its just life i guess haha that reminds me of how everytime im queueing for something it seems like the other queue is going faster i wonder what the deal with that kind of stuff is the longest queue i was ever in was this one time i queued for like ten days to get the ps3 when it first came out and they didnt even sell out at the shop haha it was worth it though the ps3 is sweet anyway what was i talking about oh yea the ender books crazy how i got from ender books to ps3 how random but yea i dont know the answer to your question sorry

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Re: question

Postby neo-dragon » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:56 pm

hey this is by far the best set of books i have read in ten years it took me a week to read all of the ender books and shadow series and loved every minute i have a question is there books about bean after shadow of the giant
Not yet.
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

lyons24000
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Darn Red Shells!

Postby lyons24000 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:28 pm

i dunno but this is the best site to ask those questions cause these guys know everything about ender stuff like they know what he ate for breakfast the morning that he killed all the buggers and about that wasn't it neat the way he like was able to defeat his the buggers when no one else could thats definitely my favourite part of the books oh and the way bean is so smart that he could outsmart everyone even ender bean forever i hope there are more books about bean so we can find out what happens next to him maybe hell go to lusitania and meet up with like young peter that would be so cool and then they could go to that descolada planet thing and discover what was going on there has anyone ever heard of commas i like toast but isnt it annoying the way toast always falls on the buttered side whats up with that its just life i guess haha that reminds me of how everytime im queueing for something it seems like the other queue is going faster i wonder what the deal with that kind of stuff is the longest queue i was ever in was this one time i queued for like ten days to get the ps3 when it first came out and they didnt even sell out at the shop haha it was worth it though the ps3 is sweet anyway what was i talking about oh yea the ender books crazy how i got from ender books to ps3 how random but yea i dont know the answer to your question sorry

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"This must be the end, then."-MorningLightMountain, Judas Unchained

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:59 am

Jeebs, that reply was a little confusing. I think it's because you used the word "queue" britishly. Totally threw me off.
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

locke
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby locke » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:26 am

can British people read English?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”