Bean

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.
Craig
Soldier
Soldier
Title: Really Alai

Postby Craig » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:27 pm

I thought of a crazy theory, that Ender's future wife [what's-her-name] is a descendant of Bean? That could be possible.
I actually had a theory similar to this a LONG time ago, just after Shadow Puppets came out. I even emailed OSC about it, I think I still have the response from Kathryn... Something about OSC never and will never read an email talking about possible storylines.

Personally, thinking that the people living on Lusitania are distant decendants of Bean is a better storyline than putting Bean in a space ship at relativistic speeds and coming out just in time to meet up with the new Ender. Too neat for me.

Salaam

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Postby neo-dragon » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:22 pm

I actually had a theory similar to this a LONG time ago, just after Shadow Puppets came out. I even emailed OSC about it, I think I still have the response from Kathryn... Something about OSC never and will never read an email talking about possible storylines.
I can completely understand why this is the case, but strangely enough, he does read such posts on hatrack, and has incorporated unsolicited suggestions from fans. He always gives credit in the acknowledgments though.
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

Craig
Soldier
Soldier
Title: Really Alai

Postby Craig » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:55 pm

I can understand too, who knows how many emails he'd get from crazed fans about "cool" storylines that we can come up with. Like any artist, he doesn't want help unless he needs it. :)

Salaam

theevilpplz
Launchie
Launchie

yeah

Postby theevilpplz » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:44 pm

true, but that would be funny, Ender marrying a person who has some of Bean's genetic code in her. I mean, Ender last saw been 24 or 50 something years ago (his time)!
All your gnomes are belong to us

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”