Huge Opportunity!

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.
neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Huge Opportunity!

Postby neo-dragon » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:35 am

Hey, so who wants to share what Ender's Game means to you? No, not here on Pweb, I'm talking about having it published in the Authorized Ender Companion! Link.

I don't have a worthwhile story, but maybe others here do. Pweb should be represented.
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:43 am

Man, this just reminds me that even though it seems like EG changed me profoundly... in the bigger picture, it hasn't had much observable effect. It did lead me here, though, where I pretty much grew up on the net. But no real story. Hmm, but JL and Caspain, though....
So, to some extent pweb is responsible for this child's very existence.
(From here)

Is there any other info on this Authorized Ender Companion dealie, by the way? This is the first I remember hearing about it.
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Postby neo-dragon » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:25 pm

I think there's just what's on the hatrack main page. Basically it sounds like an Enderverse encyclopedia. There's a thread on hatrack that was made a while back for posters to suggest questions or issues that they would like to have addressed in it. As far as I know, no release date has been set.
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”