What do all the characters look like? any ideas?

Discuss all things pertaining to the EnderVerse milieu.
neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Postby neo-dragon » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:14 pm

Ender, Batman, and John Connor; three of my favourite fictional characters all played by the same guy... That would just be weird.
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

Glass
Launchie
Launchie

Postby Glass » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Ender, Batman, and John Connor; three of my favourite fictional characters all played by the same guy... That would just be weird.
Have you seen Christian Bale's performance in the movie Equilibrium? It's a stellar movie; a definite must see if you're into the scifi genre.
"...there silence suggested that they didn't want to talk about what they didn't want to talk about."

-from Teacher's Pest

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Postby neo-dragon » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:48 pm

I have. It's like Orwell's 1984 meets The Matrix.
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

Crazy Tom: C Toon
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Crazy Tom: C Toon » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:30 pm

I imagine them like this:

Ender has medium brown hair, roundish head, and blue or hazel eyes with a medium-short stature compared to others his age.

Val is blond haired, blue-eyed picture of innocence. Pretty, but not sexy, with a slender build.

Peter is definitely Hayden Christiansen, and I hope if the movie ever comes out that OSC picks Hayden for that part.

I always imagined Novhina as light-haired, but remember, Lusitania is primarily (if not entirely) dark- skinned Brazillians. So im trying to create a more accurate mental image.

Petra I imagined as a sortof masculine figure, but not unattractively.

Achilles I always thought of as short, light brown hair with a hard set to his jaw and a slightly heavyset stature after his rescue from the streets.

Graff was pretty accurately shown in previous posts except that he is a little more obese.
Under the spreading chesnut tree
I sold you and you sold me:
There they lie, and here lie we
Under the spreading chesnut tree.

Jeesh_girl15
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Procrastination Fairy

Postby Jeesh_girl15 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Ender: Medium height, slightly wavy blond/light brown hair, slight and lean in body, discontent/uncomfortable look

Peter: Tall, straight brown/dark brown hair, Athletic looking, with a certain hunger in his eyes

Val: Medium height, slightly wavy dark brown hair, slim but not over skinny, with an amused/ annoyed expression

Bean: As a kid short, muscled but not to much, not petite but not normal sized (Does any of that make sense?) as adult tall, lean but not stringy, darkish black/brown hair that is slightly curled when long, but he keeps it pretty short, olive/tannish skin, with African features that are noticeable but not to prominent

Petra: Medium height, very slightly tan skin, straight dark brown hair, slim and athletic, and a slight smirk

(I'll go into a few minor characters)

Hot Soup: Tall, straight black hair, average Chinese features, light skin, slight and lean in body

Fly Molo: Medium height/tall, Dark black/brown hair, dark tan skin, average in body

Shen: Small, Dark dark brown hair, slightly tan, Average Japanese features, skinny
You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

PetraArkanianDelphiki
Launchie
Launchie

Postby PetraArkanianDelphiki » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Ender: Short Brown hair, medium-short height, neutral analytical look

Peter: Normal length Dark Brown hair, tall, frowning/arrogant

Valentine: Shoulder length light Brown hair, medium-short height, unhappy/discontent

Bean: Very short, rounder face, dis-satisfied look

Petra: Shoulder length (short when at battle school) Black haired, medium-tall, wide stance, serious look
"I've watched through his eyes, I've listened through his ears, and I tell you he's the one."

Sonikku13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Game Room Addict

Postby Sonikku13 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:19 am

Whatever the comics say, I believe. I can't visualize things well, and I think the comics portray the characters well.
TG M203 Bunker, PFC, 1st Corps, CoD Division, PC Brigade, 1st BTN, Chungking (ST) Squad, SM

I've had 102 nukes on MW2.

I have Asperger Syndrome (I was diagnosed at birth). It's categorized as a "disability".

Soldier
Soldier

Postby Crazy Tom: C Toon » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:40 pm

As I have not read the comics, would it be possible for somebody to post a picture of some comics images of these characters?

Sonikku13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Game Room Addict

Postby Sonikku13 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:33 pm

TG M203 Bunker, PFC, 1st Corps, CoD Division, PC Brigade, 1st BTN, Chungking (ST) Squad, SM

I've had 102 nukes on MW2.

I have Asperger Syndrome (I was diagnosed at birth). It's categorized as a "disability".

Soldier
Soldier

Postby Crazy Tom: C Toon » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Thanks. I thinks the comics did OK... Peter didn't look handome enough, I think. and Ender should have been much smaller. Valentine looked too hardcore; she needed longer hair and a softer complexion to look like a sweet innocent girl. Graff looked good.

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Game Room Junkie

Postby Peterlover14 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:47 am

That's what I'm saying! Peter should be handsome and he looks creepy.

Ender looks weird too. Same with Val.
"I'm drowning in FOOTWEAR!"

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Season 7

Soldier
Soldier

Postby Crazy Tom: C Toon » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:56 am

OK PL14, I have seen you everywhere, and I STILL can't figure out what your avatar is...

Return to “EnderVerse Novels and Stories”