Welcome to Pweb, FAQs, Introductions and Limeaid
psyned
Launchie
Launchie

Postby psyned » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:26 pm

I'm 26 and I'm English but I've lived in Scotland since I was 15.

I picked Ender's Game up before the movie was released and absolutely loved it from the start. Since then I've read Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, Children of the Mind, Shadow of the Hegemon, Shadow Puppets, Shadow of the Giant and Shadows in Flight. I also have Ender in Exile, Earth Unaware, Earth Afire and Earth Awakens to read. (when I get time, there isn't enough time for reading!)

I've also just bought an Analog magazine edition from August 1977 containing the first publication of the original Novella. Once it gets through customs anyways.

So yeah hi! :thumbs:
Human beings didn't evolve brains in order to lie around on lakes. Killing's the first thing we learned. And a good thing we did, or we'd be dead - Valentine

psyned
Launchie
Launchie

Re: New Member

Postby psyned » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:10 am

Hello mate. Welcome to the site!
Human beings didn't evolve brains in order to lie around on lakes. Killing's the first thing we learned. And a good thing we did, or we'd be dead - Valentine

psyned
Launchie
Launchie

Re: New Member

Postby psyned » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:10 am

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

Return to “The Foyer: Welcome to The Philotic Web Community!”