Whats up with Russia?

Welcome to Pweb, FAQs, Introductions and Limeaid

Is Russia trying to be a Leader in millitary influcence?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes

Total votes: 4

beanatonheg
Launchie
Launchie
First Joined: 16 Apr 2014

Whats up with Russia?

Postby beanatonheg » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:44 am

Hi I am new here, but I'm no dummy. There is something going on behind the facade of the Russian Government. I think that Russia is planning to be the worlds highest power in military influence. I think America is getting so lazy that we really don't care about the danger of Russia. :bow: :stamp:
Last edited by beanatonheg on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
The needs of many out weight the needs of few~ Spock

beanatonheg
Launchie
Launchie
First Joined: 16 Apr 2014

Re: Whats up with Russia?

Postby beanatonheg » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:48 am

Hi I am new here, but I'm no dummy. There is something going on behind the facade of the Russian Government. I think that Russia is planning to be the worlds highest power in military influence. I think America is getting so lazy that we really don't care about the danger of Russia. :bow: :stamp:
"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
The needs of many out weight the needs of few~ Spock

teslaman98
Launchie
Launchie

Postby teslaman98 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:13 am

I do think that Russia displays expansionist qualities, but it isn't a bad thing. As long as America and Russia don't get into a nuclear war the entire world will benefit from the industry and 'patriotic support that will follow. I hope there is a WWIII, it will make it all the easier for me to take over a sizable chunk of sub-Saharan Africa.

elfprince13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: The Bombadil

Postby elfprince13 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:13 am

Not any more than China.
I think America is getting so lazy that we really don't care about the danger of Russia.
There is no conceivable way that this goes forward where either of them pose a military threat to American sovereignty.
"But the conversation of the mind was truer than any language, and they knew each other better than they ever could have by use of mere sight and touch."

TerresaWiggin
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby TerresaWiggin » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:13 am

This video actually addresses this question quite well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vX-_hjx_go
the general summary is that while Russia might portray itself as a strong military power, the reality of its supplies and troops is that it does not pose a military threat to the United States.
(more sources in the video description)
"when a school counselor called her in to tell her that the school administration was growing concerned about the fact that Petra seemed to be associating with the antisocial element in the school, she knew that she was truly at home in Maralik."

Return to “The Foyer: Welcome to The Philotic Web Community!”