HO

Welcome to Pweb, FAQs, Introductions and Limeaid
JMRamos94
Launchie
Launchie

HO

Postby JMRamos94 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:42 am

JM Ramos here, everyone. New Ender's Game fan, and watched the movie. New Launchie from the Philippines.

Been a fan since this year... the very year the long waited Ender's Game movie adaptation came out. Since 2 weeks ago when I started watching when the movie came out I have plans to, of all things, buy the books... and later on, the movie. It's my first ever movie of an Orson Scott Card work, and that brought me into being a fan of him as well!

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Re: HO

Postby Luet » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Welcome to pweb! It's the first ever movie made of any OSC work, so there you go! I hope you enjoy reading many more Ender books. :)
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

Boothby
Former Speaker
Former Speaker
Title: Battle School Engineer

Postby Boothby » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Luet,

No, it's not.

They made an unlicensed movie of "Lost Boys," and called it "Lost Souls," back in 1998.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0162104/combined" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
--Boothby

"The biggest cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid people are so sure about things and the intelligent folks are so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

JMRamos94
Launchie
Launchie

Postby JMRamos94 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Thanks for the welcome and the clarification.

Return to “The Foyer: Welcome to The Philotic Web Community!”