Ho All

Welcome to Pweb, FAQs, Introductions and Limeaid
Semperdrunk
Launchie
Launchie

Ho All

Postby Semperdrunk » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Ho Everybody,

Salutations all around. So I read Ender's Game, Earth Afire, and decided that I loved them enough that I sought out others on the internet, just so I could s*** nerdom down other people's throats, instead of my coworkers.

Actually work is a key point, I listen to Audio books at work to pass the drudgery, and I happened upon Ender's Game one day, which led me here.

Anyway, onto battle. I've listened to Ender's Game, and Earth Afire, and here I am. I'm actually on my 3rd round of Ender's Game atm. Random I know, but I didn't realize until recently that there were so many books in the series.

Where should I go next? I downloaded the majority of the series, but I don't know what to listen to next. My favorite story line is Mazor's. I would love to listen to his battle with the Buggers, and the events leading up to it. Which book is that?

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Re: Ho All

Postby Luet » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Well, the book you are looking for (Mazer battling the buggers) is probably going to be the third in the Earth series and hasn't been written yet. While you are waiting I would recommend finishing the Ender series (Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide and Children of the Mind) and the Shadow series, if you haven't yet.
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

Return to “The Foyer: Welcome to The Philotic Web Community!”