Starlooker's Screaming Anger Thread Redux

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
BonitoDeMadrid
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Bonzo was Framed

Postby BonitoDeMadrid » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:02 pm

AARGH!.

Well, it's 7 in the morning, how angry can you expect me to be?
Who controls the British crown? Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps? Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car? Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs cavefish of their sight? Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!

Xenofreak
Launchie
Launchie

Postby Xenofreak » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:49 am

I wish I could use 80 grit sand paper to apply tabasco sauce to a certain someones eyeballs!! :twisted:

*kicks self for taking it to far*
*kicks door for kicking self too hard*

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Age quod agis
First Joined: 04 Feb 2002

Postby Eaquae Legit » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:43 am

Two sentences! Two ^%$#! sentences!
"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:16 pm

*smashes all glass within a one mile radius*

*takes a sledgehammer to anything/anyone in my path*

Nope, didn't do the trick. Still pissed off.
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

starlooker
Commander
Commander
Title: Dr. Mom
First Joined: 28 Oct 2002

Postby starlooker » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:51 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or compassionate, or reasonable for that matter. f****** hell. f****** HELL. How the f*** is ANYONE supposed to deal with that? And I'm supposed to help a person do exactly what when there are literally no options? Oh. My. God. What kind of country do I f****** live in, anyways?

*reminds self to register to vote. And maybe contribute money to the campaign. And maybe figure out a way to rig the election.*
There's another home somewhere,
There's another glimpse of sky...
There's another way to lean
into the wind, unafraid.
There's another life out there...

~~Mary Chapin Carpenter

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:53 am

(If you think you know what I'm talking about, you are almost certainly wrong)

Goddamn it, the whole situation with [Thing I Can't Talk About #1] just pisses me the f*** off so much. I mean, [TICTA1] has been around for a long time, and a lot of people are pissed off at [TICTA1] and that goddamn corrupt/greedy/incompetent [Person I Can't Talk About #1], and have been for a long time, but recently it's been hitting me particularly hard for some reason.

It's just more evidence that everything involving [TICTA2] turns to s***, which I'm sure is the prevailing opinion. What has me so angry is that [TICTA1] could have been such a great shining exception. And if I were a part of it, I know I could make a difference, I know that [TICTA1] could have worked well.

I don't even know who the hell to be mad at. [PICTA1] is the common scapegoat for obvious reasons, but I really wonder how truthful [PICTA2] really is; and reinforces the notion that a lot of the perception of [TICTA2] is actually just true. And so little is public information; just going off of words of others....

Seriously, nothing has ever made me this completely full of rage for this long. Usually I'm very passive, but I have flashes of anger now and then when I get caught off guard or something. But afterwards when I think about it, I get back under control, realize overreacting is bad, etc etc. But this, goddamn [TICTA1], just gets me more angry the more I think about it, if anything. And sometimes it seems like nobody else even wants [TICTA1] back to what it once was; everyone's accepted the current s***** as just the way things are.

This is (past) the point where usually when I'm ranting about something, I realize something's not important to get worked up over, or that nobody really cares, or that being calm and rational is the best thing to do. But.... godddamn it, this is f****** important (to me, anyway, and almost unquestionably [TICTA2] as a whole), there's nothing I can do (except maybe a ton of money or a ton of violence; neither of which are really practical) since [PICTA1] is the only one with any power to change the situation.

I.... don't know why I go around looking for specific information on [TICTA1], since I know it's always going to be the same thing or worse. If it got better, I'd hear about it from other communication channels anyway. I just need to stop, but every time I'm reminded of it I go looking again, and since [TICTA2] was practically centered around it, it's hard to go for long without hearing it at least mentioned.

And what's even more frustrating is that I can't talk about it (for real) here; and even if I could it's not like it would help. But I can't mention it here, not in meatspace... I've got nothing, all these years, all these people, all the [TICTA3]. f****** hell.

Edit: Oh, and perhaps the whole reason I posted this here instead of "Hate".... I really really feel like punching a wall, but I feel like I might not stop until my hand gives (or the wall, but I think that unlikely). Or bring my fists down on a desk and break it in half or something.
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:03 am

(zero said I could, so I am :P And you should, too)

Since he won't say what the things and who the people are, I came up with my own things and people so it would make sense to me. Plug them in where appropriate.

thing 1 = time machine (it just worked better than the delorean)
thing 2 = the future
thing 3 = space/time continuums
person 1 = Biff
person 2 = Doc

Darth Petra
Soldier
Soldier
Title: Some call me... Tim

Postby Darth Petra » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:39 am

AAAAAAAAAGH! Life doesn't make sense. God doesn't make sense. The Bible doesn't make sense. All those stupid little restrictions don't make sense. Hell, I don't make sense...
"Death is the only serious preoccupation in life."
- The Count of Monte Cristo

Mich
Commander
Commander
Title: T.U.R.T.L.E. Power
First Joined: 02 Apr 2002

Postby Mich » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:51 pm

(zero said I could, so I am :P And you should, too)

Since he won't say what the things and who the people are, I came up with my own things and people so it would make sense to me. Plug them in where appropriate.

thing 1 = time machine (it just worked better than the delorean)
thing 2 = the future
thing 3 = space/time continuums
person 1 = Biff
person 2 = Doc
Ooh, ooh, I want to play!

Thing 1 = Windows XP
Thing 2 = Windows Vista
Thing 3 = Windows versions in general
Person 1 = Bill Gates
Person 2 = Bono

Why not Bono, is the question.
Shell the unshellable, crawl the uncrawlible.

Row--row.

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:26 am

Person 2 = Bono
But w-
Why not Bono, is the question.
How did you know
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

BonitoDeMadrid
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Bonzo was Framed

Postby BonitoDeMadrid » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:55 pm

Back on topic.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! God dammit, dammit all! I HATE IT! DAMN!

DAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNN THIS! I feel so annoyed, so angry and sad, and because of little things that won't matter even tomorrow morning. And yet, AAAAAAARGH!
Who controls the British crown? Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps? Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car? Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs cavefish of their sight? Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!

Young Val
Commander
Commander
Title: Papermaster
First Joined: 12 Sep 2000
Location: from New York City to St. Paul, MN (but I'm a Boston girl at heart).

Postby Young Val » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:05 am

f*** TODAY.
you snooze, you lose
well I have snozzed and lost
I'm pushing through
I'll disregard the cost
I hear the bells
so fascinating and
I'll slug it out
I'm sick of waiting
and I can
hear the bells are
ringing joyful and triumphant

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Game Room Junkie

Postby Peterlover14 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:13 pm

*kicks all the teacher who are giving her too much homework*

What the f*** is wrong with you?!?! You KNOW we are just children right?!?! Don't be surprised when you find that nobody comes back to visist you next year. B****s!!!!

Yeah that felt good.
"I'm drowning in FOOTWEAR!"

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Season 7

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Postby neo-dragon » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Mwahaha!

We teachers assign lots of homework just to make children miserable. In fact, PL14, you've inspired me to assign a few extra really tough problems for my students to labour over all weekend long. Can you believe that they pay me for this?! :twisted:
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Postby Luet » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:18 pm

I miss homework. I liked it even when I was in school but only for math and science.
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Peterlover14 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Ya'll. are. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screams into pillow*

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:34 pm

f*** TODAY.
Preach it.

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Peterlover14 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 pm

I had the worse day today. My sister told this 17 year old dude that goes to our church that I like him. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!! It was SOO embaressing. And then my mom made me study for chemisty final and when I took a quiz in the computer I got 3 f-ing answers right out of the ENTIRE quiz. I wanted to cry but then I couldn't and then we drove all the way to Dallas and the ride made me feel sick and UGH!!!!!

I just want to sleep now. No more chemistry and no more boys. Just sleep. :cry:

Jayelle
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Queen Ducky
First Joined: 25 Feb 2002

Postby Jayelle » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Fricking, Frickity FRICK FRICK!! (yes, that is how I talk, I don't swear)

How many things to we have to loose/break in a month?? DAMNIT!

First, the DVD player broke, then I put Paul's ipod through the wash, then our Nintendo DS goes missing (I think I left it on the plane) WITH Scribblenauts in it - which was the funnest game in the history of the world.
Now we've lost one of Ginny's boots. Boots may not seem like a big deal, but we decided to splurge. We decided that we should buy her good quality Stonz booties. Now, one went missing.

We also have had minor stuff just disappear - we had an icecream bin full of blocks that just disappeared off the face of the earth a few months ago, and a (nice) sippy cup that vanished the day we bought it.

WE ARE NOT RICH PEOPLE. I work part time and my husband is a student and we have a kid. We don't have the money to replace this crap. We barely had the money to buy it in the first place.

FRICK!!!
One Duck to rule them all.
--------------------------------
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Petra456
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Actually, I'm Fred (and a monster)
First Joined: 16 Mar 2004

Postby Petra456 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:03 pm

I was just coming in here to bump this thread.

I am soooooo fed up with Bank of America! GRRRRRRRR. I've had to have at least three new debit cards this year, tons of overdraft fees resulting from their mistakes, and now fraudulent charges on my account they they don't find fraudulent because who knows why. The point is someone out there was able to use my account number (not my card because my card was still on me at the time) and get away with it! Now they're taking away the reimbursement they gave me in the first place.

I just spent about 20 minutes getting hung up on and on hold before deciding i'm just going to go into the bank because the phone is getting me nowhere (and has got me nowhere in the past).

I'm done with them, i'm going through the stupid process of switching my direct deposit over to a new bank because my current bank is frickin stupid.

GAH!
Member since March 16th, 2004.

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.

starlooker
Commander
Commander

Postby starlooker » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:06 pm

AMEN.

I hate Bank of America. They are under the impression I owe them $112 dollars. WHICH I ALREADY FRICKIN PAID THEM.
into the wind, unafraid.

~~Mary Chapin Carpenter

Wil
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Not the mama!

Postby Wil » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:34 am

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT

Morning used to be MY time. I could get up, eat, workout, shower, and relax before I went to school, and even after school. Then you decided to f****** waking up early. GO BACK TO SLEEPING LATE. Being your usual annoying self at 4am is STARTING TO ANNOY ME. But, that's fine. I go to my room, you stay in the living room being a useless f****** drain. What ISN'T f****** COOL is when you decide, suddenly, after days of seeing me shower at 7am before I go to school, that it would be a good idea to use up ALL OF THE f****** HOT WATER taking an HOUR f****** LONG SHOWER before me. HOW THE f*** do you use up all the hot water? We got a HUGE water tank. I shower for 20, sometimes 25 minutes, and there is STILL hot water. But I got in the shower this morning, turned the water on completely hot, and it was ICE f****** COLD. WHAT THE f***?! DO YOU NOT THINK? DID IT NOT OCCUR TO YOU THAT I HAVE PLACES TO BE, AND YOU DO NOT, SO PERHAPS YOU COULD f****** WAIT TO TAKE YOUR WEEKLY SHOWER UNTIL AFTER I'M GONE?!

Also, quit making excuses. Just because you're up early doesn't mean you can sit for nine hours in the chair doing f******. Practice the violin that our father is paying for. Practice your f****** math that I have to take you to on Saturdays. f***.

steph
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Rocky Mountain Mama
First Joined: 0- 8-2000

Postby steph » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:45 pm

I'm pissed!!! Brian always gets his bid packet at work about a month before they bid for new shifts. He just got it today, about a week and a half before the bid. So 10 days before I have a baby, I find out that his bid time is at 8:35 am the day after I give birth (and have major surgery!). Our hospital is over an hour away from the airport. So Brian, running on NO sleep, has to drive to Denver at 7am and I'm going to be left alone less than 24 hours after major surgery with a new baby!! I know the nurses will be there, but it's not the same. I can't get out of my bed and pick up the baby. I can't even walk on my own yet. What if they want to take her for testing while he's gone? Brian's always gone along with the babies every time they go for any tests or anything. I don't like the idea of some stranger taking my baby who knows where for who know what test without a parent. It's just a sucky, sucky, sucky situation and there's not really anything I can do about it. He can fill out bid lines in the packet and they'll assign him a shift, but I HATE that idea. I need to be able to know what shifts are available and be able to pick from that. Since I can't predict every scenario of what shifts will be gone, I can't make a good decision on what order of shifts to put on the packet. Because of that, Brian needs to be there in person.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I HATE THIS!
"When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time." - Jamie Cullum

Graff^
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Carrot hamburgler

Postby Graff^ » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:08 pm

It's three FRICKIN words why can't you say them or i'll say a different set of 3 words.... GET MY DRIFT?!?!
Where does friendship end and love begin?

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Peterlover14 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:50 pm

You know, it's one thing to be hipocrite, but to be a f**king pastor and be a hipocrite? What the f**k?!? Yeah, yeah, pastors aren't perfect either, but being a son of bitch to EVERYONE just because something happened at work is NOT FAIR. If I hear a jingle of mother f**cking keys at the door, I automatically think you will OPEN THE DAMN DOOR BY YOURSELF. Just because the porch light isn't on doesn't mean you can't figure it out. THERE IS A F**KING STREET LIGHT. RIGHT. THERE. Be a MAN! There isn't always gonna be someone there to hold your hand and open the door for you. USE YOU RESOURCES!!!! YOUR A FORTY YEAR OLD MAN. USE YOU WITS. JUST CAUSE YOU FROM AFRICA DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO OPEN THE DOOR!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS A MOTHERE F**KING STREE LAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:27 pm

IF I f****** HEAR "EVACUATE THE DANCEFLOOR," "USE SOMEBODY," "LOVE GAMES," "HOT 'N COLD," OR ANY OTHER SONG FROM MAY OF 2008 UNTIL JUNE OF 2009 AGAIN, I WILL PUT MY GODDAMNED FIST THROUGH A WALL.

That's all.

:)

megxers
Soldier
Soldier
Title: is a girl!

Postby megxers » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:49 am

I don't like this enough for it to be the unnecessarily immense limiting factor its become. UGH....I spent 5 days not hating everything about here, and well, that was a nice almost week.
So don't go worrying about me
It's not like I think about you constantly
So maybe I do, but that shouldn't affect
Your life anymore

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Peterlover14 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:48 pm

NEXT TIME YOU F**CKIN GO TO STARBUCKS, YOU BETTER BRING ME BACK SOME GOD D**N COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starlooker
Commander
Commander

Postby starlooker » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:18 pm

WHAT THE f***! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PROBLEMS WITH THIS f****** SOFTWARE! ARRRRRRGGGHHH!!!
into the wind, unafraid.

~~Mary Chapin Carpenter

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:39 pm

GOD f****** DAMMIT. YOU JUST MADE IT LEGAL TO HARASS PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE ME, YOU MORON. GAAH. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO CARRY ID TO FEEL SAFE WALKING AROUND IN THIS STATE. f***.

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Eaquae Legit » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:36 pm

*medievalist screech*

Godfrey Daniels! Freaking assbutts in the so-called renaissance stupid jerks with their propaganda medieval people were not ignorant or backward AUGH.
"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Eaquae Legit » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:00 am

F***************************************************************CK!

steph
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Rocky Mountain Mama
First Joined: 0- 8-2000

Postby steph » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:25 pm

I'm trying to make Tyler's birthday cake (he requested a pirate ship) and the cake is falling apart as I ice it, the marshmallow fondant is not coming together for some reason (it was so easy last time that I wondered why I was always so afraid of fondant). I've wasted time & money and my kids are ignored, my baby is screaming and won't let me sit down, my kitchen is a mess and I don't want to clean it up and I'm hot and tired, we had cake scraps and fudgesicles for dinner, oh and Brian works evenings so I have to put the kids to bed myself. I feel so stupid that I can't make this cake work, I feel useless because I can't keep my house clean for more than 20 min and I feel like my kids deserve someone who can give them what they need, since I can't seem to do it.
"When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time." - Jamie Cullum

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Eaquae Legit » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 am

People are baffled as to why I hate getting a new computer. It's stressful to pick one, knowing that you're stuck with it for ~5 years, and knowing that you have to pick the best you can because it's going to be obsolete tomorrow anyway. And it's highly irritating knowing your expensive new purchase is out of date basically by the time you drive it home. And then you have to port over all your files and it has none of your settings or preferences, and it's probably running a different OS than you're used to so you can't FIND your preferences to change them. And if you're me, the stupid thing takes 45 minutes to boot up the first time and then forces you to reboot the f****** so it can back itself up (you just f****** turned it on, what is it backing up that couldn't have been taken care of in the factory?) which takes another half hour. And while it's at it, it forces you to partition your hard drive, and then completely ignores you when it generously pretends to allow you to pick the sizes of the partitions. So you're all excited and start adding music and maybe a movie or two, and suddenly the drive is full but you have no idea what's going on because you're supposed to have 450GB of space to play with. And you can barely type coherently because they keys are in slightly different places and different sizes.

Well f*** that. I'm so frustrated I could throw it across the room. I want my old computer to work again.

Also while we're at it, what the hell is up with advertising "500GB" when the computer only has, what, 460?

*hate*

Wil
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Not the mama!

Postby Wil » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:02 am

Also while we're at it, what the hell is up with advertising "500GB" when the computer only has, what, 460?
Storage vendors consider a kilobyte to be 1000 bytes instead of the traditional 1024 bytes. It's the same for hard drives, solid state drives, and flash memory. f****** dumb, huh?

Return to “Milagre Town Square”