Things that I hate

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:51 pm

How many points do I get and what can I trade them in for? :wink:
10, duh. And if you hurry, I think Adam will let you trade those in for a nibble or suck.
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Postby neo-dragon » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Woohoo? :?
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

Brian
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Brian » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:41 am

When you hear a song you like on a comercial, that really kills the song for me.
Late at night when the world grows still, and a peace upraises from your soul, I take that chance to blend myself, with all of nature as a whole.

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Postby Luet » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:03 am

another way to show one is not a puppy dog pushover: gently massaging her hand for a moment before bringing it to my lips to kiss it, which leads to nibbling/kissing/sucking on a finger tip or two then kissing my way over the hand, up the arm, to shoulder, throat, and then to mouth. :)
Hmm, how do I say this: Are you writing erotica on Pweb now?
I was thinking of writing the EXACT same thing! But I always worry about not being funny when I mean to be. :)
Last edited by Luet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

Mich
Commander
Commander
Title: T.U.R.T.L.E. Power
First Joined: 02 Apr 2002

Postby Mich » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 pm

I hate how there are people in their senior year of college who still cannot give decent presentations. I'm really sorry, everyone out there, but I'm judging you for it. If you've had an education like me you've been standing in front of your class and telling them things since at least third grade--that's fifteen years. Fifteen years of public speaking, of PowerPoint presentations, of teachers telling you "don't give excuses in the middle of your presentation, speak up, don't trail off." Get it together, because you bore the heck out of me, and when you're presenting to a client next year they won't put up with this crap.

Also, I hate people that say things like "sorry, I didn't get any sleep last night." If you didn't get enough sleep and it wasn't your fault, stay home. It's like being sick: it's not your fault, it makes you feel horrible, and staying home will cure it. If it was your fault, then it's not an excuse.

FINALLY, using that excuse every single day turns it into even more of an annoyance, and saying that excuse halfway through your presentation will be sure to make my blood freaking boil.

Fifteen years! Twelve minimum! How can you still be bad at this? Telling us in the middle of the presentation that you're sorry that you're so nervous doesn't mean anything, either, since it wasn't a formal presentation, you know all of us and have for at least three years, and you're not showing us anything spectacularly new, just making sure we're caught up on how your project is going! GET OVER IT.

Wow, this turned kind of into a "Dear You," didn't it?
Shell the unshellable, crawl the uncrawlible.

Row--row.

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Game Room Junkie

Postby Peterlover14 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Haha just a bit.

I hate peole who can't tell that they aren't welcome. Like when someone is trying to talk to you and you OBVIOUSLY DO NOT want to talk to them but they either ignore that or, somehow, don't understand? If you tell a joke and nobody even pretends to laugh-you're not welcome. If someone isn't making eye contact with you while they are talking to you-you aren't welcome. BODY LANGUAGE. Gosh, is it really that hard to read? I think it's pretty obvious when someone doesn't want to talk to me. So I bcck off a bit. Only idiots can't understand when someone wants them around.

Oh, gosh. Now I'm doing it...
"I'm drowning in FOOTWEAR!"

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Season 7

Aesculapius
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Aesculapius » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:49 pm

I hate when people play mind games with you. You're stressed enough about other things going in your life, do you really need to add to that? Honestly, if people were just a bit more straight-forward and sensible, then I think things would turn out much better.
"He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals."
-Benjamin Franklin

Aesculapiüs

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Peterlover14 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:58 pm

I agree. I'm a blunt person and I like it when people treat me the same way.

I hate the puppy in my nosy neighbors yard who won't SHUT UP ALREADY. God I hate puppies...

CezeN
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: will not be ignored

Postby CezeN » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:13 pm

I hate the annoying kid who sits behind me in english who won't stop annoying me, because he's pretty much a freak.

By annoying, I mean whispering my name randomly, including when we're doing quizzes and tests. Farting and then laughing, or going "do you smell anything?". Touching my hair.
Calling my phone unknown, then realizing that I blocked all unknown calls, dropping all pretenses and calling my phone with his regular caller ID for no reason, during class.

Hopefully, I can keep my immense self-control and not just snap and punch him in the face someday...might ruin my chances of getting into my uni...
Gunny and his thoughts on First Earth:

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:03 am

another way to show one is not a puppy dog pushover: gently massaging her hand for a moment before bringing it to my lips to kiss it, which leads to nibbling/kissing/sucking on a finger tip or two then kissing my way over the hand, up the arm, to shoulder, throat, and then to mouth. :)
Hmm, how do I say this: Are you writing erotica on Pweb now?
I was thinking of writing the EXACT same thing! But I always worry about not being funny when I mean to be. :)
Ah, but I wasn't trying to be funny. I was having a serious WTF moment, wondering how one was related to the other. You're not emotionally dependent and telling us how you were intimate with someone proves this how?

Don't worry, Adam. As soon as I get some, I'll come bragging on here, too and pretend it's related to something else. :P

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Peterlover14 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:31 am

That's creepy CezeN. Why don't you tell someone that he is bugging you? That will seem more responsible than if you do what anyone else would do, which would be to punch the little oomay in the face, Hard.

locke
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby locke » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Don't worry, Adam. As soon as I get some, I'll come bragging on here, too and pretend it's related to something else. :P
bingo.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Jayelle
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Queen Ducky
First Joined: 25 Feb 2002

Postby Jayelle » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:50 pm

bingo.
Dude, we all saw through your clever ruse. You might as well be wearing a neon sign saying "I GOT SOME".
One Duck to rule them all.
--------------------------------
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Eddie Pinz
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Ganon's Bane

Postby Eddie Pinz » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Dude, we all saw through your clever ruse. You might as well be wearing a neon sign saying "I GOT SOME".
Sounds like a new avatar to me.

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Peterlover14 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:54 pm

I hate weaves. They are so disgusting, Who want to walk around with barbie doll hair superglued to there head just so they can look "pretty".

PSA: black girls at my school, your hair probably looks better without all that crap.

CezeN
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby CezeN » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:11 pm

That's creepy CezeN. Why don't you tell someone that he is bugging you? That will seem more responsible than if you do what anyone else would do, which would be to punch the little oomay in the face, Hard.
I'm not the type of person who tells on people for things, unless it's something signficantly bad.

I'm just going to move to another seat.

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Peterlover14 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Okay. I guess that's cool. Maybe just a little shove though... :)

daPyr0x
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Firebug

Postby daPyr0x » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:07 am

My little brother escalating from leaving his dirty socks in the living room (often on furniture), to leaving dirty underwear out there.

Like seriously, what the f*** was he doing without underwear in the living room? My living room? On MY furniture? And how the hell do you possibly justify leaving it out in the middle of the f****** room.

Yes, that's something I hate.
Stop trying to be perfect. Focus on being you; perfect will come.
"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won"

Syphon the Sun
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Ozymandias

Postby Syphon the Sun » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Like seriously, what the f*** was he doing without underwear in the living room?
You don't play Naked Wii Sports?
Step softly; a dream lies buried here.

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Peterlover14 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Hahaha I know I do! :wink:

I hate when my sister tries to show off. She just comes off as snooty and it makes her look worse than she is. Though she is still pretty bad....

Sonikku13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Game Room Addict

Postby Sonikku13 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:49 pm

I botched a no calculator test and got a whopping 0/7 on a test and a meet score of 5/14, ruining my number 1 placing in my math team division... I don't like no calculator tests!!!
TG M203 Bunker, PFC, 1st Corps, CoD Division, PC Brigade, 1st BTN, Chungking (ST) Squad, SM

I've had 102 nukes on MW2.

I have Asperger Syndrome (I was diagnosed at birth). It's categorized as a "disability".

Syphon the Sun
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Ozymandias

Postby Syphon the Sun » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Kids today. We weren't even allowed calculators on Calculus exams.
Step softly; a dream lies buried here.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:03 pm

I hate it when god-awful, atrocious, horrendous things like f****** brain and lung cancer happen to truly good people. A family friend of the past 16 years, who lives in the Phoenix area now, was diagnosed recently. She's older but that doesn't make it any less f****** up. And her husband...oh no, he's the sweetest, most gentle man I've ever met. :cry:

Peterlover14
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Peterlover14 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:14 pm

GD, may I ask what your avatar is?

I hate when my stepdad only talks to me because he wants something. Just one more reason why he can, as Bean would say, "Go suck on it!"

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Age quod agis
First Joined: 04 Feb 2002

Postby Eaquae Legit » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:22 pm

o.O It's Wicket! Good heavens, you've never seen Star Wars? Get thee to a video store!
"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

human.
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: pequenino

Postby human. » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:41 am

Though a nunnery might be far more interesting to you.

megxers
Soldier
Soldier
Title: is a girl!

Postby megxers » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 am

I hate when I know I've edited things in a document before but the same errors keep popping up. I know its because I have gone through at least 3 platforms with the same content and things get lost in the sending/transferring because I am doing 12 things at once, but boy are they obnoxious. And so awkward.

Sonikku13
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Game Room Addict

Postby Sonikku13 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Changing documents and having the darn passive voice thing come out is annoying, but I don't think passive voice is a big deal. Spell-check is nice in general, you don't put as many mistakes on a typed paper rather than a written paper, even if you have to edit it multiple times. However, doing things over and over again gets repetitive, and trying to fix an error that won't go away gets long and tiring, similar to debugging of code, except theres no spell-check for coding =P.

It's even worse with writing, or when doing math by hand, which I like to do, but theres no spell check. Unfortunately, atrocious, and I mean downright unreadable handwriting makes me occasionally change an operation from a + to a -, or something similar, I don't notice it. Calculators are nice to prevent putting down an answer that you think is right, but you missed an operation and it is wrong, but only if you know how to do the work to get it. If you have no idea how to get that answer, you're going to lose out on key information and that will haunt you down the road.
TG M203 Bunker, PFC, 1st Corps, CoD Division, PC Brigade, 1st BTN, Chungking (ST) Squad, SM

I've had 102 nukes on MW2.

I have Asperger Syndrome (I was diagnosed at birth). It's categorized as a "disability".

CezeN
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby CezeN » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:27 pm

....Cyberterrorist.net hackers killed my main forum.

*Insert RAGEFACE gif*

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:55 pm

When you reach a certain grasp of the English language, apparently it has the ability to reduce one's literacy.
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

Petra456
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Actually, I'm Fred (and a monster)
First Joined: 16 Mar 2004

Postby Petra456 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:27 am

I HATE picking out clothes for work.
Member since March 16th, 2004.

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.

chromesthesia
Soldier
Soldier

Postby chromesthesia » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:33 pm

I hate cold weather
I hate having a day off and then VOLUNTEERING TO WORK when I could had a whole day off to do NOTHING but relax happily.
Nooo. Instead I will deal with crappy cruddy christmas carols, coupons, cranky customers!
GAH!

I don't want to work. I won't work on Saturday either because I WANT TO WATCH Grey's Anatomy and not do much except for maybe cleaning my floor

plus it's soooooooo cold.

But, the bubbles look cool, they sort of shatter.

BonitoDeMadrid
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Bonzo was Framed

Postby BonitoDeMadrid » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:05 pm

This goddamn cold. I hate being cold; makes me dysfunctional.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:14 pm

I hate it when people don't just come out and say they don't want to do you a favor and instead agree and start ignoring you, hoping you'll go away if they ignore you for long enough. Or string you along, insisting the entire time that they're on it and never producing. I'm looking at three specific people at the moment. Sack up and tell me you don't want to or get the s*** done.

I hate what Linux has come to mean to me and it has nothing to do with computers in the most literal sense. I have bristled, rolled my eyes, and muttered to myself every time it's come up in the past [insert length of time here].

I hate the inevitable fall from the high of a really good night or other period of time. Like yesterday to today. *whistle->boom!explosion*

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Aaron Diaz. He just can't be a normal guy and update small pages regularly every once in a while, no no. There just needs to be these long gaps, and suddenly a really big page. Bah!
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

Return to “Milagre Town Square”