Dear You 2.0

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:58 pm

You'll adjust. :P

No, I know what you mean. It's a little strange for me, too, honestly but this is more me than Petrie ever was or ever could be, if that makes any sense. I'll only jump back to it if it looks like I'm posting too much in any given month.
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Age quod agis
First Joined: 04 Feb 2002

Postby Eaquae Legit » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:03 am

"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:56 am

With instructions!! Excellent. Steph actually sent me the pictures a few days ago but there were no instructions then and I'd probably botch it if I tried going by sight, so yay! Jeff also made a Yoda one and I'll now cry if he doesn't slowly and painstakingly explain/recreate the steps so I can have one of those, too.

I <3(!) snowflakes, even paper ones, so SW snowflakes can hardly get better.

Mich
Commander
Commander
Title: T.U.R.T.L.E. Power
First Joined: 02 Apr 2002

Postby Mich » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:20 am

I knew they were posted on P-Web! I just couldn't find the thread. We made them at work, during the lunch break.

Some of you already have seen this, but I decided there were too many Imperial symbols floating around, so I designed my own Yoda one:

(I'm a little proud of it)

I'm going to make a C3-P0 one today, probably! Maybe I'll fit a little R2 into it.
Shell the unshellable, crawl the uncrawlible.

Row--row.

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Eaquae Legit » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Dear You,

I miss you, and hope your IM problems are not continuing, because that would be sad. If they are [continuing], text for a number to call and chat, after 9:30 here-time. (Cell gets charged minutes, but the landline is free and I can talk all I want.)

- Ali (EL)
"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

Sumerset
Launchie
Launchie

Postby Sumerset » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Dear you,

I know exactly how you're feeling right now but, you've just got to keep on keeping on. Just because your teacher doesn't specify how he wants things to be yet marks you off for doing something wrong, is no reason to give up or despair. Valeo, me amicam.

~Me

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Eaquae Legit » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:50 am

Valeo, me amicam.
**mea amica, presuming you're speaking to a girl. Vocative. And possibly you want vale instead of valeo, because it looks like you're attempting an imperative. But I could be wrong, depending on your intent.

:D

*happy Latin-nerd moment*

jotabe
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Leekmaster Kirbyfu

Postby jotabe » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:49 am

8) :wink:

Seriously speaking now, i would love to be able to use a gladius as a paedagogic tool. On the neck of the students. :twisted:

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Eaquae Legit » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:07 am

LOCATIVE! LOCATIVE!

I'm with you. A gladius could spice up any subject.

Rei
Commander
Commander
Title: Fides quaerens intellectum
First Joined: 24 Nov 2003

Postby Rei » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:10 pm

No Latin prof I have ever had has had any need of a gladius. They could knock heads clean off with a pointed glare.
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point.
~Blaise Pascal

私は。。。誰?

Dernhelm

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Postby neo-dragon » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Dear Yous,

I am so very impressed by the dedication, enthusiasm, and ingenuity that you have demonstrated in your investigation. It's students like you who make my job more than worthwhile, and fill me with pride.

Your teacher.
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Dear You,

The yoga instructor who helped at my program today is originally from Loveland. I did a really awful job telling her about my short time there. She was too sweet to get visibly frustrated over my attempts. Naturally, I thought of you. I'm not sure of her last name at the moment but she is a Jenelle.

Love,
Me

Dear You,

I have a bet (with myself) over which it's going to be and whether or not it's going to be a combo or single. If I'm wrong for expecting any of that, I'll be very, and I do mean very, surprised. But if I'm right, and I can't see how I won't be, thank you; I need it before 2011 if it has to happen. I mean, I'll be thinking something considerably less nice but right now and farther down the road, it is and will be a thank you. I'll prepare your membership card; it's nothing to feel bad about.

-Me

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Postby Luet » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Dear you,

We are going to get you help and you are going to feel better. It might be a slow road but as long as you are open to various avenues, then I fully believe you will get better. You aren't alone and I will do anything I can to help you along the way.

love,
me
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

Dr. Mobius
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Stayin' Alive
First Joined: 17 Aug 2002

Postby Dr. Mobius » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:20 pm

You'll adjust. :P

No, I know what you mean. It's a little strange for me, too, honestly but this is more me than Petrie ever was or ever could be, if that makes any sense. I'll only jump back to it if it looks like I'm posting too much in any given month.
Wouldn't that be every month? :P
The enemy's fly is down.

steph
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Rocky Mountain Mama
First Joined: 0- 8-2000

Postby steph » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Dear You,

The yoga instructor who helped at my program today is originally from Loveland. I did a really awful job telling her about my short time there. She was too sweet to get visibly frustrated over my attempts. Naturally, I thought of you. I'm not sure of her last name at the moment but she is a Jenelle.

Love,
Me
I've never met a Jenelle before, so I probably don't know her. It's possible I know someone in the family though, since Brian thinks I know absolutely everyone from Loveland. (Kinda drives him crazy sometimes that I can't go anywhere without seeing someone I know.) But, awwww, thanks for thinking of me! And thanks for liking my home town!

Love,
me
"When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time." - Jamie Cullum

CezeN
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: will not be ignored

Postby CezeN » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Dear you,

I've never met a girl like you before.
A woman who I like to my very core.

You're the only one I've wanted to impress,
the cream of the crop, the best of the best.

Talking and walking back with you,
was the best part of my Philosophy class.

It's what I'll miss, now that last semester
is a thing of the past.

Love,
Cez

P.S. I'm gonna bide my time. Hopefully, I'll be able to escape this friend zone after you get over/out of your on-and-off relationship. Until then, any interest I have in any girl is nothing more than a distraction from my attraction. I can't imagine finding a girl who's as nice, as pretty, and as intelligent as you. I'm not even exaggerating your character. Your voice, the way you walk, your text smileys, your "Aw"--everything is perfect.
Gunny and his thoughts on First Earth:

Wil
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Not the mama!

Postby Wil » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:42 am

Dear you,

I'm probably over-thinking this. I do this a lot you know. This shouldn't bother me as much as I'm letting it. The fact that you said what you said doesn't bother me so much as it's how you said it. I can't even describe it in words, that tone you used. A little bit of disappointment, perhaps? A dash of surprise? A pinch of disbelief or misunderstanding? None of that seems right, but they all seem to fit just a little bit.

What did you expect me to do, though? Would you have gone with me? Really? Who else would have gone with me? My father is laid up from a hip replacement surgery, I'm so sick and tired of my sister that I didn't even want her to go with me, everyone else has to work.

Then you ask if I made any friends? Like what was said to me -- this isn't Kindergarten. Ironically, I was told the exact same thing by someone else. Perhaps some reasoning lays in the fact that you're both physically attractive. I wonder, perhaps making 'friends' is easier if you're both female and obviously physically attractive?
Look at them, making it look so easy, as if connecting with people wasn't the hardest thing in the world.
I really wish I had closer friends. I truly do. It must be nice, knowing people that will comfort you, and be there for you when you're feeling down. But, for whatever reason, the best I've managed is something closer to friendly acquaintances. Even my closest 'friends' barely know me, and it feels like a struggle to even keep them. The most true thing I've written about myself in a place where people that know me could read it was carefully written as an "owners manual" such that I could post it on Facebook, and the only person that read it was one of my mothers friends that I never talk to. So, who exactly would go out of town with me again?

Yes, I went out of town for several days to go Snowboarding by myself. I did this because I could and I wanted to. I know of nobody else that could or even would want to go with me. But, somehow, just that tone you used, made me feel so pathetic. As if it is somehow impossible that a person would choose to go on vacation without anyone else. Could you seriously have not known that I have no friends? I do nothing to hide this from anyone.

Honestly, it was hard going out of town on my own. The first day was terribly difficult, just because I've never felt that far disconnected from everyone I know before. The second day was easier, but it was still difficult. I imagine after several days it would be quite simple being on my own. Would I have liked someone to go with me? Of course. You? You bet. I said this in my own way several weeks ago, and I'm sure it meant nothing to you even though it meant so much to me, but spending time with you in California in November was probably the highlight of my trip. Strangely, even the hours I spent in the car with you were just better. Sad, huh, that I enjoy the company of someone that has, in the past, so easily shrugged me off more than anything else? Sad, huh, that the closest I feel to someone is a someone that doesn't care about me at all?

I wish I had replied more. A downfall of verbal communication is how instantaneous it is. I so enjoy the chance to fully think things out through textual conversation that I just can't seem to think fast enough when a verbal conversation happens like that. Even as I write this, I feel like I should explain myself better. But, alas, it is too late.

Though, when I walked in the door tonight, you did say something like "glad to see you're still alive", or something like that. Yep, what I did was sooo dangerous, what with driving out of town by myself, snowboarding at a ski resort that is patrolled all day, and then driving home! It almost sounded like some kind of concern, but, nah, that couldn't be.

But that's just me redirecting my strangely unjustified whatever-this-emotion-is at something that means nothing. Even though I still wish you could read all of this, but I know that would be a huge mistake.

Wil

Dear Everyone Else,

Yes, there are people that love me. People that truly care for me. People that worry for my well being. I am so happy to have them.

With that said, I'd hope everyone knows that that is different than what I described above. They are two uniquely different wants.

I don't want for the love of a family. I want for the love of a significant other.

But I can do without. I'm very good at doing without. I'm very good at hiding it.

I still want it. Though, I have no idea how I'm to manage that if I can't even seem to get close to people in a way that even begins to resemble that.

Wil

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Dear You,

4:49AM is probably not the best time to text me to find out when we went to our first N Sync concert. You're lucky I'm not too horrid a person and find it more amusing than anything.

-Me

Dear You,

I was lost in thought while shelving books this afternoon and it dawned on me that I treat you rather horribly sometimes and you just sit there and take it. Why? I mean, you're not the nicest person to me at times either and I don't want to make too many excuses for you -I know you don't mean all of it- but still. I'm probably my worst with you. Maybe it evens out that I'm also my best with you? I just feel like the bad outweighs the good, has for a long time, and I can't comprehend why you'd stick around for that. I'm glad you do, though. I'd be lost without you.

-The Steve to your Stefan...even though I still think you're the Laura

Young Val
Commander
Commander
Title: Papermaster
First Joined: 12 Sep 2000
Location: from New York City to St. Paul, MN (but I'm a Boston girl at heart).

Postby Young Val » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Dear you,

Forgive me; I think I might be going crazy. Didn't you used to make posts every year along the lines of "The Top Nine in 2009" and "The Top Eight in 2008"and so on? I have this specific memory of all of these threads that (in my mind, anyway) you started every year around this time. I have always wanted to post in them, but never, ever have, and I decided that this year I was definitely going to do so. But when I went back to find the old threads...they don't seem to exist? Am I missing something? Did I totally fabricate this tradition? In my memory the lists mix things like movies and music and tv with important life moments and other significant and/or silly happenings.

I honestly feel nuts right now.

Help?

love,
Kelly
you snooze, you lose
well I have snozzed and lost
I'm pushing through
I'll disregard the cost
I hear the bells
so fascinating and
I'll slug it out
I'm sick of waiting
and I can
hear the bells are
ringing joyful and triumphant

Dr. Mobius
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Dr. Mobius » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 pm

The only thing I can think of is the Pweb Awards we used to do for best poster, various best threads, etc.

And of course you're nuts, we're all a little nuts. It's the one thing that binds us all together other than some book we read years ago.
The enemy's fly is down.

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Eaquae Legit » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:44 pm

No, I remember those too.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Josh, silly boy, the thread exists. They're all collected in one thread, that has a different title every year, with last year's being the most responded to of the past 3 I've done.

It's been bumped. Has the words 2010 all over it. Can't miss it.

Dr. Mobius
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Dr. Mobius » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:58 pm

I was posting that while you were bumping it, dork, and didn't see it until after. I've seen it and already posted in it. :)
The enemy's fly is down.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:02 pm

I've seen it and already posted in it. :)
Yeah...about that. Kind of weak. There aren't 10 of anything in there to do with 2010; at least pretend to think about it. :P

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Eaquae Legit » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm going to post in it when I can think of something good to write... Thanks for bumping it!

Dr. Mobius
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Dr. Mobius » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:10 pm

I did think about.
I hate locking specific themes into place because, like the RENT song, there are many many ways to measure a year and they all vary depending on person.

How are you going to measure 2010?
I thought about it and measured 2010 and the past few years in my own concise way. I might make a list later, but don't count on it. I'm not sure I could find ten specific things I like (or dislike for that matter) about any year.
The enemy's fly is down.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:15 pm

I meant I didn't want to lock in any 10-specific theme, like tell me the 10 movies, songs, books, places, things I imagined would happen but didn't, ways I improved myself, etc. The overriding theme is still 10, doofus. There was more leeway last year because it was the end of the decade.

You're fired. :D

ETA:

You should definitely go in and edit it to say:

10 Ways I Screwed Up This Post This Year

1. I only put one thing

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:28 am

Tis the season for giving two posts in a row.

Dear You,

I'm almost disgusted that I'm not only about to quote a Simpson -not O.J., not Homer, not even Jessica; Ashlee if you must know- but I'm having to quote it slightly out of context.

"On a Monday I am waiting
Tuesday, I am fading
And by Wednesday I can't sleep"

For two in a row, you've been here for me...please make it three. This matters so much to me, even if it doesn't to you, and I'm starting to get worried that it won't happen. I'm starting to fade.

Besides that, you are my anchor. As Ali would say, you hold my history. I wanted to tell you about my morning, so you could tell me, in caps of course, how exhilarating it sounds and I'd know you were teasing me and I'd tell you I can't stand you but we'd both know I was lying.

I still feel like a bitch. Or something negative that I can't quite put my finger on or don't want to because I'd like to pretend I'm better than that.

That thing we talked about last October, when I got back from Chicago, does that apply to me too? Is that even relevant anymore for you?

-Me

Dear You,

If you're not because you think I don't want you here, you're dead wrong. If you're not because you're busy, well, that I can accept. I miss you being here, though.

-Chicken

Dr. Mobius
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Dr. Mobius » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Dear you,

I don't know whose ass you kissed to get your position, but you're an incompetent little f*** who needs to leave other people's s*** alone. You may be a shift lead, but you're not my shift lead and I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch my f****** time card. I don't know what the hell you thought you were doing, but what you did do was screw up something I was trying to fix the way the manager told me to fix it and make a new problem on top of it! Next time you see something you don't like or don't understand, send a memo to my shift lead, the manager and/or myself and don't f****** touch it.

Dear you,

Thank you for catching that and getting it all sorted out as quickly as you did, I really appreciate it. I know some of the guys think you're a dick, but you're alright in my book. Even if you do seem like a dick at times, I can understand why when we're surrounded by retards.
The enemy's fly is down.

CezeN
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: will not be ignored

Postby CezeN » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:25 am

Dear Antivirus Scan Virus,

Go suck it. I fought you for 4 hours, till the late hours of the night, with a friend. You put up a good fight - your assault was constant and brutal - but you simply couldn't match up. I must admit, fear crept into my eyes at one point during your siege. However, I calmed down and kept my cool. I gotta give credit to Sir http://www.myantispyware.com/2010/12/18 ... tructions/
Without this battle hardened ally, I might have lost more than simply a few hours of sleep(that will be retained by me sleeping in longer).
After getting knocked out, I hope you've learned your lesson.
Forever, and always, Humans > Malicious Programs. I hope you thought about that when I was shoving Malwarebytes up your ass, biotch.
Have fun burning in nonexistence. ,,|,,

-The Winner
Gunny and his thoughts on First Earth:

steph
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Rocky Mountain Mama
First Joined: 0- 8-2000

Postby steph » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:19 am

Dear Pweb,

First, shouldn't we have a thread that's called Dear Pweb, just for these sorts of posts?

Second, I'm sorry I haven't been around much the last week. Getting ready for Christmas is seriously time consuming when you have kids! And we spent a few days with Brian's brother in a neighboring state, so I was not on then, either. Now it's Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to hop on with all the family stuff going on. I just wanted to apologize for my absence and let you know that I love you!

steph
"When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time." - Jamie Cullum

Syphon the Sun
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Ozymandias

Postby Syphon the Sun » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:17 pm

First, shouldn't we have a thread that's called Dear Pweb, just for these sorts of posts?
We sort of have that with Dear Interwebs, but... not really.
Step softly; a dream lies buried here.

Wil
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Not the mama!

Postby Wil » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:58 am

Dear You,

Last night (tonight for me, still!), I was being massively sucky. You weren't being at all sucky. In fact, you could have used more suck, because then I would have felt bad for being so suck. You should have taken some of my suck.

I think it's just... the combination of what-the-s*****-why-did-someone-reply-to-me-on-okcupid-not-just-once-but-eight-times and Amberland shenanigans, where Friday night she was ultra-friendly and I did my wait-maybe-we-can-get-closer stupidfuckingweirdshit, Saturday she was ultra-indifferent (I can tell I'm tired, it took me ten minutes to remember the word 'indifferent'), and tonight I barely noticed her at all and when she was talking about needing help setting up internet at her place she totally shrugged off my offer because I guess that crosses boundaries that I didn't know f****** existed and I just wish s*** and s***** with s*** and f****** stuffshit.

I know, it's so silly of me. Even thinking about it right now, I am filled with feelings of frivolity (f*** yeah, awesome word that probably doesn't fit), inanity (now I'm just using a thesaurus), and general lack of faith. I just... I don't even know what to CALL it. It's not attraction, though I am attracted to her still. It's not infatuation. It's not anything I can place a word directly on. It's kind of like, how when two people who are alone make a pact to get married at 40, or 50, or whatever, if they are still alone except one sided and not returned at all. But that sounds creepy. So, that, but in a not-creepy way. Like, I just want to spent time with her, such that, being together fills that void of emptiness I can feel way down in insides, that I'm sure she feels too. Like, such that, should I ever find someone truly interested in me, or she to find someone truly interested in her, and likewise in the other direction for both of us, that we could part ways just being grateful that the emptiness was in some small way negated just spending time together and the closeness of just being near each other, watching TV on a couch. Yeah, that's a good idea of what this feeling is, and is less crazy sounding I hope. She does things, like tagging me in random photos, or removing pictures I tag her in when she doesn't remove tags other people make of her were she looks really stupid or sends me random texts that I reply to and she just stops doing or other s*** that I can't think of right now because I'm so tired. I just wish she would understand that, and return it, because it would be nice, and I think we both need it, and I don't understand why it wouldn't work, or why, at least, it wouldn't work with me, and that's somewhat the reason why I was 'sarcastically' talking about breaking across friend-zones and stuff tonight, and I of course meant nothing by what I said about the using things on you, even though I totally would, wait that sounded creepy again, and I didn't mean to make you feel worse about yourself, you should already know that I'm at my most emodumpability at night, obviously, and you are in fact quite awesome, and while I do wish we were closer and I want to be that kind of person that could talk to openly and freely like what happened this weekend I understand why I probably never will be because I was a total dick once and that's something that's hard to get past and I think you're my only friend and goddamn I sound pathetic right now and I think I think that's just because I want someone to treat me in that way, in a we're-close, so-close-that-I-feel-comfortable-telling-you-things, such that were I to be friendzoned that at least I get treated like a good friend because as I've said before I'd be a really f****** awesome friend, the kind that would pick you up in the bad part of town totally drunk at 4am and not ask questions or be annoyed at you friend, but nobody lets me be this kind of friend to them because <insert self deprecation here>, and I try to be more confident about myself and my future but in fact I'm scared s***** about what the future holds and I don't have any confidence in myself or in finding a job or even meeting someone from the internet and going on a date and I keep finding excuses and half-assing my way through everything because while I feel best being around people and being productive in my life I am truly and completely perturbed (wootdidly another big word) over everything in my life and I keep thinking that maybe if I just do this or if I had that then maybe everything will turn out right and I have a lot of trouble believing that everyone feels this way because I can't imagine that people can live with this amount of crazy thoughts and not do what I'm doing right now but since I've never seen anyone else do it then it must just be me, and this is scary because this just further supports my theory that I am intrinsically broken in any and every way imaginable, because it's the only explination as to why despite what I often times perceive as my being totally awesome in so many ways I've yet to find anyone that agrees and part of the reason I'm so very complementarity (spellcheck'd) is because I so very rarely have people tell me anything good about myself and even this just further supports the theory that I am just so f****** broken that I'll never be fixed and I think this sentence is a huge grammatical s***** of incomprehensionability and is that even a word, I don't know but it's awesome and I had much higher intentions for this entire post when I started.

See, I'm so awesome that I don't even need a full stop, or any kind of stop at all, in my sentences.

Wil

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Dear You,

While reading Fables, I saw this shirt and was inspired, or as close to inspired as I have been known to get. All that means is, I felt some sort of tug at recreating the image somehow. Then I thought about how much I love working with glass beads before and after a project (but hate them like bloody murder during) and it might be neat to recreate the image using them.

So, not saying I absolutely am but if I do attempt this and it doesn't fall apart or look like s***, would you be interested in adopting the final product? It would be on an 11"x14" flat, frameless canvas. White canvas, red beads assuming they have any in stock.

Love,
Me

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead

Postby Eaquae Legit » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:32 am

Dear Yous,

Seriously? I'm gone two whole days and there's like 6 new posts? I demand procrastination fodder!

Return to “Milagre Town Square”