Birthdays, Member Names, and other not so top secret info.

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!

Keep the first names in this thread?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 29

Seiryu
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Birthdays, Member Names, and other not so top secret info.

Postby Seiryu » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:11 pm

My opinion is that if I wanted my first name as common knowledge instead of a trivial thing, I would have signed up with my first name instead of a screen name. Part of the fun is to have a screen name.
I don't believe in fairies!
(Dresden's battle cry going against fairies in book 4.)

puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Postby puppets » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:58 am

Just post it all here I spose?

birthday- July 10th

name- Jamie Sykes
"I knew you were searching for him. I didn't want to interfere until you found him. Just in case you think you were really smart, young man, we intercepted four street thugs and two known sex offenders who were after you."

Sister Carlotta

endercoaster
Soldier
Soldier

Postby endercoaster » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:57 pm

December 28th here
Denny

"Children are a perpetual, self-renewing underclass, helpless to escape from the decisions of the adults until they become adults themselves."

the HiveQueen
Launchie
Launchie

Postby the HiveQueen » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:19 pm

Wow I'm surprised - I haven't been here in forever and my name is remembered! I'm touched!

Anyway, if my name is here, it might as well be known that my birthday is December 20th.

So, clearly I haven't kept up with the times: what's the deal with Han Tzu dying of a brain tumor?

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:55 pm

So, clearly I haven't kept up with the times: what's the deal with Han Tzu dying of a brain tumor?
It is largely believed that he "faked" his death by posing as a friend of his, telling us he was dead. We try to avoid mentioning it, for the sake of preventing increased drama (if that's all he was trying to do), and for the sake of trying not to be jerks in the small chance that he actually died.
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

the HiveQueen
Launchie
Launchie

Postby the HiveQueen » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:02 am

Ah, I see. Thanks. I won't be a jerk, then, by discussing my beliefs, given what I remember of him.

Bevis
Soldier
Soldier

iWooHoo!

Postby Bevis » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:52 pm

Hey, bdays aren't the only great days. My wife & I celebrated our third wedding anniversary April 22. :D

Return to “Milagre Town Square”