Book Club News: Under New Management

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Age quod agis
First Joined: 04 Feb 2002

Book Club News: Under New Management

Postby Eaquae Legit » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:13 pm

Hey guys.

I know I should have posted here last night, but I was a bit distracted. Anyhow, the book club will be back up and running shortly. Give Jani and I a bit of time to sort things through, and possibly retrieve the "rules" post from Wayback.

Thanks!
Last edited by Eaquae Legit on Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

ratesjul
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ratesjul » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:26 am

Yay!!!

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Age quod agis
First Joined: 04 Feb 2002

Postby Eaquae Legit » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:03 pm

Well, apparently many of you have noticed some new names on the front page of the Book Club.

This delayed announcement is wonderful proof of what I'm going to say. Jani and I have both decided that we haven't the time to commit to the book club anymore. It's our baby and we love it, but it's time for it to move on without us.

Together we ran through the names of people we know here who love books and would be good adoptive parents for our club. Brent (Rei) and Kelly (Young Val) have agreed to take over in here. The club will run much as it did before, at least for now, but we leave any future developments to the new mini-mods.

Give them a little bit of time to get organised and sort things through, and hopefully we'll soon be back up and reading!

Thanks, Rei and Young Val. Good luck!
"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

Return to “Milagre Town Square”