Ender's Game Flash Animation

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Ender's Game Flash Animation

Postby puppets » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:40 pm

I didn't know where else to post this, but this is the only flash I have found about Ender's Game, even though it is unfinished.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/343480
"I knew you were searching for him. I didn't want to interfere until you found him. Just in case you think you were really smart, young man, we intercepted four street thugs and two known sex offenders who were after you."

Sister Carlotta

Paul
Soldier
Soldier
Title: sparkie_adams

Postby Paul » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:43 pm

decent i guess, well, until the rock started, then that killed it...

Buggerwugger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Buggerwugger » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:21 am

Didn't get to see much.

Could be cool if he got to work on it some more.
Negativity is bliss.

puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Postby puppets » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:22 am

Agreed. I don't really like it, its just the only Ender flash I've seen, so I figured I'd put in on here. Maybe I should say....

*note... this sucks...*

Either way though. I think it could be done very simply flash animation form, be better if it was a parody though, something about serious flash animations make them hard to watch usually, unless they are really well done.
"I knew you were searching for him. I didn't want to interfere until you found him. Just in case you think you were really smart, young man, we intercepted four street thugs and two known sex offenders who were after you."

Sister Carlotta

Seiryu
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Seiryu » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:25 am

Man...I was hoping to see something cool. Especially now that I'm rereading the book.
I don't believe in fairies!
(Dresden's battle cry going against fairies in book 4.)

puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Postby puppets » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:31 am

Hahaha if you wanna really see Ender's Game done well... just close your eyes and listen to someone read the book, I doubt it will get much better than that.

My hopes that good animation or parody coming out online... are unlikely.

And I have severe doubts about Ender's Game movie. I have a feeling it won't be made, It'll get stuck somewhere on hiatus. As much as I wanna see it done, if it ever will be made, prolly not for a looong time.

It'll be like one of those movies that people found the script for in archives, about 30-50 years after the original script was made, and then they change it around alot, and make it a completely different movie...

But I still hope this person makes an Ender cartoon anyways, it would still be something to pass the time and slightly satisfy me, no matter how well done.

Sister Carlotta

Buggerwugger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Buggerwugger » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:36 am

even just a satisfying trailer would be nice.
Negativity is bliss.

Paul
Soldier
Soldier
Title: sparkie_adams

Postby Paul » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:47 am

And I have severe doubts about Ender's Game movie. I have a feeling it won't be made, It'll get stuck somewhere on hiatus. As much as I wanna see it done, if it ever will be made, prolly not for a looong time.
My biggest fear is that it will suck...

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:33 am

even just a satisfying trailer would be nice.
Pretty much anything following one of those old EG Trailer threads back in the day would be fine.
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

Dr. Mobius
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Stayin' Alive
First Joined: 17 Aug 2002

Postby Dr. Mobius » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:35 am

decent i guess, well, until the rock started, then that killed it...
"Blow Me Away" by Breaking Benjamin from the Halo 2 soundtrack. It's a sci-fi game, so it seems he at least tried. Or maybe that's just a coincidence.
The enemy's fly is down.

Return to “Milagre Town Square”