Are you a fan of the game room?

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!

Should the game room exist at all?

Yes
62%
No
38%

Total votes: 29

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Postby Luet » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 pm

I just read through what you posted...and I'm sorry but I have no idea what you were trying to say/show with those excerpts.
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

Game Room Wannabe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Game Room Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Erm... some think the game room has nothing logical, or anything that is beneficial in any other forum.

Some also think it's a place where noobs gather.
Someone even posted that Pl14 is still a noob for not speaking her mind on some issues, or something close to that.

See any contradictions? If anything, the conversations there are what keep it legit when no one is in the Chatroom.
I'm a noob.
Ender is NOT a jerk.
This siggy is wasting your time...

Luet
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Bird Nerd
First Joined: 01 Jul 2000

Postby Luet » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:50 pm

I still think it's a place where primarily newbies gather and I still think it is primarily lighter fare. What you posted didn't have much to do with anything.
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus in Return to Tipasa

Game Room Wannabe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Game Room Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Where else is anyone going to gather? I posted 10 times and 4 people came and posted here... The other forums, last post when? :wink:
I'm a noob.
Ender is NOT a jerk.

human.
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: pequenino

Postby human. » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 pm

I think you should read all of the words in my posts. I use the words generally and usually over-abundantly. I'm pretty sure I even bolded one.

What you posted made no points that I didn't account for, that I can see. The Game Room forum specifically has a thread saying that threads will be deleted after a certain amount of pages. Tough luck if you're conversation was on a thread that got deleted. If it seems important, than copy/paste it for yourself in a word document. That's what I do for a lot of conversations I have on Instant Messenger.

I happen to like PL14. But I still associate her with being newer here because I really don't know her personality very well other than that she is new and that the general sense I get from her is that I like her.

Also, what you posted was not very coherent. If you'd elaborate, maybe I'd see something I missed. But I didn't say there was "nothing logical, or anything that is beneficial in any other forum" and neither did anyone else. That's your assumption of what we said. But read carefully. Really.

It is a place where a lot of newer people have started to spend time. That's just a fact. There's nothing wrong with it.

I don't have a clue what you mean about "the conversations there are what keep it legit when no one is in the Chatroom." I really don't comprehend that statement at all.

Edit: And like I already said, this isn't Instant Messenger. It's a forum. You can't expect someone to respond to you every single time you post minutes after you post. Have patience.

CezeN
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: will not be ignored

Postby CezeN » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:01 pm

Unfortunately, I have to combobreak the string of conversation here,
and I humbley request that Human a.k.a. Chemistry beast visit the Pweb chat, in order to answer some quick chemistry questions I have before my test tomorrow.

*prostrates self*

I humbley beg that chemgoddess Human grace me with her prescence
(real quick)
Gunny and his thoughts on First Earth:

Game Room Wannabe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Game Room Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:04 pm

I think you should read all of the words in my posts. I use the words generally and usually over-abundantly. I'm pretty sure I even bolded one.

What you posted made no points that I didn't account for, that I can see. The Game Room forum specifically has a thread saying that threads will be deleted after a certain amount of pages. Tough luck if you're conversation was on a thread that got deleted. If it seems important, than copy/paste it for yourself in a word document. That's what I do for a lot of conversations I have on Instant Messenger.

I happen to like PL14. But I still associate her with being newer here because I really don't know her personality very well other than that she is new and that the general sense I get from her is that I like her.

Also, what you posted was not very coherent. If you'd elaborate, maybe I'd see something I missed. But I didn't say there was "nothing logical, or anything that is beneficial in any other forum" and neither did anyone else. That's your assumption of what we said. But read carefully. Really.

It is a place where a lot of newer people have started to spend time. That's just a fact. There's nothing wrong with it.

I don't have a clue what you mean about "the conversations there are what keep it legit when no one is in the Chatroom." I really don't comprehend that statement at all.

Edit: And like I already said, this isn't Instant Messenger. It's a forum. You can't expect someone to respond to you every single time you post minutes after you post. Have patience.
The thread is clear on that, this is at least a decent topic... better than me drawing funny colors or bolding random words in my posts with diff colors as a topic...

Yeah, I'm a noob as a poster, not really noob to personalities. Sonic happens to have joined 1 day after, yet I see a lot of people don't consider him a noob at all.

I think that's silly logic. People who would leave just because the game room forum was removed obviously don't have deep ties to the community (which is sad).

When I think opinions, I think intelligent, analytical, and in depth discussion going on, and while that might have happened somewhere in the Game Room, I really doubt it. and when it did happen, whereas I couldn't post the BEST posts, since those were deleted, it occurs.

Whereas my quote is relenting on the holes of assumption, how many of those things can you can you would 100% have known or 100% did know already easily and didn't find interesting or intelligent? The analysis comes in posting it, in depth comes from how to post it.

New people spend time, yeah, many posts there.

When no one is in the chatroom, where are you going to go on Pweb? Where the POSTS ARE!!
Unfortunately, I have to combobreak the string of conversation here,
and I humbley request that Human a.k.a. Chemistry beast visit the Pweb chat, in order to answer some quick chemistry questions I have before my test tomorrow.

*prostrates self*

I humbley beg that chemgoddess Human grace me with her prescence
(real quick)
Sorry, never took chem.
I'm a noob.
Ender is NOT a jerk.

Caspian
Soldier
Soldier
Title: Ducky Consort

Postby Caspian » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Game Room Wannabe wrote:
Where else is anyone going to gather? I posted 10 times and 4 people came and posted here... The other forums, last post when?

Ah. I understand.

This happens often, and always has. I'm going to explain your problem to you. Don't get your back up and argue until you've let it sink in a little bit. This isn't only your problem, by the way. It's a common newbie thing. Ready? Here goes:

Pweb is not a chat room. It is a message board. More specifically, it is a community. That means that it is a collection of people who have a relationship with one another.

The different sections of the board exist to separate discussion into different topics, but every forum has its community center and its smaller sections. It might be helpful to think of it kind of like a school building. There are classrooms, where stuff does happen, and which are theoretically the point of the building. But there are also places where people go to spend time with their friends, to chat, to make new friends.

On pweb, Milagre Town Square is the community center.

Now because it is a message board, not a chat room or a school, pweb doesn't depend on people being all in the same place at the same time. I can have a conversation - a relationship - with someone who is never NEVER online at the same time as I am. That's what the threads are for. They organize the conversation, so we can find each other. So we don't have to be online at the same time.

The games room is for games. It's like the gym of the school. You make friends there, but it's technically a classroom, not the neutral social space. So people go there for a specific purpose, not just to hang out.

When you spend all your time in the games room - and you're totally allowed to if you want to - you're telling the rest of the people: "I don't care about talking to you. I'm here for a purpose, not to make friends." And while you're doing that, you will always be a newbie, no matter how many posts you have or even how long you have been here, because "newbie" really means "stranger".

That's part of why I personally don't think the games room is a good thing. If oldbies don't go to the games room (and as a rule, they don't) then newbies who have mistaken the games room for the social part of pweb never find out what the games room is really for. And that's a shame. For you and us.
It's not "noob" to rhyme with "boob". It's "newbie" to rhyme with "boobie".

Game Room Wannabe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Game Room Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Game Room Wannabe wrote:
Where else is anyone going to gather? I posted 10 times and 4 people came and posted here... The other forums, last post when?

Ah. I understand.

This happens often, and always has. I'm going to explain your problem to you. Don't get your back up and argue until you've let it sink in a little bit. This isn't only your problem, by the way. It's a common newbie thing. Ready? Here goes:

Pweb is not a chat room. It is a message board. More specifically, it is a community. That means that it is a collection of people who have a relationship with one another.

The different sections of the board exist to separate discussion into different topics, but every forum has its community center and its smaller sections. It might be helpful to think of it kind of like a school building. There are classrooms, where stuff does happen, and which are theoretically the point of the building. But there are also places where people go to spend time with their friends, to chat, to make new friends.

Now because it is a message board, not a chat room or a school, pweb doesn't depend on people being all in the same place at the same time. I can have a conversation - a relationship - with someone who is never NEVER online at the same time as I am. That's what the threads are for. They organize the conversation, so we can find each other. So we don't have to be online at the same time.

The games room is for games. It's like the gym of the school. You make friends there, but it's technically a classroom, not the neutral social space. So people go there for a specific purpose, not just to hang out.

When you spend all your time in the games room - and you're totally allowed to if you want to - you're telling the rest of the people: "I don't care about talking to you. I'm here for a purpose, not to make friends." And while you're doing that, you will always be a newbie, no matter how many posts you have or even how long you have been here, because "newbie" really means "stranger".

That's part of why I personally don't think the games room is a good thing. If oldbies don't go to the games room (and as a rule, they don't) then newbies who have mistaken the games room for the social part of pweb never find out what the games room is really for. And that's a shame. For you and us.
Despite the long post, all I saw that was of anything was "message board."
Now... the question of "should it exist?" is answered by "Do you have to use it?
I'm a noob.
Ender is NOT a jerk.

human.
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby human. » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:22 pm

In depth=How to Post it??

What?
Please define in depth for me. Your own words, if you would.

Analysis=Posting it??

What? Go ahead and define analysis for me, too, if you wouldn't mind terribly.

I personally still see Sonic as a new person here. I still see me as a new person here and I've been here almost 5 years off and on. (Though I used to chat more and now I post more.)

I really, really can't understand half of what you're saying though. I'm trying, I swear.

I feel like you resent the fact that game room threads are deleted. You really shouldn't, it's clearly stated in the thread that is always at the top of the forum and says "Game Posts Deletion Policy EVERYONE PLEASE RE-READ". It's a clear warning, and therefore warrants no right to be indignant about it when it happens.

Honestly, I didn't care about those facts. That's saying something since one of them mentioned Japan and I have an annoying way of taking pride in Japan every chance I get. Sure, they're interesting, but I have so much to remember like how to find the magnitude of a current flowing through a loop in a magnetic field. I don't think I needed to know those and I know I don't have any desire to do so.

When no one is in the chatroom, maybe try reading a thread on Pweb. They're pretty interesting if you read through the discussions. I'm just sayin'. It's a suggestion. Because when no one is on Pweb, I don't immediately think "Oh! Game Room time!" I click on something I'm interested in and read through it. Or I go do something else. If people went "where the posts are" as you say, I think the Game Room would have been wildly more popular with other members than the general group that posts there now.

But what I really want to say is please read over your posts before you post them. They really aren't very coherent and it makes it hard to understand what points you're trying to make.

human.
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby human. » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Game Room Wannabe wrote:

Ah. I understand.

Now... the question of "should it exist?" is answered by "Do you have to use it?
I'm going to double post here because you clearly don't feel like it's necessary to respect another member's attempts to answer your questions/complaints/comments/opinions/etc.

In order to have a legitimate argument or question or response to his post, you should read it and take the time to understand it. "All I saw that was of anything was 'message board'" which I'll attempt to translate as "All that I got out of that was this is a message board." Did you not try to understand him at all?

I think what you don't get is that you're talking to actual people not just usernames on the Internet. There are real people who have formed a community and relationships with each other through this forum who are trying to explain things about the forum to you. We're trying to show you around and what we do. We're trying to welcome you into this community but you don't even respect members here enough to read through their entire post. Really, if you're going to respond to someone, actually try to understand what they're saying, don't just pick out what you want to read and assume that's the point the poster was trying to make.

We respect you and read your posts thoroughly. Sometimes twice when we can't understand. Please do the same for us.

Game Room Wannabe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Game Room Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:30 pm

In depth=How to Post it??

What?
Please define in depth for me. Your own words, if you would.

Analysis=Posting it??

What? Go ahead and define analysis for me, too, if you wouldn't mind terribly.

I personally still see Sonic as a new person here. I still see me as a new person here and I've been here almost 5 years off and on. (Though I used to chat more and now I post more.)

I really, really can't understand half of what you're saying though. I'm trying, I swear.

I feel like you resent the fact that game room threads are deleted. You really shouldn't, it's clearly stated in the thread that is always at the top of the forum and says "Game Posts Deletion Policy EVERYONE PLEASE RE-READ". It's a clear warning, and therefore warrants no right to be indignant about it when it happens.

Honestly, I didn't care about those facts. That's saying something since one of them mentioned Japan and I have an annoying way of taking pride in Japan every chance I get. Sure, they're interesting, but I have so much to remember like how to find the magnitude of a current flowing through a loop in a magnetic field. I don't think I needed to know those and I know I don't have any desire to do so.

When no one is in the chatroom, maybe try reading a thread on Pweb. They're pretty interesting if you read through the discussions. I'm just sayin'. It's a suggestion. Because when no one is on Pweb, I don't immediately think "Oh! Game Room time!" I click on something I'm interested in and read through it. Or I go do something else. If people went "where the posts are" as you say, I think the Game Room would have been wildly more popular with other members than the general group that posts there now.

But what I really want to say is please read over your posts before you post them. They really aren't very coherent and it makes it hard to understand what points you're trying to make.
They are a bit too ambiguous... sorry, my prose.

Analysis, as in thinking is = post or don't post?

in depth = how to make it still go with the flow of the topic/game at hand, and keeping it legit.

I don't necessarily resent the fact about the Game Room, but yeah, they need to delete threads... doesn't that point tell itself about its popularity? I mean, 10% of existing site posts... throw in an extra maybe 8000 and you get like 22%. The only place that tops that is Milagre. Is that not popular? Is second place equal to nothing?

So, interesting facts don't strike you or even make you laugh? Not even make you think for a second? Oh well.

I read like 5000 posts before joining Pweb... do you really think I wanna read another when I'm bored?
I'm a noob.
Ender is NOT a jerk.

human.
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby human. » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Okay, what you define as "analysis," I would call "making a decision." I'm going to take dictionary.reference.com's definition because I think it says it better than I could, but analysis is "this process as a method of studying the nature of something or of determining its essential features and their relations." You analyze something by looking at it thoroughly, examining aspects of it in every way you can and how those aspects relate to other things in the world.

What you would call in depth, that's where I'd call it intelligence, maybe puzzle-solving. Maybe you have to think in depth, but I'm talking about in depth discussion. It goes right along with analysis meaning you look at many aspects of it and debate its relations and effects on and with its surroundings.

I don't think you know what the word "legit" means.

Edit: Also, popularity isn't necessarily post count.

Eddie Pinz
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Ganon's Bane

Postby Eddie Pinz » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:43 pm

do you really think I wanna read another when I'm bored?
Well that is definitely not a good attitude to have.

Trying to make the game room out to be anything more than fluff just doesn't make sense. Do people have fun in there? Yeah I am sure they do. I'm sure people talk about stuff while playing the games, too. But they are just that...games. I don't really see any other way to slice it.
Especially when only a hand full of people are dominating all of the threads.
Last edited by Eddie Pinz on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Game Room Wannabe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Game Room Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Okay, what you define as "analysis," I would call "making a decision." I'm going to take dictionary.reference.com's definition because I think it says it better than I could, but analysis is "this process as a method of studying the nature of something or of determining its essential features and their relations." You analyze something by looking at it thoroughly, examining aspects of it in every way you can and how those aspects relate to other things in the world.

What you would call in depth, that's where I'd call it intelligence, maybe puzzle-solving. Maybe you have to think in depth, but I'm talking about in depth discussion. It goes right along with analysis meaning you look at many aspects of it and debate its relations and effects on and with its surroundings.

Upon my posts, I agree those aren't the best words, but they are the words you posted and I had to work with. :roll:

Studying the nature of the game room, post or don't post?
They tie into each other.

Oh look, we're getting deep into this... does the game room pose you any immediate problems or is it fine?
do you really think I wanna read another when I'm bored?
Well that is definitely not a good attitude to have.

Trying to make the game room out to be anything more than fluff just doesn't make sense. Do people have fun in there? Yeah I am sure they do. I'm sure people talk about stuff while playing the games, too. But they are just that...games. I don't really see any other way to slice it.
The correct answer is: HELL YEAH!!
Last edited by Game Room Wannabe on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a noob.
Ender is NOT a jerk.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 pm

I do when it is preceded by "Eaquae."
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

Game Room Wannabe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Game Room Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:45 pm

I knew that.
I'm a noob.
Ender is NOT a jerk.

Caspian
Soldier
Soldier
Title: Ducky Consort

Postby Caspian » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Don't get your back up and argue until you've let it sink in a little bit.
It's not "noob" to rhyme with "boob". It's "newbie" to rhyme with "boobie".

Game Room Wannabe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Game Room Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Don't get your back up and argue until you've let it sink in a little bit.
It sank in none, nothing was there that I saw credible to. :roll:
I'm a noob.
Ender is NOT a jerk.

Eddie Pinz
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Eddie Pinz » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh look, we're getting deep into this... does the game room pose you any immediate problems or is it fine?
I am not sure what you are trying to argue here. I don't think that anyone has a problem with the game room. Of the recently posts, only one could be taken with any kind of negative connotations. And all that person said was that is was "boring" and followed that up with "but I am glad people have fun with it". So I am not sure what you are getting at.

If you are trying to save the game room, its not going to happen because no one is trying to get rid of it. If you are trying to stop the threads from being deleted, that's not going to happen because those threads get large quickly and take up a lot of space. If you are trying to state that the game room has just as much content of the other parts of the board, well I don't see how you can possibly make a case for that.

Eddie Pinz
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Eddie Pinz » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:58 pm

I saw plenty there that was credible. As with other people's posts as well. You might have credible points as well, but it is almost impossible to decipher with the way that you are posting.

Also, saying that you find nothing in a well thought out post directed at you and then rolling your eyes is not going to get you many places around here.

Game Room Wannabe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Game Room Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:03 pm

I saw plenty there that was credible. As with other people's posts as well. You might have credible points as well, but it is almost impossible to decipher with the way that you are posting.

Also, saying that you find nothing in a well thought out post directed at you and then rolling your eyes is not going to get you many places around here.
Trying to convince me of a point while going on a tangent, even if the post is well thought out, won't make much sink in. Or is it me hating allusions?

The message board part, there are enough people at some times where I can post every 5 minutes without spamming. I DO have a life though.

If you are trying to state that the game room has just as much content of the other parts of the board, well I don't see how you can possibly make a case for that.

Whereas, Jayelle says it is boring, but yeah, why do some of the topics say Author: Jayelle?

It has content where a Moderator makes threads, there is a point. If you want a case, I don't feel like presenting more.

"but it is almost impossible to decipher with the way that you are posting."

Again, my prose. If anything, I change my style within posts... is that the confusing part?

Other than that, take a few extra minutes if you don't get something...
I'm a noob.
Ender is NOT a jerk.

Jayelle
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Queen Ducky
First Joined: 25 Feb 2002

Postby Jayelle » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Whereas, Jayelle says it is boring, but yeah, why do some of the topics say Author: Jayelle?

Because I have to remake the old thread when I delete them.
One Duck to rule them all.
--------------------------------
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

human.
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby human. » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Hey! Speaking of the game room! That was what you were posting about, right? Because I totally briefly skimmed your posts and what I got out of it was "game room" and I think maybe you were saying you didn't like it? I couldn't really tell though because I'm not going to take the time and go back and read what you said because it's probably not keeping it legit.

But speaking of the game room! Did you see? There are two new and different threads there! It's pretty cool. Caspian proposed a challenge to us pwebbers and its now sort of buried. But everyone should check it out. They're interesting! Maybe get to know some people who are newer to the forum at the same time!

Caspian's Photoshop Challenge
Online Scavenger Hunt

Game Room Wannabe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Game Room Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Because I have to remake the old thread when I delete them.
As some people think above... I had to read the "policy" to understand what you meant...

Yeah, most of my points are in the ether.
I'm a noob.
Ender is NOT a jerk.

Game Room Wannabe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Game Room Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Hey! Speaking of the game room! That was what you were posting about, right? Because I totally briefly skimmed your posts and what I got out of it was "game room" and I think maybe you were saying you didn't like it? I couldn't really tell though because I'm not going to take the time and go back and read what you said because it's probably not keeping it legit.

But speaking of the game room! Did you see? There are two new and different threads there! It's pretty cool. Caspian proposed a challenge to us pwebbers and its now sort of buried. But everyone should check it out. They're interesting! Maybe get to know some people who are newer to the forum at the same time!

Online Scavenger Hunt
Oh wow, and you complain about me not reading yours?

:evil:
I'm a noob.
Ender is NOT a jerk.

Eddie Pinz
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Eddie Pinz » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 pm

The message board part, there are enough people at some times where I can post every 5 minutes without spamming. I DO have a life though.
The point isn't to post every 5 minutes. The point is to post something when you have something to say. You seem to respond to every topic possible whether you have something relevant to add to the topic or not. That is highly frowned upon. A lot of people consider this a community of friends. We try to be a welcoming community but posting one line non sense in a bunch of threads is not going to sit well. We want to get to know you, that doesn't really happen overnight or when you just post random crap.

It has content where a Moderator makes threads, there is a point. If you want a case, I don't feel like presenting more.
One, Jayelle having created threads is easily explained. She has to recreate the threads that are deleted. Two, I never said there wasn't a point for the game room. Don't put words in my mouth. It is there for a reason. What I said was that the content there just isn't the same as other parts of the board. Three, again with this attitude. YOU don't feel like presenting more. You started the discussion and I don't even know what you're getting at. What point are you trying to make? I am assuming that you were trying to make some kind of point.
Again, my prose. If anything, I change my style within posts... is that the confusing part?

Other than that, take a few extra minutes if you don't get something...
Your prose? If by that you mean, scatterbrained ramblings with semi punctuation that seems to use words that you might not exactly know the meaning of that doesn't seem to be reread to ensure clarity. Then yes. It is your prose I'm talking about. Maybe if you took a few extra minutes instead of trying to post every 5 minutes, then maybe we wouldn't have this problem.

human.
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby human. » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 pm

If by that you mean, scatterbrained ramblings with semi punctuation that seems to use words that you might not exactly know the meaning of that doesn't seem to be reread to ensure clarity. Then yes.
I love you.

Game Room Wannabe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Game Room Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 pm

If by that you mean, scatterbrained ramblings with semi punctuation that seems to use words that you might not exactly know the meaning of that doesn't seem to be reread to ensure clarity. Then yes.
I love you.

-yawn-

Really, I'm supposed to watch you interpret how I talk in real life and fail horribly at it... Good luck.

One, Jayelle having created threads is easily explained. She has to recreate the threads that are deleted. Two, I never said there wasn't a point for the game room. Don't put words in my mouth. It is there for a reason. What I said was that the content there just isn't the same as other parts of the board. Three, again with this attitude. YOU don't feel like presenting more. You started the discussion and I don't even know what you're getting at. What point are you trying to make? I am assuming that you were trying to make some kind of point.

Brings the question, why not leave them alone?- answered by: discouraging use for post count.

The discussion, I revived it because the games room accounts for what, 20% of Pweb's posts? Seems a bit major, why not discuss it?

-off to bed-
I'm a noob.
Ender is NOT a jerk.

Eddie Pinz
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby Eddie Pinz » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 pm

I love you.
Sweet...I mean...errr...ummm...What are you doing later?? Want to go into the battle room and taser some newbs?
The discussion, I revived it because the games room accounts for what, 20% of Pweb's posts? Seems a bit major, why not discuss it?
Yes that is a lot of posts. But when I could go in there and post something relevant in every single active thread in probably like 10 minutes, it doesn't really say much for the content there. We are all for quality over quantity here at Pweb. We certainly accept quality AND quantity. But just quantity doesn't really get us going.

Mich
Commander
Commander
Title: T.U.R.T.L.E. Power
First Joined: 02 Apr 2002

Postby Mich » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:04 am

Online Scavenger Hunt
Hahahaha, oh, man. That one had me laugh. <3, human. <3
Shell the unshellable, crawl the uncrawlible.

Row--row.

Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Age quod agis
First Joined: 04 Feb 2002

Postby Eaquae Legit » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:35 am

*Latinate high-five*

"Latinate high-V"?
"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:02 pm

*Latinate high-five*

Oh, Scrubs, I love the way you fit into my life.
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

CezeN
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: will not be ignored

Postby CezeN » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Online Scavenger Hunt
I lold so hard

Oh wow, and you complain about me not reading yours?

:evil:
And then my lol climaxed all over the screen
(hey hey, I'm talking spit here)
Gunny and his thoughts on First Earth:

Syphon the Sun
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Ozymandias

Postby Syphon the Sun » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 pm

*Latina high-five*

Oh...
Step softly; a dream lies buried here.